Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-23-2021, 01:36 PM   #1
Jim in CT

school board assoc’n admits they lied about “domestic terrorism” label

they admitted there was no justification for telling the biden administration that these people akin to domestic terrorists.

a massive political blunder. it’s like this democratic party exists only to serve as an experiment in how far you can push normal, good people
before you face consequences.

do they want to get killed in the midterms? PTA moms are terrorists?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nat...arent-protests
Old 10-23-2021, 01:59 PM   #2
wdmso

Hea Jim where did Biden or Garland or any us official call anyone a domestic terrorist ?

Conservatives made it up. An you repeated the lie …. So Iam a bit confused with what your suggesting has happened .. besides a non governmental body used a colorful term to describe people who threatened their members
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-23-2021, 02:13 PM   #3
spence

Jim, lay off the Fox News unless it's Chris Wallace. These posts are Pete worthy.
Old 10-23-2021, 02:28 PM   #4
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Hea Jim where did Biden or Garland or any us official call anyone a domestic terrorist ?

Conservatives made it up. An you repeated the lie …. So Iam a bit confused with what your suggesting has happened .. besides a non governmental body used a colorful term to describe people who threatened their members
follow along, because this isn’t in dispute…

the school boards reached out to the biden administration to see if the parents were being domestic terrorists

Biden’s attorney general then wrote a memo saying the FBI was going to look into whether or not they were domestic terrorists

the AG, under oath, couldn’t provide compelling examples of threats or violence ( perhaps the worst was the dad of a girl who was violently sodomized in the girls room by a boy in a skirt, at the boe meeting the superintendent blatantly lied and said he knew of no assault that took place, calling the victims father a liar, the dad lost his cool and screamed and knocked over tables).

america got mad at the accusation that these people were terrorists.

the association of school boards admitted they had no basis for the terrorism label. THEY admitted that THEY were wrong. But not one of you will admit it, because you can’t, because you’re slaves to liberalism.

Maybe they know a bit more about what they did, than you do, and they are saying they were wrong.
Old 10-23-2021, 02:32 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Jim, lay off the Fox News unless it's Chris Wallace. These posts are Pete worthy.
here it is on yahoo.print it off, take out your tampon, and stick it up there.

if you have any evidence fox manufactured this story, please share…otherwise suck on this.

https://news.yahoo.com/national-scho...160846691.html
Old 10-23-2021, 02:34 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:

Conservatives made it up.
then what did garland say in his memo? why is the national association of school boards apologizing? Garland testified about this on video. did conservatives stage that video?
Old 10-23-2021, 02:38 PM   #7
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
here it is on yahoo.print it off, take out your tampon, and stick it up there.

if you have any evidence fox manufactured this story, please share…otherwise suck on this.

https://news.yahoo.com/national-scho...160846691.html
Did you read the actual letter, or Garland's memo?
Old 10-23-2021, 03:37 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Did you read the actual letter, or Garland's memo?
read both. the school board letter apologized because they admitted there was no justification for some of the charges.

what do you suppose they meant?
Old 10-23-2021, 03:41 PM   #9
spence

Quote:
read both. the school board letter apologized because they admitted there was no justification for some of the charges.

what do you suppose they meant?
Was a little edgy but I don't see how you can say they lied. Threats sent via USPS are a felony, they didn't say anyone was a domestic terrorist but just asked to see if it could be a possibility. Again, these were physical assaults and death threats, not people offering an opinion.

Walking back when you're getting heat is pretty common. Biden/DOJ did nothing wrong. It is a serious issue.
Old 10-23-2021, 05:44 PM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Was a little edgy but I don't see how you can say they lied. Threats sent via USPS are a felony, they didn't say anyone was a domestic terrorist but just asked to see if it could be a possibility. Again, these were physical assaults and death threats, not people offering an opinion.

Walking back when you're getting heat is pretty common. Biden/DOJ did nothing wrong. It is a serious issue.
they said that there was no justification for some of the things they said.

for the second time, what do you suppose they were referring to?

“there was no justification for some of the language.”.

i’m sure this will be a winning issue for you guys.
Old 10-24-2021, 12:54 PM   #11
wdmso

Quote:
then what did garland say in his memo? why is the national association of school boards apologizing? Garland testified about this on video. did conservatives stage that video?
Jim you understand the letter was from an association, aka a private not a federal agency or group representatives of the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.. it was never spoken by those you insist uttered those words.. it’s not debatable
Old 10-24-2021, 01:00 PM   #12
wdmso

https://www.businessinsider.com/illi...t-home-2021-10

An Illinois school board member said she resigned after finding 4 dead rodents in front of her home: 'I was afraid on a day-to-day basis'

Just people expressing their freedoms about something that’s not even being taught is any k-12 school in American
Because they we’re told… evidence not required
Old 10-24-2021, 02:30 PM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
https://www.businessinsider.com/illi...t-home-2021-10

An Illinois school board member said she resigned after finding 4 dead rodents in front of her home: 'I was afraid on a day-to-day basis'

Just people expressing their freedoms about something that’s not even being taught is any k-12 school in American
Because they we’re told… evidence not required
that’s domestic terrorism, but not BLM killing people and and burning buildings. makes sense, stuck with that. that’s a winning issue in swing states.
Old 10-24-2021, 02:32 PM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim you understand the letter was from an association, aka a private not a federal agency or group representatives of the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.. it was never spoken by those you insist uttered those words.. it’s not debatable
yes i understand that, which his why i said it. but as soon as that private group reached out to the biden administration, ten seconds later the DOJ brought the FBI into it. because that private group donates huge money to democrats.

wayne, that group ADMITS there was no justification for the charge. yet the DOJ was putting the FBI on it, even though there was no justification.
Old 10-25-2021, 06:52 AM   #15
wdmso

Quote:
that’s domestic terrorism, but not BLM killing people and and burning buildings. makes sense, stuck with that. that’s a winning issue in swing states.
There you go adding words that were never said . It’s just an example that it’s just not about trying to silence poor concerned parents …. Like you and Republicans have trying to sell .and insist that what’s the administration is doing .

And here we go with BLM again Republicans and you have called them domestic Terrorism

Trump is calling protesters who disagree with him terrorists.

Giuliani says Black Lives Matter is 'domestic terrorist' group

And again you show the ability to compare a protesters to rioters

But you make a clear separation between parents protesting CRT
And what’s happening to this woman an school board members across the country as un related

What a skill
Old 10-25-2021, 06:59 AM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
There you go adding words that were never said . It’s just an example that it’s just not about trying to silence poor concerned parents …. Like you and Republicans have trying to sell .and insist that what’s the administration is doing .

And here we go with BLM again Republicans and you have called them domestic Terrorism

Trump is calling protesters who disagree with him terrorists.

Giuliani says Black Lives Matter is 'domestic terrorist' group

And again you show the ability to compare a protesters to rioters

But you make a clear separation between parents protesting CRT
And what’s happening to this woman an school board members across the country as un related

What a skill
wayne, democrats wouldn’t even criticize. BLM riots, let alone call them
domestic terrorists. but they considered the domestic terrorist label for PTA moms.

It absolutely blew up in their face, which is why the NSBA not only apologized, but admitted they lied.
Old 10-25-2021, 07:11 AM   #17
wdmso

Quote:
yes i understand that, which his why i said it. but as soon as that private group reached out to the biden administration, ten seconds later the DOJ brought the FBI into it. because that private group donates huge money to democrats.

wayne, that group ADMITS there was no justification for the charge. yet the DOJ was putting the FBI on it, even though there was no justification.

Yes Jim money is why the FBI met with LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT that’s funny ..

Not the escalating threats to schoolboard members across the nation of the combined effort of right wing talking heads and groups promoting disruptive methods

Conservative groups are training activists to swarm school board meetings

Critical race theory battle invades school boards — with help from conservative groups
In towns nationwide, well-connected conservative activists, and Fox News, have ramped up the tension in fights over race and equity in schools.

School boards across America are under attack by conservative parents whose fears of woke liberalism are being stoked by national organizations affiliated with Donald Trump and the Republican Party, as well as Fox News and other conservative media outlets.

One conservative group has gone so far as to suggest that public school teachers should be equipped with body cams so that parents can monitor every word their children hear and be ready to counter perceived liberal indoctrination.

Jim Trump Republicans are sheep motivated by fear . And conspiracy
Radicalized little by little and tested with stop the steal lie , and once they saw that the gullible base would take this new programming with out question sprinkled Patriotic slogans and catch words with the daily lies..

Then go to these meetings claiming their children won’t be indoctrinated
When it is actually them who has fallen prey to indoctrination. Unable to see the stings making the puppet dance ! While yelling freedom

Jim your being played by the wizard behind a curtain
Old 10-25-2021, 07:16 AM   #18
scottw

Quote:

effort of right wing talking heads and groups promoting disruptive methods

these sound like the historically acceptable tactics for democrats and leftist rent-a mobs
Old 10-25-2021, 07:18 AM   #19
scottw

Quote:

Unable to see the stings making the puppet dance !

is that like...bee stings? you should save this stuff and write a book
Old 10-25-2021, 07:26 AM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
Yes Jim money is why the FBI met with LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT that’s funny ..

Not the escalating threats to schoolboard members across the nation of the combined effort of right wing talking heads and groups promoting disruptive methods

Critical race theory battle invades school boards — with help from conservative groups
In towns nationwide, well-connected conservative activists, and Fox News, have ramped up the tension in fights over race and equity in schools.

School boards across America are under attack by conservative parents whose fears of woke liberalism are being stoked by national organizations affiliated with Donald Trump and the Republican Party, as well as Fox News and other conservative media outlets.

One conservative group has gone so far as to suggest that public school teachers should be equipped with body cams so that parents can monitor every word their children hear and be ready to counter perceived liberal indoctrination.

Jim Trump Republicans are sheep motivated by fear . And conspiracy
Radicalized little by little and tested with stop the steal lie , and once they saw that the gullible base would take this new programming with out question sprinkled Patriotic slogans and catch words with the daily lies..

Then go to these meetings claiming their children won’t be indoctrinated
When it is actually them who has fallen prey to indoctrination. Unable to see the stings making the puppet dance ! While yelling freedom

if there were escalating threats, why did the school board association admit that “there was no justification” for the accusations in the letter?

you keep ignoring that point. When the person who made the accusation said it wasn’t true, but you’re still clinging to the belief that it was true, it’s time to ask yourself some deep questions.

They made the accusation. Then they apologized for making claims that had no justification. that’s the end of that part of the story.

the school board association admitted they lied, but you’re insisting they were telling the truth. because you can’t accept that your side stepped on a rake again.

you can stop insisting the school board was accurate, when they themselves say they weren’t. it’s over. they themselves admitted they lied, and they apologized for it.
Old 10-25-2021, 07:32 AM   #21
wdmso

Quote:
wayne, democrats wouldn’t even criticize. BLM riots, let alone call them
domestic terrorists. but they considered the domestic terrorist label for PTA moms.

It absolutely blew up in their face, which is why the NSBA not only apologized, but admitted they lied.
Again your making things up..please Jim how was NSBA lying

But since NSBA apologizes for letter calling parents 'domestic terrorists'

You and others are still trying to find connections that aren’t there

As many as 20 state school boards have since distanced themselves from the NSBA in backlash against the letter: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming.

That’s pure Fear.. masquerading as outrage and code for leave us alone we’re not collaborating with the enemy
Old 10-25-2021, 07:48 AM   #22
Jim in CT

Quote:
Again your making things up..please Jim how was NSBA lying

But since NSBA apologizes for letter calling parents 'domestic terrorists'

You and others are still trying to find connections that aren’t there

As many as 20 state school boards have since distanced themselves from the NSBA in backlash against the letter: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Wyoming.

That’s pure Fear.. masquerading as outrage and code for leave us alone we’re not collaborating with the enemy
"Again your making things up..please Jim how was NSBA lying "

From the NSBA letter, apologizing for asking the Biden administration to see if PTA moms are domestic terrorists...

"As you all know, there has been extensive media and other attention recently around our letter to President Biden regarding threats and acts of violence against school board members. On behalf of NSBA, we regret and apologize for this letter. . . . There was no justification for some of the language included in this letter.”

Wayne, please tell me what you think they meant, in the part that I bolded.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/na...sts/ar-AAPQWwt
Old 10-25-2021, 10:14 AM   #23
wdmso

Quote:
"Again your making things up..please Jim how was NSBA lying "

From the NSBA letter, apologizing for asking the Biden administration to see if PTA moms are domestic terrorists...

"As you all know, there has been extensive media and other attention recently around our letter to President Biden regarding threats and acts of violence against school board members. On behalf of NSBA, we regret and apologize for this letter. . . . There was no justification for some of the language included in this letter.”

Wayne, please tell me what you think they meant, in the part that I bolded.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/na...sts/ar-AAPQWwt
So again how did they lie

Some of the language Wasn’t justified

Justified having, done for, or marked by a good or legitimate reason.

That’s not a lie

You see lies everywhere

Until they come from you ..funny how that works
Old 10-25-2021, 10:33 AM   #24
Jim in CT

Quote:
So again how did they lie

Some of the language Wasn’t justified

Justified having, done for, or marked by a good or legitimate reason.

That’s not a lie

You see lies everywhere

Until they come from you ..funny how that works
For the second time, what do you suppose they meant, when they said there was no justification for some of the charges in their letter? Are they apologizing for getting the date wrong? Or are they apologizing for mischaracterizing the nature of the parents speaking at BOE meetings?

We get it, you hate that the NASB had to apologize, because they handed a win to the right. Your beef is with the NASB, not with me. They're the ones who dragged the FBI into this with "no justification".

When you accuse someone of being a terrorist and you later admit there was no justification, I'm comfortable calling that a lie. So will many independent voters, with whom Biden is tanking right now.