Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-25-2022, 03:23 PM   #1
wdmso

you wont read these on any conservative media sites

READ: Text messages Sean Hannity, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Ivanka Trump and others sent to Mark Meadows
By CNN

Updated 12:57 PM ET, Mon April 25, 2022

(CNN)CNN has obtained 2,319 text messages that former President Donald Trump's White House chief of staff Mark Meadows sent and received between Election Day 2020 and President Joe Biden's January 20, 2021 inauguration.

Please dont try to say Oh it's CNN these are actual tweets and to just Mark ! .. god knows what the ones directly to Trump look like .. or others

The vast trove of texts, which Meadows selectively provided to the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, offers the most revealing picture to date of how Trump's inner circle, supporters and Republican lawmakers worked behind the scenes to try to overturn the election results and then reacted to the violence that effort unleashed at the Capitol on January 6.
The never-before-seen texts include messages from Trump's family -- daughter Ivanka Trump, son-in-law Jared Kushner and son Donald Trump Jr. -- as well as White House and campaign officials, Cabinet members, Republican Party leaders, January 6 rally organizers, Rudy Giuliani, "My Pillow Guy" Mike Lindell, Sean Hannity and other Fox hosts. There are also text exchanges with more than 40 current and former Republican members of Congress, including Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas and Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio, Mo Brooks of Alabama and Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia. 

The communications below are the messages cited in the story.
Note: CNN has removed personal information from the texts. Errors in spelling and grammar reflect the messages as they were sent, which in some cases include profanity.

Election Day: November 3, 2020
Sean Hannity to Mark Meadows
Hey

NC gonna be ok?
Mark Meadows to Sean Hannity
Stress every vote matters. Get out and vote

On radio
Yes sir
On it. Any place in particular we need a push

Pennsylvania. NC AZ
Nevada
Got it. Everywhere

November 4, 2020
Matt Schlapp to Mark Meadows
Pls get 4 or 5 killers in remaining counts. Need outsiders who will torch the place. Local folks won't do it. Lawyers and operators. Get us in these states. Worried that ronna not in mi.

Mark Meadows to Matt Schlapp
I may need to get you and mercy to go to PA

November 5, 2020
Ivanka Trump to Hope Hicks, Jared Kushner, Mark Meadows, Jason Miller, Dan Scavino and Bill Stepien
You are all WARRIORS of epic proportions! Keep the faith and the fight!
November 6, 2020
Jason Miller to Hope Hicks, Jared Kushner, Mark Meadows, Dan Scavino, Bill Stepien and Ivanka Trump
One other key data point: In 2016, POTUS received 15.5% of the vote in Philadelphia County. 'Today he is currently at 18.3%. 'So he increased from his performance in 2016. In 2016, Philadelphia County made up 11.3% of the total vote in the state. 'As it currently stands, Philadelphia County only makes up 10.2% of the statewide vote tally. So POTUS performed better in a smaller share. Sen. Santorum was just making this point on CNN - cuts hard against the urban vote stealing narrative.

Rep. Andy Biggs to Mark Meadows
I'm sure you have heard of this proposal. It is to encourage the state legislatures to appoint a look doors in the various states where there's been shenanigans. If I understand right most of those states have Republican Legislature's. It seems to be comport with glorified Bush as well as the Constitution. And, well highly controversial, it can't be much more controversial than the lunacy that were sitting out there now. And It would be pretty difficult because he would take governors and legislators with collective will and backbone to do that. Is anybody on the team researching and considering lobbying for that?

Mark Meadows to Rep. Andy Biggs
I love it.

November 7, 2020
Rick Perry to Mark Meadows
We have the data driven program that can clearly show where the fraud was committed. This is the silver bullet.''Pam Biondi has seen and agrees!!'' Rick Perry

November 13, 2020
Jason Miller to Mark Meadows
Emailed you Dominion backgrounder. Lots there re: functionality problems, not much there on Dem/Soros conspiracy connections. Will defer to you on whether or not to share full report with POTUS. POTUS is clearly hyped up on them, not just from his tweets, but he also called me and Justin separately last night to complain. JM

November 19, 2020
Mark Meadows to Brad Raffensperger
Mr Secretary. Mark Meadows here. If you could give me a brief call at your convenience. Thank you

November 22, 2020
Ginni Thomas to Mark Meadows
Trying to understand the Sidney Powell distancing....
Meadows to Ginni Thomas
She doesn't have anything or at least she won't share it if she does
Ginni Thomas to Meadows
Wow!

December 1, 2020
Bernie Kerik to Mark Meadows
Sir, we are airborne on the way to Michigan from Arizona. We're going to need a hotel for the team and two vehicles to pick us up.

Matt Schlapp to Mark Meadows
Happy to walk ag through our evidence. Its overwhelming.

December 4, 2020
Jared Kushner to Mark Meadows
https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2...dismissed.html
December 5, 2020

Mark Meadows to Brad Raffensperger
mr Secretary. Can you call the White House switchboard at 202 757 6000. For a call. Your voicemail is full

December 9, 2020
Kelli Ward to Mark Meadows
This guy says he's cracked the whole election fraud and wants to speak to someone. I sent his info to Molly Michael a few days ago, but I'm not sure it went anywhere.

December 20, 2020
Mike Lindell to Mark Meadows
Hey Mark, I felt I was suppose to text you this message... You being a man a faith and on the front line of the decisions that are going to be historical! I would ask that you pray for wisdom and discernment from God! You are one of the people the president trusts the most. That being said I want to add my input.... Everything Sidney has said is true! We have to get the machines and everything we already have proves the President won by millions of votes! I have read and not validated yet that you and others talked him out of seizing them... If true .. I pray it is part of a bigger plan... I am grateful that on the night of the election the algorithms of the corrupt machines broke and they realized our president would win in spite of the historical fraud! I look for deviations every day in my business ... when I find one I investigate relentlessly until I know why it happened and how it happened... ( this is my gift from God that has made my business so successful) From 11:15 pm on the night of the election I have spent all my time running impossible deviations and numbers from this election... I also was blessed to be able to get info and help Sidney Lin General Flynn and everyone else out there gathering all the massive evidence! I have been sickened by politicians ( especially republicans ) judges, the media not wanting to see the truth ( no matter what the truth would be!) This is the biggest cover up of one of the worst crimes in history! I have spent over a million$ to help uncover this fraud and used my platform so people can get the word not to give up! The people on both sides have to see the truth and when they do .... there will not be no civil war , people ( including politicians!) are fearing! The only thing any of us should fear is fear of the Lord! Every person on this planet needs to know the truth and see the evidence!!! Mark .. God has his hand in all of this and has put you on the front line... I will continue praying for you to have great wisdom and discernment! Blessings Mike

Mark Meadows to Mike Lindell
Thanks brother. Pray for a miracle

December 21, 2020
Rep. Mo Brooks to Mark Meadows, Unknown
All. Mo Brooks here. Media is contacting my office about this afternoon's White House meeting regarding formulation of our January 6 strategies. Does the White House want me to reply or be mum? Also, it is one thing to discuss (in general terms) our meeting beforehand. It is another to discuss afterwards. If you believe discussion is a positive, I suggest message should be: 1. Progress is being made. 2. More are joining our fight. 3. We can't allow voter fraud & election theft occur if we are going to be a republic. Your choice. Let me know.
December 26, 2020

Rep. Scott Perry to Mark Meadows
Mark, just checking in as time continues to count down. 11 days to 1/6 and 25 days to inauguration. We gotta get going!

Mark, you should call Jeff. I just got off the phone with him and he explained to me why the principal deputy won't work especially with the FBI. They will view it as as not having the authority to enforce what needs to be done
Mark Meadows to Rep. Scott Perry
I got it. I think I understand. Let me work on the deputy position
December 28, 2020

Did you call Jeff Clark?

December 30, 2020
Rep. Brian Babin to Mark Meadows
Dems and some Republicans may well try to shortstop our objection efforts. Hoping the VP sticks with us.
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...n-trump-452081

December 31, 2020
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to Mark Meadows
Good morning Mark, I'm here in DC. We have to get organized for the 6th. I would like to meet with Rudy Giuliani again. We didn't get to speak with him long. Also anyone who can help. We are getting a lot of members on board. And we need to lay out the best case for each state. I'll be over at CPI this afternoon.

Jason Miller to Mark Meadows
Assuming you knew this was coming down the pike, but the MSM is going to use this to drive a massive wedge between POTUS 'and everybody else in the party.' He's absolutely going to blow his stack on this if he isn't already aware. Oh boy I don't understand what the VP was thinking here: Pence urges court to throw out lawsuit aiming to help him overturn 2020 election results Politico Kyle Cheney & Josh Gerstein December 31, 2020 ' 6:06 PM
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...lawsuit-453207

January 2, 2021
Sen. Ted Cruz to Mark Meadows
Here's the statement:
Sen. Ted Cruz to Mark Meadows
https://twitter.com/sentedcruz/statu...501059072?s=10

Mark Meadows to Sen. Ted Cruz
Perfect

Katrina Pierson to Mark Meadows
Good afternoon, would you mind giving me a call re: this Jan 6th event. Things have gotten crazy and I desperately need some direction. Please

January 3, 2021
Scratch that, Caroline Wren has decided to move forward with the original psycho list. Apparently Dan Scavino approved??

So, I'm done. I can't be a part of embarrassing POTUS any further.

I let her know that I was going to reach out to WH and her tone changed. So, I'll continue to build a proper event.

Mark Meadows to Katrina Pierson
Thank you

January 5, 2021
Rep. Jim Jordan to Mark Meadows
On January 6, 2021, Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, should call out all electoral votes that he believes are unconstitutional as no electoral votes at all -- in accordance with guidance from founding father Alexander Hamilton and judicial precedence. 'No legislative act,' wrote Alexander Hamilton in Federalist No. 78, 'contrary to the Constitution, can be valid.' 'The court in Hubbard v. Lowe reinforced this truth: ''That an unconstitutional statute is not a law at all is a proposition no longer open to discussion.' '226 F. 135, 137 (SDNY 1915), appeal dismissed, 242 U.S. 654 (1916). ' Following this rationale, an unconstitutionally appointed elector, like an unconstitutionally enacted statute, is no elector at all.

January 6, 2021
Mark Meadows to Rep. Jim Jordan
I have pushed for this. Not sure it is going to happen
Mark I was just told there is an active shooter on the first floor of the Capitol Please tell the President to calm people This isn't the way to solve anything

Mick Mulvaney to Mark Meadows
Mark: he needs to stop this, now. Can I do anything to help?

Rep. Barry Loudermilk to Mark Meadows
It's really bad up here on the hill.

They have breached the Capitol.

Mark Meadows to Rep. Barry Loudermilk
POTUS is engaging

Thanks. This doesn't help our cause.

Rep. William Timmons to Mark Meadows
The president needs to stop this ASAP

Mark Meadows to Rep. William Timmons
We are doing it

Donald Trump Jr. to Mark Meadows
He's got to condem this #^&#^&#^&#^&. Asap. The captiol police tweet is not enough.

Donald Trump Jr. to Mark Meadows
This his one you go to the mattresses on. They will try to #^&#^&#^&#^& his entire legacy on this if it gets worse.

Reince Priebus to Mark Meadows
TELL THEM TO GO HOME !!!

Jason Miller to Mark Meadows and Dan Scavino
Call me crazy, but ideas for two tweets from POTUS: 1) Bad apples, likely ANTIFA or other crazed leftists, infiltrated today's peaceful protest over the fraudulent vote count. Violence is never acceptable! MAGA supporters embrace our police and the rule of law and should leave the Capitol now! 2) The fake news media who encouraged this summer's violent and radical riots are now trying to blame peaceful and innocent MAGA supporters for violent actions. This isn't who we are! Our people should head home and let the criminals suffer the consequences!

Mark we don't think these attackers are our people. We think they are Antifa. Dressed like Trump supporters.

Rep. Louie Gohmert to Mark Meadows
Cap Police told me last night they'd been warned that today there'd be a lot of Antifa dressed in red Trump shirts & hats & would likely get violent. Good that Trump denounces violence but could add & well demand justice for those who became violent & well get to the bottom of what group they're with.

Jared Kushner to Mark Meadows, Jason Miller and Dan Scavino
Why don't we post on his Facebook page since he isn't locked out there...

January 7, 2021
Yesterday was a terrible day. We tried everything we could in our objection to the 6 states. I'm sorry nothing worked. I don't think that President Trump caused the attack on the Capitol. It's not his fault. Antifa was mixed in the crowed and instigated it, and sadly people followed. But when people try everything and no one listens and nothing works, I guess they think they have no other choice. Absolutely no excuse and I fully denounce all of it, but after shut downs all year and a stolen election, people are saying that they have no other choice. I defended Trump last night on Newsmax. He has been the greatest President. I will continue to defend him. And you if anyone attacks you. I hope you are ok. I feel badly for everyone.

Mark Meadows to Rep. Marjorie Greene
Thanks Marjorie

January 9, 2021
Rep. Andrew Clyde to Mark Meadows
Mark, This is Rep Andrew Clyde GA-09. I would like to pass to POTUS that we are still with him, I believe in him and I want to encourage him. I will do my best to continue to fight for election integrity too. Jody Hice suggested this was a good way to reach President Trump with encouragement. I truly hope he does create a new platform to complete with Twitter and I hope he calls it 'Trumpet' and then we can send out 'notes' to each other! Jennifer and I pray for POTUS daily, and FLOTUS too.

Mark Meadows to Rep. Andrew Clyde
I will share it with him. Thanks Andrew

January 13, 2021
Jason Miller to Mark Meadows, Jared Kushner and Dan Scavino
I tried to walk the President through this earlier but he won't have any of it. 2/3 of the MAGA base wants us to move on. DO YOU BELIEVE THERE WAS ELECTION AND VOTER FRAUD IN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION BETWEEN JOE BIDEN AND DONALD TRUMP BACK IN NOVEMBER? Total: 48 Trump voters: 82 GOP voters: 80 DO YOU THINK THAT THERE WAS ENOUGH ELECTION AND VOTER FRAUD THAT DONALD TRUMP MAY HAVE ACTUALLY WON THE ELECTORAL VOTE TO BE RE-ELECTED AS PRESIDENT? Total: 42 Trump voters: 74 GOP voters: 68 DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT? 'THE ELECTION HAS BEEN DECIDED AND PRESIDENT TRUMP SHOULD MOVE ON AND FOCUS ON ENSURING A PEACEFUL AND ORDERLY TRANSITION.' Total: 81 Trump voters: 67 GOP voters: 71

January 17, 2021
In our private chat with only Members, several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall law. I don't know on those things. I just wanted you to tell him. They stole this election. We all know. They will destroy our country next. Please tell him to declassify as much as possible so we can go after Biden and anyone else!

January 19, 2021
https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...783341571?s=21
Well this is as bad as this can get.
Old 04-25-2022, 04:09 PM   #2
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
READ: Text messages Sean Hannity, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Ivanka Trump and others sent to Mark Meadows
By CNN

Updated 12:57 PM ET, Mon April 25, 2022

(CNN)CNN has obtained 2,319 text messages that former President Donald Trump's White House chief of staff Mark Meadows sent and received between Election Day 2020 and President Joe Biden's January 20, 2021 inauguration.

Please dont try to say Oh it's CNN these are actual tweets and to just Mark ! .. god knows what the ones directly to Trump look like .. or others

The vast trove of texts, which Meadows selectively provided to the House committee investigating the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, offers the most revealing picture to date of how Trump's inner circle, supporters and Republican lawmakers worked behind the scenes to try to overturn the election results and then reacted to the violence that effort unleashed at the Capitol on January 6.
The never-before-seen texts include messages from Trump's family -- daughter Ivanka Trump, son-in-law Jared Kushner and son Donald Trump Jr. -- as well as White House and campaign officials, Cabinet members, Republican Party leaders, January 6 rally organizers, Rudy Giuliani, "My Pillow Guy" Mike Lindell, Sean Hannity and other Fox hosts. There are also text exchanges with more than 40 current and former Republican members of Congress, including Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas and Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio, Mo Brooks of Alabama and Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia. 

The communications below are the messages cited in the story.
Note: CNN has removed personal information from the texts. Errors in spelling and grammar reflect the messages as they were sent, which in some cases include profanity.
I read all the messages and didn't find any evidence of a planned armed insurrection. According to the messages, they truly believed the election was stolen and had solid evidence that it was and were trying to implement a constitutional plan to stop certification in order to expose the fraud and prove that Trump had actually won.

The messages show that the Jan6 riot took them by surprise, it ruined their plan, they desperately wanted to stop the riot but could not.

Is there supposed to be some proof in the messages that they were planning a seditious armed insurrection? I didn't see any mention of that in the texts you posted.
Old 04-25-2022, 04:55 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Musk bought Twitter. Why is the left so terrified that a libertarian ( doing more to help the environment than just about anyone on the planet) bought Twitter? does the left really feel they can’t win if both sides get to speak?

sure seems like that’s what they think.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 04-25-2022, 05:10 PM   #4
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I read all the messages and didn't find any evidence of a planned armed insurrection. According to the messages, they truly believed the election was stolen and had solid evidence that it was and were trying to implement a constitutional plan to stop certification in order to expose the fraud and prove that Trump had actually won.

The messages show that the Jan6 riot took them by surprise, it ruined their plan, they desperately wanted to stop the riot but could not.

Is there supposed to be some proof in the messages that they were planning a seditious armed insurrection? I didn't see any mention of that in the texts you posted.
Gee wiz wonder why Meadows only released these and refused to release the rest, could it be these aren’t as incriminating as the others?
Old 04-25-2022, 05:15 PM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Musk bought Twitter. Why is the left so terrified that a libertarian ( doing more to help the environment than just about anyone on the planet) bought Twitter? does the left really feel they can’t win if both sides get to speak?

Free speach is one thing, promoting false and blatant lies, which is Trumps MO, along with so many others, is why everyone should be concerned about where this is going today and for our future. The days of reporters and networks reporting truth and facts so the public can evaluate how to interpret them is long gone. The internet has become a blessing and a curse.
Old 04-25-2022, 05:18 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Free speach is one thing, promoting false and blatant lies, which is Trumps MO, along with so many others, is why everyone should be concerned about where this is going today and for our future. The days of reporters and networks reporting truth and facts so the public can evaluate how to interpret them is long gone. The internet has become a blessing and a curse.
are you in favor of censoring truth, such as when the hunter biden laptop story was shut down?
Old 04-25-2022, 05:27 PM   #7
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
are you in favor of censoring truth, such as when the hunter biden laptop story was shut down?
I’m in favor of stories vetted for factual basis being allowed on any platform, regardless of implications, but not someone tweeting it exists because they heard it from John who never lies and then the lie gets worse every time it’s tweeted; sort of like the fish stories I’ve heard.

Last edited by Got Stripers; 04-25-2022 at 05:37 PM..
Old 04-25-2022, 05:44 PM   #8
detbuch

Quote:
Gee wiz wonder why Meadows only released these and refused to release the rest, could it be these aren’t as incriminating as the others?
Gee wiz, wonder why wdmso posted these, did he think they were incriminating about something, proof of the accusation that it was a Trump conspiracy to stage an armed insurrection to overthrow the government.

Gee, I don't know why wdmso did it. Nor do I know what's in the "rest." Do you?
Old 04-25-2022, 07:27 PM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
I’m in favor of stories vetted for factual basis being allowed on any platform, regardless of implications, but not someone tweeting it exists because they heard it from John who never lies and then the lie gets worse every time it’s tweeted; sort of like the fish stories I’ve heard.
fair enough. but we should hold both sides tom the same standard. we dont.

how many twitter tweets are out there, saying that cops are a bunch of racist assassins? or that republicans hate women, hate blacks, blah blah blah.
Old 04-25-2022, 07:36 PM   #10
Pete F.
Canceled

When you read the text messages, remember that these are communications to and from the chief of staff to the president of the United States. For two and a half months, the peak of the executive branch of the U.S. government was in the hands of conspirators and coup plotters.
Sad
Old 04-25-2022, 08:30 PM   #11
wdmso

Quote:

How is that relevant to the topic

Ps Trump says he won’t return to Twitter if his account is reinstated

And Musk is playing you like Trump he’s no savior
Old 04-25-2022, 08:31 PM   #12
wdmso

Quote:
Gee wiz, wonder why wdmso posted these, did he think they were incriminating about something, proof of the accusation that it was a Trump conspiracy to stage an armed insurrection to overthrow the government.

Gee, I don't know why wdmso did it. Nor do I know what's in the "rest." Do you?
Keep your head in the sand ! Your good at it
Old 04-25-2022, 08:41 PM   #13
detbuch

Quote:
Keep your head in the sand ! Your good at it
In other words, you got nothin'. The texts you posted actually demonstrates the opposite of the narrative that you've supported that Trump was involved in some conspiracy to foment an armed insurrection. Don't know what sand or bucket of $hit your head was buried in when you helped float that nonsense.

Or the four years of nonsense that Trump was in cahoots with Putin to win the 2016 election.
Old 04-25-2022, 08:46 PM   #14
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
When you read the text messages, remember that these are communications to and from the chief of staff to the president of the United States. For two and a half months, the peak of the executive branch of the U.S. government was in the hands of conspirators and coup plotters.
Sad
More propaganda rhetoric. Like the four years of House Democrats conspiratorial rhetoric to overthrow the 2016 election by trying to frame Trump as conspiring with Russia.
Old 04-25-2022, 09:44 PM   #15
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
More propaganda rhetoric. Like the four years of House Democrats conspiratorial rhetoric to overthrow the 2016 election by trying to frame Trump as conspiring with Russia.
The Republican led intelligence committee confirmed that Russia helped Trump win.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 04-25-2022, 10:29 PM   #16
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
The Republican led intelligence committee confirmed that Russia helped Trump win.
But it did not confirm or say that Trump conspired with Russia.
Old 04-26-2022, 05:13 AM   #17
Pete F.
Canceled

He had no deals either
Old 04-26-2022, 08:01 AM   #18
wdmso

Quote:
In other words, you got nothin'. The texts you posted actually demonstrates the opposite of the narrative that you've supported that Trump was involved in some conspiracy to foment an armed insurrection. Don't know what sand or bucket of $hit your head was buried in when you helped float that nonsense.

Or the four years of nonsense that Trump was in cahoots with Putin to win the 2016 election.
Trump was involved in some conspiracy to foment an armed insurrection.

Its Odd you are able to formulate these extensive narrative responses to show us how intellectual superior in your worldly view . Of liberalism you are and we are not

But that intellectual ability can’t seems to read those texts and not see a clear pattern in them and those who sent them. Who’s objective was to overturn the election.

And these are only some of the messages floating around..

Let’s see the rest

Yet , you support the refusal of Trumps inner circle to defy Congressional subpoenas , to avoid finding the Truth ?

Yet you claim these text prove trump had no involvement .
No it proves Trump did not do anything to protect or stop what was happening? Why would he do such a thing if he didn’t wish it to succeed?l
Old 04-26-2022, 08:42 AM   #19
wdmso

‘Yes sir’: New texts show Hannity promising on-air Trump campaign push

Wow imagine if rachel maddow said that and had a direct line to the White House chief of staff

In our private chat with only Members, several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall law. I don't know on those things. I just wanted you to tell him. They stole this election. We all know. They will destroy our country next. Please tell him to declassify as much as possible so we can go after Biden and anyone else!

Wow if AOC said that Also who are the other Members we’ll find out if they flip the house

Jason Miller to Mark Meadows and Dan Scavino
Call me crazy, but ideas for two tweets from POTUS: 1) Bad apples, likely ANTIFA or other crazed leftists, infiltrated today's peaceful protest over the fraudulent vote count. Violence is never acceptable! MAGA supporters embrace our police and the rule of law and should leave the Capitol now! 2) The fake news media who encouraged this summer's violent and radical riots are now trying to blame peaceful and innocent MAGA supporters for violent actions.

Hea Ronnie I found who started the lie and you fell for it shocking “I had WRKO on all day at work that day of the so called Insurection.
Call after call from people that were there reported that Antifa & BLM members were mixed in with the crowd and instigating violence & destruction. “

Or it could have been her. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to Mark Meadows
Mark we don't think these attackers are our people. We think they are Antifa. Dressed like Trump supporters.

Dishonesty in the presences
Of facts and lies in the absences of facts the new GOP.. hard at work
Old 04-26-2022, 10:56 AM   #20
detbuch

Quote:
Trump was involved in some conspiracy to foment an armed insurrection.

You're entitled to creating a narrative. Even if there is no clear evidence that it's true.

Its Odd you are able to formulate these extensive narrative responses to show us how intellectual superior in your worldly view . Of liberalism you are and we are not

It's odd that you think I'm trying to be Intellectually superior. Is it that you are not able to reply to my post with a cogent rebuttle and must resort to ridiculing me as some kind of snob? Calling degrading names is not valid argument. Maybe you just can't handle the truth?

But that intellectual ability can’t seems to read those texts and not see a clear pattern in them and those who sent them. Who’s objective was to overturn the election.

Those texts indicate that they sincerely believed that the election was fraudulent and that they had proof that it was. There was no indication in those texts that they supported the riot.

And these are only some of the messages floating around..

Let’s see the rest

OK. But let's not make assumptions and accusations before we see them.

Yet , you support the refusal of Trumps inner circle to defy Congressional subpoenas , to avoid finding the Truth ?

Who says I support that. Not knowing the whole truth, and having suspicions that the investigation is highly political and probably would cherry pick parts of testimony and twist it all to create a narrative of criminal guilt, as politicians and prosecutors are wont to do, I can understand avoiding the subpoenas.

Yet you claim these text prove trump had no involvement .

I claim that these texts don't show that he was part of a planned, coordinated seditious insurrection.

No it proves Trump did not do anything to protect or stop what was happening? Why would he do such a thing if he didn’t wish it to succeed?l
I don't know the whole truth of that, nor of what he wished. The texts don't show an unwillingness to stop the riot. They certainly show that the texters were appalled by it and had no part in creating them. As for Trump, maybe more texts will explicitly show that he approved of the riot and wanted it to continue. Until then, you're entitled to your narrative.
Old 04-26-2022, 11:33 AM   #21
wdmso

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) had been a member of Congress for all of three days when the insurrection of Jan. 6, 2021 took place. But as text messages newly revealed by CNN show, she was already in communication with Mark Meadows, then-President Trump’s chief of staff.

Wow 3 days and she had that a level of access
Old 04-26-2022, 12:41 PM   #22
detbuch

Quote:
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) had been a member of Congress for all of three days when the insurrection of Jan. 6, 2021 took place. But as text messages newly revealed by CNN show, she was already in communication with Mark Meadows, then-President Trump’s chief of staff.

Wow 3 days and she had that a level of access
Wow, that's impressive.
Old 04-26-2022, 12:57 PM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
How is that relevant to the topic

Ps Trump says he won’t return to Twitter if his account is reinstated

And Musk is playing you like Trump he’s no savior
"How is that relevant to the topic "

From the guy who brings every topic to Trump.

"Ps Trump says he won’t return to Twitter if his account is reinstated"

See?

"And Musk is playing you like Trump he’s no savior"

I've never been on Twitter, he's not manipulating me.

He's the savior of Tesla. How do you know what he'll do or not do with Twitter? Your extensive knowledge of running huge companies? Musk is making the left look afraid of free speech. He's making them look bad, so you don't like him. We get it.
Old 04-26-2022, 12:59 PM   #24
wdmso

Quote:
I don't know the whole truth of that, nor of what he wished. The texts don't show an unwillingness to stop the riot. They certainly show that the texters were appalled by it and had no part in creating them. As for Trump, maybe more texts will explicitly show that he approved of the riot and wanted it to continue. Until then, you're entitled to your narrative.
Until then, you're entitled to your narrative.

It’s really not rocket science
They wanted to overturn the legitimate election. Via lies unethical and questionable legal interpretations. They feed the Maga world red meat lie after lie from before during and after the election Trump refused to conduct a transfer of power in a timely fashion they called for the Maga universe to appear for the stop the steal rally then instigated them with more lying and whipped up the crowd

Then the Dogs many who heard their marching orders for months show up with helmets body armor zip ties bear spray batons to take back what Trump and Republicans had told them was taken from them!

Then the chain broke and the hounds were off already with the scent of keeping Trump in office

Only then did the handlers get concerned. They wanted a clean coup some twisted legal version

And just because it doesn’t succeed doesn’t make it some made up narrative

As for Trump, maybe more texts will explicitly show that he approved of the riot and wanted it to continue

A brave statement knowing 100% he’ll never testify under oath
Old 04-26-2022, 01:28 PM   #25
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

"Those texts indicate that they sincerely believed that the election was fraudulent and that they had proof that it was."

If they had the proof, the election would probably already have been reversed, yet with all the litigation to date nada, zip, nothing to dispute with Trumps own AG's statement it was a fair election.

Just because those texts Meadows was willing to release (could it be he cherry picked those to make everyone believe they were all innocent and not complicit) indicate at the time they were not happy with the violence and capitol breach; doesn't mean they weren't part of a plan to reverse the election. It doesn't mean some didn't do as Trump did, claim it was stolen and suggest everyone attend and eventually march on the capitol. I think Meadows stopped cooperating as he knows the rest is going to show many were involved in planning the nullification of the results and the magical green bay sweep.

To suggest Trump wasn't part of getting Jan6th to that level is ridiculous, he wanted them there and he isn't a dummy, he knew what groups were coming. Just because he was only driving the car and claims he had no knowledge his buddies were robbing the bank, doesn't mean he is innocent. Trump is also the perfect mob boss, he gets everyone else to do his dirty work and then he sat back and watched the house burn down, only suggesting it stop after the damage had been done.
Old 04-26-2022, 01:47 PM   #26
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
I've never been on Twitter, he's not manipulating me.
I've never been on Twitter either, But I am sooooo enjoying all the Woke Knuckleheads lose their collective minds right now.....It's Glorious.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 04-26-2022, 01:48 PM   #27
detbuch

Quote:
Until then, you're entitled to your narrative.

It’s really not rocket science
They wanted to overturn the legitimate election. Via lies unethical and questionable legal interpretations. They feed the Maga world red meat lie after lie from before during and after the election Trump refused to conduct a transfer of power in a timely fashion they called for the Maga universe to appear for the stop the steal rally then instigated them with more lying and whipped up the crowd

Then the Dogs many who heard their marching orders for months show up with helmets body armor zip ties bear spray batons to take back what Trump and Republicans had told them was taken from them!

Then the chain broke and the hounds were off already with the scent of keeping Trump in office

Only then did the handlers get concerned. They wanted a clean coup some twisted legal version

And just because it doesn’t succeed doesn’t make it some made up narrative

As for Trump, maybe more texts will explicitly show that he approved of the riot and wanted it to continue

A brave statement knowing 100% he’ll never testify under oath
You're right. Your theories are not rocket science. Rocket, or any science, requires more than (as in your theory) conjecture and supposition which lead to making an unproven narrative comprised of statements as if they must somehow be true because, to you, they appear to make some kind of immutable truth.

But you are entitled to your narrative. Don't be flummoxed that others are not persuaded by it. Some people, especially as in actual courts of justice, require more than made up narrative presented as fact.
Old 04-26-2022, 01:50 PM   #28
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
I've never been on Twitter either, But I am sooooo enjoying all the Woke Knuckleheads lose their collective minds right now.....It's Glorious.
exactly.
Old 04-26-2022, 01:55 PM   #29
detbuch

Quote:
"Those texts indicate that they sincerely believed that the election was fraudulent and that they had proof that it was."

If they had the proof, the election would probably already have been reversed, yet with all the litigation to date nada, zip, nothing to dispute with Trumps own AG's statement it was a fair election.

Like you, they had an unproven opinion that they firmly believed.

Just because those texts Meadows was willing to release (could it be he cherry picked those to make everyone believe they were all innocent and not complicit) indicate at the time they were not happy with the violence and capitol breach; doesn't mean they weren't part of a plan to reverse the election. It doesn't mean some didn't do as Trump did, claim it was stolen and suggest everyone attend and eventually march on the capitol. I think Meadows stopped cooperating as he knows the rest is going to show many were involved in planning the nullification of the results and the magical green bay sweep.

It doesn't mean that what you think, your opinion or conjecture, is true.

To suggest Trump wasn't part of getting Jan6th to that level is ridiculous, he wanted them there and he isn't a dummy, he knew what groups were coming. Just because he was only driving the car and claims he had no knowledge his buddies were robbing the bank, doesn't mean he is innocent. Trump is also the perfect mob boss, he gets everyone else to do his dirty work and then he sat back and watched the house burn down, only suggesting it stop after the damage had been done.
And your Proof (not your opinion) is? Without that proof, your opinion can be considered, as you put it, ridiculous.
Old 04-26-2022, 02:20 PM   #30
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
And your Proof (not your opinion) is? Without that proof, your opinion can be considered, as you put it, ridiculous.
Well if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's not a big stretch to come to the conclusion it's a friggin duck. But you keep telling yourself the evidence just doesn't support that conclusion and I'll keep believing the friggin duck had a lot to do with how it happened, why it happened and why it wasn't shut down sooner.