Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 02-25-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
BMEUPSCOTTY

"Hey Hollywood..."

EFF YOU!! What a bunch of uptight a**holes!! BEST OSCARS EVER... The only time I have watched the whole thing... And apparently the last... Absolutely STUNNED by the reviews of Seth's hosting job last night... He owns Fox on Sunday night and directed the highest grossing R rated comedy of all time in his big screen debut... Suck it!
BMEUPSCOTTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
Slingah

I agree.....I thought he was great! Who said he was no good????

Live at Leeds
Slingah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #3
HugeDinghy

a rundown of the lifetime channels recent shows perhaps?

HugeDinghy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #4
Adam_777

It must have been on when I was watching The Walking Dead.Only show besides Archer I enjoy watching.
Adam_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
BMEUPSCOTTY

Reviews were "mixed", but for the most part negative. I kept reading "The Boob song" was met with blank stares by some of the actresses mentioned. Apparently no one noticed the actresses in question had different outfits on during the bit then they had been wearing in the audience moments earlier... They were pre-taped planned reactions! Then I kept reading how the Lincoln joke bombed... totally missing the fact that it was a set-up for the real punchline that followed; "Oh... 150 years and it's too soon? I've got some Napoleon jokes for later that you are going to hate!" Jewish groups are blasting him, yet I don't remember Billy Crystal getting the same treatment when Jewish jokes make up at least half of his material. People poo-pooed Seth pretending to confuse Denzel with Eddie Murphy, but Chris Rock can throw the n word around at will. Amazing how loved and successful Seth is when his material is animated and you can't see that it is a white guy making all the funny...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hey Hollywood.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	55209  
Old 02-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #6
BMEUPSCOTTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_777 View Post
It must have been on when I was watching The Walking Dead.Only show besides Archer I enjoy watching.
First time I have ever watched the Oscars, and likely the last, unless they bring Seth back. I DVRd it and skipped the commercials and most of the awards. All I wanted to see was anything with Seth in it, along with Adele and Norah Jones' musical performances.