Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » StriperTalk!

StriperTalk! All things Striper

Old 03-02-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
Saltheart

RI Fishing license info 2012 and DEM police numbers

Edited by JohnR - this was one of Saltheart's last managed threads before he passed in 2014

RI Website (2019) - MA Website (2019) - CT Website (2019) - ME Website (2019) - NH Website (2019) - NY Website (2019) - NJ Website (2019)

Summary You need a license to fish salt water unless you are below 16 or over 65 , disabled or blind, on a party or charter boat or a commercial fisherman or on active military leave.

The cost is $7. It is good in other states and other states licenses are good here. Not sure about all states but Ct and MA are OK.

There is a 7 day license available for $5.

You have to give them your name , address , date of birth and telephone number.

i am not sure where you can buy it yet but it has been required since January 1 , 2010 so you must be able to get it somewhere. Maybe someone who knows can post where to get one.

The reasons given for the need to have this license is so that the Federal Government can collect reliable data about catches from fisherman by calling and sending out questionaires with that information to be used for establishing other regulations etc , etc.. Since fisherman are world renowned for lying about what they catch that explanation makes no sense but that is the official reason why.

So we have lost the right to fish in the ocean. It is now a licensed privilege. I never thought I'd live to see the day when a Birth Right seen as important and worth protecting by laws as far back as colonial days before the USA formed would be taken from us. A sad day for all Americans. $7 is not bad but remember that once they get the tip in , there's nothing stopping them from ramming it home!

Rhode Island
Recreational Saltwater Fishing License Legislation

H 6226 and S 0969 AS AMENDED
STATE OF RHODE ISLAND AND PROVIDENCE PLANTATIONS
IN GENERAL ASSEMBLY
JANUARY SESSION, A.D. 2009
----------------
AN ACT
RELATING TO FISH AND WILDLIFE

Introduced By: Representatives Kilmartin, M Rice, Gallison, Naughton, and Malik
Introduced By: Senators Lenihan and Sosnowski
06/09/2009 Introduced, referred to Senate Environment and Agriculture
06/24/2009 Scheduled for hearing and/or consideration
06/24/2009 Committee recommends passage as amended
06/24/2009 Placed on Senate Calendar
06/24/2009 Senate passed as amended
06/25/2009 Referred to House Finance
10/28/2009 Scheduled for hearing and/or consideration
10/28/2009 Committee recommends passage of Sub A
10/28/2009 Placed on House Calendar
10/29/2009 House passed Sub A as amended (floor amendment)
10/29/2009 Placed on Senate Calendar
10/29/2009 Senate passed Sub A as amended in concurrence
11/04/2009 Transmitted to Governor
11/04/2009 Vetoed by Governor
01/05/2010 Veto override by House and Senate. Becomes law.

SECTION 1. Title 20 of the General Laws entitled "FISH AND WILDLIFE" is hereby amended by adding thereto the following chapter:

CHAPTER 22
RECREATIONAL SALTWATER FISHING LICENSE

20-2.2-1 Findings.

The general assembly finds and declares:

(1) The constitution of the state places plenary authority and responsibility in the general assembly to provide for the conservation of the natural resources of the state, including its marine fisheries;

(2) The state of Rhode Island has historically established programs to provide for and regulate the harvesting and taking of marine fish for recreational purposes;

(3) The federal government and regional entities have established and continue to establish regulatory programs, management measures, quotas, and other restrictions that affect persons engaged in marine recreational fisheries in Rhode Island, and Rhode Island functions in whole or in part in the context of federal and regional programs, depending on the fishery;

(4) The regulatory programs, management measures, quotas, and other restrictions governing marine recreational fisheries are based primarily on catch and effort statistics from recreational fisherman, and on fishery resource assessments, which gauge the biological status of fish stocks;

(5) Since 1979, recreational fishing assessments have been derived from the marine recreational fisheries statistics Survey (MRFSS), administered by the federal government in partnership with the states;

(6) In 2006, congress acknowledged major flaws in the accuracy of the assessments provided by (MRFSS), and called upon the national marine fisheries service (NMFS) to undertake programmatic reforms, including the establishment of a universal registry of all saltwater anglers to provide a more accurate and efficient means for acquiring recreational catch and effort data;

(7) In 2008, (NMFS) initiated a new marine recreational information program (MRIP) to replace (MRFSS), and enacted rules requiring marine recreational fisherman to either register under a new national program, or be registered or licensed by a state program that meets federal requirements;

(8) All coastal states have enacted, or are in the process of enacting, marine recreational fishing license or registry programs;

(9) The interests of recreational saltwater anglers in Rhode Island can best be met by establishing a state program that meets federal requirements, contributes to improved state-based recreational fishing assessments and stock assessments, and supports fair and effective regulatory programs and quota allocations for Rhode Island's marine recreational fisheries;

(10) Additionally, the interests of recreational saltwater anglers in Rhode Island are well served by a program that supports improved and expanded opportunities for the public to access the marine waters of the state; and

(11) The use of license fee revenues for any purpose other than managing recreational fisheries and enhancing recreational fishing opportunities would: violate the terms of section 20- 9-3 and trigger a discontinuation of all federal funding provided to Rhode Island pursuant to the Federal Aid in Sport Fish Restoration Act (16 U.S.C. section 777-777K); conflict with legislative intent, as set forth in subdivision 20-3.1-7(3); veer from the restricted use requirements governing freshwater fishing, commercial fishing, and hunting license fee revenues; affect compliance with the requirements of this chapter; and compromise the purposes of this chapter.

20-2.2-2 Purposes.

The purposes of this chapter are to:

(1) Enable recreational fisherman to fish legally in the marine waters of Rhode Island, and in all offshore federal waters, via a state -based recreational fishing licensing program, established in accordance with the requirements set forth by the federal Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act (16 U.S.C. section 1601 et seq.);

(2) Establish a state-based licensing program that will: provide Rhode Island recreational fisherman, including residents and non-resident visitors, with a convenient and inexpensive licensing process; support and contribute to more accurate state-based fishing and resource assessments; and provide for fair and effective management programs that optimize benefits and opportunities for Rhode Island recreational fisherman; and

(3) Establish a dedicated funding vehicle to support improved coastal access opportunities for recreational fisherman along the Rhode Island shoreline.

20-2.2-3. Definitions.

As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the following meanings:

(1) "Angling" means to fish recreationally using hook and line.

(2) "Blind" means an individual who is blind in accordance with section 20-2-31.

(3) "Exempted state" means a state that has been designated as an exempted state by the national marine fisheries service, pursuant to the National Saltwater Angler Registry Program, 50 CFR Part 600.

(4) "Finfish" means all species of finfish, excluding shellfish and crustaceans.

(5) "Fishing recreationally" means all forms of angling, as well as all forms of spearfishing, the purpose of which is to harvest, or attempt to harvest finfish for non-commercial purposes.

(6) "Marine waters of Rhode Island" means all tidal and territorial waters of the state out to three (3) nautical miles from the coastline, including all state waters surrounding Block Island.

(7) "Permanently disabled" means an individual who is one hundred percent (100%) permanently disabled in accordance with section 20-2-31.

(8) "Resident" means an individual who has had his or her actual place of residence and has lived in the state of Rhode Island for a continuous period of not less than six (6) months.

(9) "Spearfishing" means to fish recreationally using a spear or a powerhead.

20-2.2-4. License required.

(a) It shall be unlawful for any person to fish recreationally in the marine waters of Rhode Island without:

(1) A recreational fishing license issued in accordance with the provisions of this chapter; or

(2) A recreational fishing license or registration issued by any other exempted state that affords reciprocity to Rhode Island residents who hold recreational fishing licenses issued pursuant to this chapter; or

(3) A federal saltwater angler registration issued by the national marine fisheries service.

(b) An individual will be considered to be fishing recreationally if they are engaged in the process of angling or spearfishing, or if they possess equipment used for angling or spearfishing and are also in possession of finfish.

20-2.2-5. Exemptions.

A license shall not be required for anyone who is:

(1) Under the age of sixteen (16);

(2) Permanently disabled, or blind;

(3) On leave from active military duty;

(4) A passenger on a party or charter boar holding a current and valid license issued by the department in accordance with section 20-2-27.1;

(5) Fishing recreationally during a designated free-fishing day, which may be established by the director and occur on no more than one day per year; or

(6) Fishing commercially in accordance with a current and valid commercial fishing license.

20-2.2-6. Fees - Terms and conditions - Information required.

(a)(1) Resident seven dollars ($7.00);

(2) No fee shall be charged for residents who are over the age of sixty-five (65) or in active military service;

(3) Nonresident ten dollars ($10.00);

(4) Licenses issued pursuant to this subsection shall expire on December 31st of each year.

(b)(1) Resident or non-resident seven (7) day five dollars ($5.00);

(2) This license shall entitle the holder to fish recreationally for seven (7) consecutive days, including the day of issuance.

(c) All license applications shall be required to provide their name, address, phone number, and date of birth.

(d) Any lost or destroyed license shall be replaceable, during the calendar year in which it was issued, or in the case of a seven-day license, during the seven-day period when it is valid, at no cost to the license holder.

(e) The director is authorized to determine a portion of the license fee, not to exceed any of the amounts set forth above in this section, that may be retained by the state-approved vendor and authorized licensing agents, as set forth in section 20-2.2-7, as commission for services rendered.

20-2.2-7. License issuance.

The director is authorized and directed to engage the contractual services of a state -approved vendor to develop and implement a web-based system that will serve as the sole means for obtaining licenses pursuant this chapter. The vendor's responsibilities shall include, but not limited to:

(1) Development of the web-based application;

(2) Creation and servicing of authorized licensing agents who will be able to vend licenses at their establishments;

(3) Collection and transmittal of license fee revenues; and

(4) Storage and transmittal of license holder database.

20-2.2-8. Violations.

(a) Any person who violates any provision of this chapter shall be guilty of a civil violation and subject to a fine as follows:
(1) For a first offense, a fine of ten dollars ($10.00);

(2) For a second offense, a fine of fifty dollars ($50.00); and

(3) For a third or subseqent offense, a fine of one hundred dollars ($100).

(b) Jurisdiction over violations of this chapter shall be with the traffic tribunal.

20-2.2-9. Deposit of fees
Appropriation and use of license fee revenue.

All moneys generated from license fees issued under this chapter, other than any commissions retained by the licensing vendor and licensing agents per subsection 20-2.2-6(e), shall be deposited in a restricted receipt account, hereby created and known as the Recreational Saltwater Fishing License Restricted Receipt Account. The state controller is authorized and directed to draw orders upon the general treasurer for payment of any sum or sums as may be necessary from time to time upon receipt by him or her of duly authenticated vouchers presented by the director of environmental management. In accordance with section 20-9-3 and in keeping with subdivision 20-3.1-7(3), the monies from license fees received under this section are to be used only for the following specific purposes:
(1) Administering and enforcing the recreational saltwater fishing license program established by this chapter;

(2) Managing Rhode Island's marine recreational fisheries, with particular reference to improving state-based recreational fishery catch and effort statistics and stock assessments; and

(3) Enhancing recreational fishing opportunities in the state.

20-2.2-10. Accountability and oversight.

(a) On an annual basis, the department shall prepare a report that details the number of recreational saltwater fishing licenses issued, the total amount of license fee revenue received, the expenditures made during the prior year utilizing the fee revenue, and how the department plans to allocate and use the fee revenue during the next year. The report shall also include any additional, relevant information relating to the administration and enforcement of the licensing program, and status of state-based recreational fishing assessments and stock assessments.

(b) The department shall annually submit the report to the marine fisheries council, and the department, in coordination with the council, shall annually schedule and conduct one or more public meetings to solicit input from recreational fisherman and the general public. On the basis of such input, and the council's own review, the council shall annually prepare an addendum to the report, setting forth the council's opinion on whether the licensing program is meeting its intended purposes, and offering any recommendations for modifying the program.

(c) The department shall annually submit the report, including the addendum developed by the council, to the general assembly.

20-2.2-11. Rules and regulations. -- The director is authorized to promulgate, adopt, and enforce any and all rules and regulations deemed necessary to carry out the purposes of this chapter.

SECTION 2.
This act shall take effect on January 1, 2010.

Last edited by JohnR; 05-19-2019 at 09:49 AM..

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Rob Rockcrawler

So... I got my registry card from the feds and i live in mass and fish all over the place... Do i still need to buy a RI license? I understood that i didnt need a MA license since i registered with the feds, but not sure how it applies to RI. I dont mind getting one since its now law, but it seems a bit confusing so far.

Everything is better on the rocks.
Rob Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 03:59 AM   #3
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Rob:
Here is the answer as posted on the RISAA web site.

"In 2010, R.I. anglers have the choice of using EITHER the Federal Angler Registry or the R.I. saltwater license.
Both will be accepted.

No boat, back in the suds.
piemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:26 AM   #4
Rob Rockcrawler

Thanks Piemma.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:53 AM   #5
Raven

CASE in point

if you were registered in the state of Taxachusetts
and had your card already...as i am

and then went to register in Rhode Island
to be in compliance with the LAW.... there

then you would have to be issued a second registry number
and theoretically become two people at that point.

i also had my number printed on labels so i can have
that "magic number" in more than one place
which can be used similarly as a sort of a bar code
to identify
your fishing gear.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #6
Saltheart

The way I read it , if you have an RI license it is good in MA and CT and maybe more states. If you have the MA license its good in RI and CT etc. You just need one saltwater license be it federal or state.

I may be wrong but that's how I read it.

Saltheart
Old 03-03-2010, 06:03 PM   #7
Raven

Cool first time i heard of this tidbit

20-2.2-5. Exemptions.

A license shall not be required for anyone who is:

(1) Under the age of sixteen (16);

(2) Permanently disabled,
that would be me.. i am exempt

i have the plackard too
--------------------------------------------------------
i am not so handicapped in the morning
but by after noon i am (ankle wise)
--->as it uses up my battery life
like a freakin cell phone...
~
i'll carry my old one (plackard) on me
and a letter (just in case) i get a prick
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #8
Stewie
Scarecrow

Is the Massachusetts saltwater license available yet?

If so, where can I get one?
Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #9
RI Swamp Yankee

RI DEM says saltwater license won't be available until mid-April. Free NOAA registration will work in RI, but doesn't help us to fish MA or CT unless we buy a non-resident license to fish there. Screwed by the state again.

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
- William Arthur Ward
RI Swamp Yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 08:59 AM   #10
spence

I guess growing up in a landlocked state I'll never understand how it's a right to fish in the ocean but not inland.

Reading the entire contents of the bill, it seems to be quite rational and limited in scope. It's nearly free, by law all the money goes towards fisheries/coastal access management and even the fines are very small for violations.

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #11
Mugz

This is absolute rediculous........so RI guys need to buy a $7 lisence? And us in MA just file for the Federal one and we are good to go in CT and RI?

WHO MAKES UP THIS SH^T?
Mugz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #12
Joe

People will take it out on the tackle shop counter help and feel better about it.

Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:10 PM   #13
SurfCaster413

anybody help me out on where i can get this federal card?
SurfCaster413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 03:20 AM   #14
Rob Rockcrawler

https://www.countmyfish.noaa.gov/reg...anglerForm.jsp

Old 03-31-2010, 07:21 AM   #15
GattaFish
Great White Scup Hunter

what about some poor CT sap that wants to fish RI and MA.. Are we good with a CT license???
GattaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:28 PM   #16
glennjan

I did the federal registration thing. I will buy the CT license. My understanding is that my CT License will be good in RI and MA also....that they are reciprocal. Hopefully I am not wrong. I wish there was one license for all the states in the northeast...(buy it in your state and it is good in the rest..all of the states charging the same price.)
glennjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:20 AM   #17
Sparfish

Bite me Feds and State officials! I don't need no stinkin' lincense! We all have to figure out for ourselves what laws we follow and which ones we don't. Govt. is out of controle and both parties are killing this country. I'll start buying licenses when they clean up their act, stop the wasteful spending and stop stealing from the American people.
Sparfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:54 PM   #18
Notaro
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Rockcrawler View Post

Is this for recreational saltwater fishing in MA and other states? just asking
Notaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:47 PM   #19
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

YOU DO NOT NEED A SALTWATER LICENSE TO FISH IN MASSACHUSETTS IN 2010.

Either a Federal registry card or a RI/CT license will provide proof of registration.

You WILL need a valid saltwater license to fish in Massachusetts beginning January 1, 2011. This can be a Massachusetts license, OR a RESIDENT license from a state that grants reciprocity to Massachusetts residents. As of now, the states that grant such reciprocity are NH, RI and CT. The Federal registry card alone WILL NOT allow you to fish in Massachusetts next year.

I hope this makes it clear. There is way too much confusion and wrong information being bandied about.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Mike P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #20
rocketman

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I guess growing up in a landlocked state I'll never understand how it's a right to fish in the ocean but not inland.

-spence
I always felt that a freshwater license was justified because the states are stocking trout, walleye, pike etc.

Nobody stocks the ocean though.

I'm glad to hear that my license is reciprocal. My wife got it as a combo with my freshwater license as a Christmas gift. I usually fish RI more than CT simply because of access headaches in CT. I would have only gotten the RI license if it was my choice, but reading this makes me feel a little better. It's all one ocean so it should be all one license IMO.

Last edited by rocketman; 04-15-2010 at 11:54 AM..

Life is like a poop sandwich, the more bread you've got, the less poop you taste.
rocketman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #21
Notaro
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike P View Post
YOU DO NOT NEED A SALTWATER LICENSE TO FISH IN MASSACHUSETTS IN 2010.

Either a Federal registry card or a RI/CT license will provide proof of registration.

You WILL need a valid saltwater license to fish in Massachusetts beginning January 1, 2011. This can be a Massachusetts license, OR a RESIDENT license from a state that grants reciprocity to Massachusetts residents. As of now, the states that grant such reciprocity are NH, RI and CT. The Federal registry card alone WILL NOT allow you to fish in Massachusetts next year.

I hope this makes it clear. There is way too much confusion and wrong information being bandied about.

So I'm good to go whenever I fish in RI, CT, and MA right now. What about NY? it asked me where do i fish frequently. I clicked on NY because I am planning to fish in LI. Is it invalid in NY, especially Long Island marine water?
Notaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:07 PM   #22
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaro View Post
So I'm good to go whenever I fish in RI, CT, and MA right now. What about NY? it asked me where do i fish frequently. I clicked on NY because I am planning to fish in LI. Is it invalid in NY, especially Long Island marine water?
No, you are only good to go in Mass and RI. You will need a SW license from some state to fish CT. This year, because of the way the law is worded, there's a loophole that will allow you to fish in CT with a non-resident RI license. This will then cover you in CT, RI and Mass---this year.

You will not be covered in NY. You will have to buy a NY non-resident license. If you were a CT resident and had a CT license, you could fish LI Sound only on your CT license. As I read the NY law, they will not honor a CT non-resident license.

The Federal Registry is not a license--it's just that--a master list of recreational anglers. The Registry card will not allow you to fish in any state that requires a SW license this year, except for RI--as Piemma explained it.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something.
Old 04-16-2010, 07:45 PM   #23
Thumper

If anyone is intrested in gettin a RI license here is the link. The page went live today. So far they have only posted CT, MA & NY as reciprocating states.

https://www.ri.gov/DEM/saltwater/
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:05 PM   #24
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
If anyone is intrested in gettin a RI license here is the link. The page went live today. So far they have only posted CT, MA & NY as reciprocating states.

https://www.ri.gov/DEM/saltwater/
Unless NY has amended their law, that would seem to be in error, as NY originally only allowed reciprocity with CT on "contiguous waters", namely LI Sound.

Here is the correct reciprocity agreement with NY for RI anglers---basically, it would cover you at Montauk, but nowhere else on Long Island, from shore:

Are there any reciprocal license agreements with other states where marine waters form boundaries with other states?

Yes. If a state sharing a marine water boundary with New York has an active marine license** program and grants New York recreational marine fishing license holders fishing privileges in that state's portion of the boundary water(s), then New York grants the appropriately licensed anglers from that state the privilege to fish in the New York portion of the boundary water(s) without securing a New York recreational marine fishing license. The following waters are included in this reciprocal agreement:

Connecticut: those parts of Long Island Sound lying between New York and Connecticut

New Jersey: those parts of New York Harbor, Hudson River, Kill Van Kull, Arthur Kill, Raritan Bay, and Atlantic Ocean lying between New Jersey and New York, and

Rhode Island: those parts of Long Island Sound, Block Island Sound and the Atlantic Ocean lying between Rhode Island and New York.

** Note: the state has to issue a marine license. Participation in the federal registry alone does not qualify for the reciprocal agreement.

Last edited by Mike P; 04-17-2010 at 09:13 AM..

Old 04-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #25
RI Swamp Yankee

"Here is the correct reciprocity agreement with NY for RI anglers---basically, it would cover you at Montauk, but nowhere else on Long Island, from shore:"

Fishers Island is NY...

"The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
- William Arthur Ward
RI Swamp Yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:33 PM   #26
Mike P
Jiggin' Leper Lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Swamp Yankee View Post
"Here is the correct reciprocity agreement with NY for RI anglers---basically, it would cover you at Montauk, but nowhere else on Long Island, from shore:"

Fishers Island is NY...
Montauk from shore---possibly Orient Point, too. More areas by boat. Anything east of those points that's in NY state waters is fair game with a RI license.

Old 04-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #27
Saltheart

I just registerd on the NOAA site. When done , I was given the option to print the card. I tried but my pop-up blocker stopped something. I then temporarily allowed pop-ups and when it refreshed I was back at the final register page , so I hit it again after unblocking pop ups in tools and I was able to print the card.

Now get this.... i got 2 confirming emails with 2 different registration numbers!

Saltheart
Old 04-28-2010, 08:54 AM   #28
Mr. Sandman

This entire reg. Thing as "clusterfuk" written all over it. Who is going to call every person who registered and ask them for and record an accurate record of :
how many times did you go out?
What did you catch on every trip?
What was the size of every fish?
How many fish did you release?
This entire thing is laughable... Most people don't record squat and can't remember anything
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Mr. Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #29
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Wink

So there is an advanatge of being over 65.

" Choose Life "
justplugit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #30
Saltheart

Copied this link from a thread Flyrod posted in the scuppers

2011 Saltwater Fishing License Requirements | BoatingLocal.com

Saltheart