Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 08-04-2020, 06:53 PM   #61
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

if I remember our last POTUS had impressive credentials
Old 08-04-2020, 06:54 PM   #62
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

Obviously you care little about helping others, they can sink, swim or die by the side of the road as long as there’s no burden on you and your political dreams are realized.

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
where do you come up with this stupidity?
Old 08-04-2020, 06:56 PM   #63
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Is this why you ratted on Joe?
Or is it just fun for you to chastise random contributors?
You would get more than a wedgie on a good day even with the first responders.��
I was curious if he was running a for high charter as I thought the method of catching a really badly diminished striper stock was now illegal and I assumed by the response he wasn’t. I value the resource and ALWAYS follow the regulations, if your ok with others following their owns rules, that is of course your choice. Considering your lack of character it’s not surprising.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:57 PM   #64
scottw

Quote:

Peety is incapable of interpreting information that contradicts his preconceived opinion.

Old 08-04-2020, 06:58 PM   #65
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post

I was curious if he was running a for high charter as ....
does this include weed or do you bring your own? cause...sign me up...
Old 08-04-2020, 07:00 PM   #66
wdmso

Quote:
Do you mean buy?
Asking for WDMSO
I cant spell I get it!!! lol
Old 08-04-2020, 07:03 PM   #67
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
where do you come up with this stupidity?
GFY

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-04-2020, 07:04 PM   #68
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
This is why you should GFY

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-04-2020, 07:16 PM   #69
scottw

Quote:
This is why you should GFY
atta boy....let it all out in the summer of love...you should get out there and assault a statue
Old 08-04-2020, 09:06 PM   #70
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
atta boy....let it all out in the summer of love...you should get out there and assault a statue
You can do your daughter like a good Tweety disciple 🤡

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-04-2020, 09:13 PM   #71
scottw

Quote:
You can do your daughter like a good Tweety disciple 🤡
nice...that reflects well on your character...keep up the good work
Old 08-04-2020, 09:20 PM   #72
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
You can do your daughter like a good Tweety disciple ��
Quote:
nice...that reflects well on your character...keep up the good work
K, You should pay attention to what Epstein's buddy does, I wish him well

Lets Go Darwin
Old 08-05-2020, 02:30 AM   #73
RickBomba

Quote:
Do you mean buy?
Asking for WDMSO
Did you’re new ride come with spell check, too, or something.

Goddam Yuppie!

John Redmond Thinks He's Smart By Changing My Avatar
Old 08-05-2020, 06:58 AM   #74
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickBomba View Post
Did you’re new ride come with spell check, too, or something.

Goddam Yuppie!
No, my old iPad did. Stay safe Ricker

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 08-05-2020, 07:10 AM   #75
Sea Dangles

Quote:
I was curious if he was running a for high charter as I thought the method of catching a really badly diminished striper stock was now illegal and I assumed by the response he wasn’t. I value the resource and ALWAYS follow the regulations, if your ok with others following their owns rules, that is of course your choice. Considering your lack of character it’s not surprising.
He was releasing the fish as you know. There was no reason to hang him out to dry on a public forum. He doesn’t play the reindeer games that occur in the political forum as you know. He gives seminars and has been nothing but dedicated to the species for a long time. Are you able to send pms to cordially remind? What you did is akin to calling 911 on a driver not wearing a seatbelt. Your Judgement is lacking prudence.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 08-05-2020, 11:35 AM   #76
PaulS

Quote:
The only thing you prove is that you respect nobody. I certainly expect the endorsement from your slender pal. Maybe it’s time for you to drive around and report drivers who are not wearing seatbelts.
🐀🐀🐀
hey rolly is that for me you fat overweight scumbag? Seems like everybody's against you. You need to start taking more people out on your boat.
Old 08-05-2020, 11:48 AM   #77
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
He was releasing the fish as you know. There was no reason to hang him out to dry on a public forum. He doesn’t play the reindeer games that occur in the political forum as you know. He gives seminars and has been nothing but dedicated to the species for a long time. Are you able to send pms to cordially remind? What you did is akin to calling 911 on a driver not wearing a seatbelt. Your Judgement is lacking prudence.
That’s the craziest analogy you could have come up with, I didn’t call an EP officer and if he is so dedicated to the species, why would he either be ignorant of the new recreational regulations or ok ignoring them because it was easy and nobody is watching. Hey here is a crazy angle that escapes you, he OUTED himself by posting it. It’s not my job to pm someone I’ve never had contact with, never fished with, never to my knowledge even talked to face to face, to warn him he just boasted about slamming keepers by using the now illegal (if recreational) snag and drop method.

Further it’s been known for quite some time that’s a method which can result in high mortality after release, so maybe not all that dedicated. I doubt anyone who is a dedicated striper fisherman is not aware of the year to year changes, so if I ruffled his feathers in front of a small group of fisherman buddies, to use the same empathetic response your Potus did; it is what it is.

It pisses me off to see pictures or poaching catches, witness illegal means and methods, while I’m following the rules, are you ok with snag and drop if nobody’s around and watching? I’m curious if you are ok with it if it’s a buddy and not a stranger utilizing those methods, what next we going to bring back yo-yoing?

Last edited by Got Stripers; 08-05-2020 at 12:32 PM..
Old 08-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #78
RickBomba

Quote:
No, my old iPad did. Stay safe Ricker
Wait a second, that wasn’t the old iPad lost with the three laptops and 17 bottles of cologne, was it?

And two tennis rackets.

John Redmond Thinks He's Smart By Changing My Avatar
Old 08-05-2020, 07:19 PM   #79
Pete F.
Canceled

The NYT reports that Deutsche Bank has provided extensive documents and other materials related to Trump to the NY prosecutors , after being subpoenaed by them. Tweety is imploding again
Old 08-05-2020, 10:26 PM   #80
Sea Dangles

Quote:
That’s the craziest analogy you could have come up with, I didn’t call an EP officer and if he is so dedicated to the species, why would he either be ignorant of the new recreational regulations or ok ignoring them because it was easy and nobody is watching. Hey here is a crazy angle that escapes you, he OUTED himself by posting it. It’s not my job to pm someone I’ve never had contact with, never fished with, never to my knowledge even talked to face to face, to warn him he just boasted about slamming keepers by using the now illegal (if recreational) snag and drop method.

Further it’s been known for quite some time that’s a method which can result in high mortality after release, so maybe not all that dedicated. I doubt anyone who is a dedicated striper fisherman is not aware of the year to year changes, so if I ruffled his feathers in front of a small group of fisherman buddies, to use the same empathetic response your Potus did; it is what it is.

It pisses me off to see pictures or poaching catches, witness illegal means and methods, while I’m following the rules, are you ok with snag and drop if nobody’s around and watching? I’m curious if you are ok with it if it’s a buddy and not a stranger utilizing those methods, what next we going to bring back yo-yoing?
I would love to take you shark fishing. Pack light sweetie.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 08-06-2020, 05:31 AM   #81
scottw

Night 69: PPB declares riot at East Precinct

by: Hannah Ray Lambert, Jennifer Dowling, KOIN 6 News Staff
Posted: Aug 5, 2020 / 07:55 PM PDT / Updated: Aug 6, 2020

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Officers declared a riot Wednesday night as protesters tried to break into the Portland Police Bureau’s East Precinct during the 69th straight night of demonstrations in Portland.

I wonder when/if the law abiding citizens will say enough is enough?
Old 08-06-2020, 07:37 AM   #82
wdmso

Quote:
Night 69: PPB declares riot at East Precinct

by: Hannah Ray Lambert, Jennifer Dowling, KOIN 6 News Staff
Posted: Aug 5, 2020 / 07:55 PM PDT / Updated: Aug 6, 2020

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Officers declared a riot Wednesday night as protesters tried to break into the Portland Police Bureau’s East Precinct during the 69th straight night of demonstrations in Portland.

I wonder when/if the law abiding citizens will say enough is enough?
Ive said this before if there plan was to burn down the court house and break into the police dept. They really suck. .. but they are good at leading you and others around by the nose .. seems portland is the rights new Chicago 🤔
Old 08-06-2020, 08:45 AM   #83
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

seems portland is the rights new Chicago 🤔

well, there is too much violence in both places each night and the democrats running the show refuse to do anything about it...so they've got that in common

Wayne...I wish the mob would find your neighborhood as well as that of the other's here that are blind....maybe if they redecorated your property...you might feel differently....there was a radio guy in either Portland or Seattle who mocked Trump claiming he was exaggerating the situation there...then he came home to find his apartment complex burned out by the mob....seems his views have suddenly changed regarding the situation