Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 09-02-2006, 02:25 PM   #31
"uffah!!"

I do believe,yes, do believe, that spence is CUT & PASTE champ of the world!!!
"uffah!!" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 02:56 PM   #32
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by uffah!!
I do believe,yes, do believe, that spence is CUT & PASTE champ of the world!!!

How so?

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 03:09 PM   #33
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripersnipr
As you can see by your quote here above your one that chose to compare the current Administration to previous Democratic activitiies. And those facts are not cut an pasted from a "Righty Hate Site" but rather a Word document I keep that lists in very great detail "some excess and fraud" of a previous adminstration. It comes in handy when people like you need their memories refreshed. I'd be glad to E-Mail the entire Document if you like but its quite large.
It's a nice list...but what's the point? That people were out to sink Clinton? Yes, we all know that...you do know that virtually all the Clinton conspiracy stuff has been exposed as fraud don't you?

I suppose you still think Hillary shot Vince Foster. Whitewater...32 million of US taxpayer dollars spent investigating...turns up nothing!

But you're completely missing the point. This isn't about individual fraud, but rather a more wholesale corruption of our Constitution and democratic process.

But then again, Clinton did get a BJ from a fat intern.

I think your priorities are seriously out of whack.

-spence
Old 09-02-2006, 03:51 PM   #34
Skitterpop

When Clinton was only a possibility the dredging started....

Right wing body of bird left wing.... its takes a whole one to fly.

this division is such a waste and look at us here

nibbling at the I am right recognition when the truth is well beyond all of us.

as NIB says eat me

Good health and family
Skitterpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 04:41 PM   #35
stripersnipr

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence
It's a nice list...but what's the point? That people were out to sink Clinton? Yes, we all know that...you do know that virtually all the Clinton conspiracy stuff has been exposed as fraud don't you?

I suppose you still think Hillary shot Vince Foster. Whitewater...32 million of US taxpayer dollars spent investigating...turns up nothing!

But you're completely missing the point. This isn't about individual fraud, but rather a more wholesale corruption of our Constitution and democratic process.

But then again, Clinton did get a BJ from a fat intern.

I think your priorities are seriously out of whack.

-spence
I guess you failed to understand the exent of the corruption. I'd be glad to provide you with some material to bring you up to speed. It's not about a BJ. It invloved hundreds of indicted and or convicted parties. I wouidn't call that individual fraud I'd call it Wholesale corruption of our Constitution and Democratic process. If you want to delve into the details of those indictments and convictions I'd be glad to. It's not me who is missing the point. Your point is maybe there is a little Democratic corruption here and there but nowhere near to the extent of the current GOP administration and I say BS and History proves you wrong. As I said earlier, both parties are guilty and to prove one is worse than the other is impossible, and yes Clintons **** does stink.
stripersnipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 04:59 PM   #36
MartinD18

Isn't amazing and sad how the blind drones of Dubbyah, when they can't think of anything esle to day sink back into that tired old: yeah...well....ummmmmm.......Clinton! Yeah, that's it! Clinton! Wake up, drones. Clinton has been out of office for 6 years. Oh wait, I have an idea. All us pinky pansy liberals can just go back even further and dredge up Nixon! Yeah, that's it!!! Or Ray-guns (Uhh... I don't remember...) Man, this is going to be fun. Let's all LIVE IN THE PAST!!!!
MartinD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 06:49 PM   #37
stripersnipr

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinD18
Isn't amazing and sad how the blind drones of Dubbyah, when they can't think of anything esle to day sink back into that tired old: yeah...well....ummmmmm.......Clinton! Yeah, that's it! Clinton! Wake up, drones. Clinton has been out of office for 6 years. Oh wait, I have an idea. All us pinky pansy liberals can just go back even further and dredge up Nixon! Yeah, that's it!!! Or Ray-guns (Uhh... I don't remember...) Man, this is going to be fun. Let's all LIVE IN THE PAST!!!!
You might want to focus on the exchange of this post Leftnut. Its Bush administration vs. Democratic Administration corruption and seeing how Clinton was the last (hopefully) I think he would be the likely one to compare to. Get it now? Want to compare Clinton to Nixon? One resigned in disgrace one exists in disgrace.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:42 PM   #38
Skitterpop

Quote:
You might want to focus on the exchange of this post Leftnut. Its Bush administration vs. Democratic Administration corruption and seeing how Clinton was the last (hopefully) I think he would be the likely one to compare to. Get it now? Want to compare Clinton to Nixon? One resigned in disgrace one exists in disgrace.

Ridiculous....absolutely....The Republicans are totally corrupt on an astronomical level....

Last edited by Skitterpop; 09-03-2006 at 01:39 AM..

Good health and family
Old 09-03-2006, 06:21 AM   #39
Raven

Wink

but, he really did inhale tho....
him and TLJ kickin back at the shanty gettin a good buz on...

he'll always be president....
jimmy C my name is jimmy carter

was cool on the UFO information deal...even though he got a presidential bitch slap for it....

bush is the hurricane katrina of the US presidency....and when at last or "until" he gets out of power...the clean-up will finally start....

why hasn't someone made a charley mcarthy wooden bush puppet
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 02:23 PM   #40
spence

Quote:
I guess you failed to understand the exent of the corruption.
No, I'm quite aware of the anti-Clinton charges.

A lot of it was simply made up, and what's real in the grand scheme of things isn't of all that much concern...or can be handeled within the system.

Please tell me how Clinton sold out the Constitution...please, I can't wait to hear.

Clinton wasn't perfect...but he's also not our President, hasn't been for some time now.

It's a pretty typical Bushbot response though...blame others for all the problems in the world.

Listening to you I'd have to think that if it wasn't for liberals, the media and the Clinton family Bush's domestic and foreign policy would be quite successful!

-spence
Old 09-03-2006, 02:42 PM   #41
stripersnipr

You want to compare Republican corruption to Democratic corruption but Clinton is off limits. How convienent. Are you familiar with Executive Order 13083?
Old 09-03-2006, 02:44 PM   #42
stripersnipr

Quote:
No, I'm quite aware of the anti-Clinton charges.

A lot of it was simply made up, and what's real in the grand scheme of things isn't of all that much concern...or can be handeled within the system.

Please tell me how Clinton sold out the Constitution...please, I can't wait to hear.

Clinton wasn't perfect...but he's also not our President, hasn't been for some time now.

It's a pretty typical Bushbot response though...blame others for all the problems in the world.

Listening to you I'd have to think that if it wasn't for liberals, the media and the Clinton family Bush's domestic and foreign policy would be quite successful!

-spence
Pretty Typical Liberal response though...blame Bush for all the problems in the world.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:48 PM   #43
spence

Quote:
Are you familiar with Executive Order 13083?
Wasn't it nullified by Congress?

Checks and balances...the system worked as intended, as I mentioned above.

Next.

-spence
Old 09-03-2006, 02:51 PM   #44
Skitterpop

Quote:
Pretty Typical Liberal response though...blame Bush for all the problems in the world.

Thats not what he said... Can you name any President in the last 20 years who hasn`t been corrupted?

GW never should have got in.... people voted for Gore....and no I don`t know how that would have played out but I`m sure you`ll tell me.

Good health and family
Old 09-03-2006, 02:51 PM   #45
stripersnipr

Sure was beautiful thing huh? How about Presidential Decision Directive 25 asserting his authority to assign U.S. troops to serve under foreign commanders?
Old 09-03-2006, 02:54 PM   #46
spence

Quote:
Yep, it's not Bush who's the problem...it's the people who don't agree with his policy that are the problem!

Feel you were manipulated into Iraq, the war without a plan? You're just "morally confused"...silly Otto.

It's sound logic for sure.

Just think if we didn't have the media then everything would be ok.

-spence
Old 09-03-2006, 02:54 PM   #47
stripersnipr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitterpop
Thats not what he said... Can you name any President in the last 20 years who hasn`t been corrupted?
GW never should have got in.... people voted for Gore....and no I don`t know how that would have played out but I`m sure you`ll tell me.
Hey Skitter your catching on because thats exactly what I said. If you scroll up a bit you'll find this. "As I said earlier, both parties are guilty and to prove one is worse than the other is impossible, and yes Clintons **** does stink."
Old 09-03-2006, 03:12 PM   #48
spence

Quote:
Hey Skitter your catching on because thats exactly what I said. If you scroll up a bit you'll find this. "As I said earlier, both parties are guilty and to prove one is worse than the other is impossible, and yes Clintons **** does stink."
Impossible? No, it's not that difficult...

But I guess Bush hasn't been accused of rape either ...so perhaps it's all a wash anyway.

-spence
Old 09-03-2006, 03:13 PM   #49
stripersnipr

Quote:
Yep, it's not Bush who's the problem...it's the people who don't agree with his policy that are the problem!

Feel you were manipulated into Iraq, the war without a plan? You're just "morally confused"...silly Otto.

It's sound logic for sure.

Just think if we didn't have the media then everything would be ok.

-spence
Interesting.....I don't remember saying that its the people who don't agree with his policy that are the problem. I don't recall saying if we didn't have the media everything would be okay either. Any other opinions you want to assign to me? Heres something to ponder: Its people who reject absolutely and wholly anything and everything based solely on a blind hated of a particular political party that are the problem.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:20 PM   #50
spence

Quote:
Its people who reject absolutely and wholly anything and everything based solely on a blind hated of a particular political party that are the problem.
You're describing the GOP right?

-spence
Old 09-03-2006, 03:21 PM   #51
Skitterpop

Quote:
Interesting.....I don't remember saying that its the people who don't agree with his policy that are the problem. I don't recall saying if we didn't have the media everything would be okay either. Any other opinions you want to assign to me? Heres something to ponder: Its people who reject absolutely and wholly anything and everything based solely on a blind hated of a particular political party that are the problem.

You must have got beat up at lot in grade school

Good health and family
Old 09-03-2006, 03:22 PM   #52
stripersnipr

Quote:
You're describing the GOP right?

-spence
No. I'm talking about both parties but thanks for proving my point.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:23 PM   #53
stripersnipr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitterpop
You must have got beat up at lot in grade school
Never once. Lost a few in College Hockey though.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:24 PM   #54
spence

Quote:
No. I'm talking about both parties but thanks for proving my point.
Hardly...

And I'm deadly serious.

When was the last time you heard anyone blame "conservatisim" for the problems of the GOP?

Put simply...the GOP propaganda machine uses the strawman of Liberalisim to incite rage among it's troops. It's a petty exercise in manipulation and childish name calling.

Opposition to the Bush Administration comes from many fronts and guess what? It's about the policy stupid

-spence
Old 09-03-2006, 03:38 PM   #55
basswipe

I'm tellin ya we need a vagtator.C'mon Ann Coulter is the ticket.She's fairly decent looking and she'll rule with an iron fist.Michelle Malkin as VP would complete it.A male intern can't lose in that admin!
basswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 03:46 PM   #56
stripersnipr

Quote:
Hardly...

And I'm deadly serious.

When was the last time you heard anyone blame "conservatisim" for the problems of the GOP?

Put simply...the GOP propaganda machine uses the strawman of Liberalisim to incite rage among it's troops. It's a petty exercise in manipulation and childish name calling.

Opposition to the Bush Administration comes from many fronts and guess what? It's about the policy stupid

-spence
Name one President that didn't have opposition from both parties.

Abd dont you love internet tough guys that would run for their lives before they would call someone Stupid to their face?
Old 09-03-2006, 03:49 PM   #57
spence

Quote:
Abd dont you love internet tough guys that would run for their lives before they would call someone Stupid to their face?

It's just a freaking aphorism for Christmas sake. You can call back the long-range bombers...

-spence
Old 09-03-2006, 03:56 PM   #58
MartinD18

Well said Spence. One of the saddest parts is the damage done by Bush and his handlers in the court of world opinion may never be undone. But who cares what the rest of the world thinks? They just have the unfortunate fate of living on OUR planet!
MartinD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 03:59 PM   #59
stripersnipr

Quote:

It's just a freaking aphorism for Christmas sake. You can call back the long-range bombers...

-spence
Ah jeez........wish you'd got back to me earlier I'm afraid it's too late now.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:11 PM   #60
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Spence, I thought you were on vacation in Iowa. I really think you should fish more and pontificate a lot less.

No boat, back in the suds.
piemma is offline   Reply With Quote