Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Muzik

Muzik Muzik Forums - by popular request...

Old 01-18-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
sokinwet

Sokinwet Band Facebook

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

This should be a link to my bands FB page for those so inclined. Our gigs are always posted should any South of Boston guys be interested and there is a link to a few somewhat lame "Recorded in the Living Room"(literally) club tunes. Band sound a bit "#^&#^&#^&#^& as it's recorded directly to computer w/ modeled amps and elec. drum kit but the vocals came out OK. And a nice Seacraft pic to boot!
sokinwet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #2
ProfessorM
Uncle Remus

good stuff. Nice Les Paul. I got a couple of those but haven't been out of the cases in many many moons. Not sure they are even in there anymore. Hoping my daughter will want to play them someday.

"A beach is a place where a man can feel he's the only soul in the world that's real"
ProfessorM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #3
sokinwet

Thanks Paul - That LP is a 1968; I've had it since 69. It was a goldtop before I commited the ultimate sin of refinishing and changing out the pickups in the 80's. Mine had been in the case for about 20 yrs. until about 4 years ago...frets and hardware were all green! Best to checK your's....could probably sell one and buy yourself a new Regulator if they're older or you could give em to me to check out for you!! Or....I'll trade you even up for a well seasoned starcraft "tin boat"!
sokinwet is offline   Reply With Quote