Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-13-2019, 05:45 PM   #31
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Just like her emails and benghazzziiiiii
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I thought it was Bengiza??

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 10-13-2019, 05:54 PM   #32
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I'll do a hundred.
Ok boys come on man up, Jim, Scott and RR, cover the wager.
Old 10-13-2019, 05:54 PM   #33
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I'll do a hundred.
I got it and GS Libby. Short enough for u?

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 10-13-2019, 05:55 PM   #34
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Ok boys come on man up, Jim, Scott and RR, cover the wager.
I put it out there big spender. I will cover your life savings.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 10-13-2019, 06:00 PM   #35
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Have many charities yet to cover in my retirement, others will bump this up to a decent wager and help the site, but gee wiz an insult what a shocker. My god you are so pathetically predictable, change it up you are getting so boring.
Old 10-13-2019, 06:45 PM   #36
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
I thought it was Bengiza??
"you say bengiza...I say bengaza....bengiza, bengaza ....bengiza, bengaza....let's blow the whole thing up"
Old 10-13-2019, 06:47 PM   #37
scottw

Quote:
DJIA up 319 at last check
Old 10-15-2019, 10:23 AM   #38
Pete F.
Canceled

Fiona Hill testified that John Bolton had big problems with Rudy Giuliani's Ukraine campaign and told her to raise it with White House lawyers. Bolton specifically said “I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up”.

I've seen some funny comments on this:

This plot twist, where John Bolton turns out to be the good guy, really strains the credibility of this entire season.

The part where the writers have Bolton accuse someone else of being a hand grenade is ironic genius.

If Bolton winds up being the whistleblower, I'll take back everything I've said about this season's lazy writing.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-15-2019, 12:11 PM   #39
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post

Fiona Hill testified that
didn't she testify in private hearings behind closed doors?
Old 10-15-2019, 01:24 PM   #40
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
didn't she testify in private hearings behind closed doors?
Gym Jordan apparently isn't upset, he tweeted: "Rep Adam Schiff is conducting his secretive impeachment proceedings in the basement of the Capitol, and now he’s kicked Rep Matt Gaetz out of today’s deposition. This testimony should be available to every member of Congress and every single American. What is Schiff hiding?"

Welcome to Washington and modern palace intrigue, we get to watch a dam break. Can't wait for obviously Deep State John Bolton

In a closed-door session that lasted roughly 10 hours, Fiona Hill told lawmakers that she confronted Gordon Sondland about Giuliani’s activities which, she testified, were not coordinated with the officials responsible for carrying out U.S. foreign policy.

Fiona Hill told House impeachment investigators that she had at least two meetings with NSC lawyer John Eisenberg about Rudy Giuliani’s Ukraine efforts, according to a person with direct knowledge of her testimony. Both meetings were at the urging of Bolton.

Fiona Hill describes this scene:

In a White House meeting, Sondland tells Ukrainians they will get a Trump meeting if they open the investigations Trump wants. Then, Sondland follows the Ukrainians out of the meeting to privately make clear he's talking about Hunter Biden.

Trump's former top Russia adviser Fiona Hill alleged that acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, former ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland, and Rudy Giuliani were running a "rogue operation" in Ukraine that sought to bypass official channels to benefit Trump politically.

And on Tuesday, a senior State Department official, George Kent, appeared on Capitol Hill to testify about his knowledge of the episode despite an attempt by Trump administration lawyers to block him, according to a source working on the impeachment inquiry. The House Intelligence Committee issued a subpoena for his testimony Tuesday morning, and Kent, the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, complied.

On Wednesday, Michael McKinley, who abruptly resigned last week as a top aide to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, intends to testify before lawmakers.

On Thursday, lawmakers are expected to hear from Gordon Sondland, the EU ambassador whose text messages revealed by lawmakers indicated he was aware of efforts to pressure Ukrainian officials to investigate Biden. Sondland is reportedly ready to deflect any blame onto Trump about whether there was any quid pro quo involving military aid to Ukraine or a meeting between Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart in Washington.

Congressional investigators on Friday will hear from Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense Laura Cooper, who oversees Russia- and Ukraine-related matters at the Pentagon.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-17-2019, 01:10 PM   #41
wdmso

Mulvaney appears to confirm Ukraine aid was contingent upon probe into 2016 election

White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney acknowledged Thursday that U.S. military funds to Ukraine were previously withheld at least in part because of a desire to have the Eastern European nation investigate unfounded allegations that foreign countries may have aided Democrats

another attempt to muddy the waters
Old 10-17-2019, 01:37 PM   #42
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Mulvaney appears to confirm

yup
Old 10-17-2019, 01:38 PM   #43
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Mulvaney appears to confirm Ukraine aid was contingent upon probe into 2016 election

White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney acknowledged Thursday that U.S. military funds to Ukraine were previously withheld at least in part because of a desire to have the Eastern European nation investigate unfounded allegations that foreign countries may have aided Democrats

I’m pretty sure everyone already knew that, even if the GOP party line if a microphone is put in their face, there was no QPQ.
Old 10-17-2019, 01:58 PM   #44
Pete F.
Canceled

Mulvaney knows Nixon’s Chief of Staff went to jail.
If he admits that what happened is illegal the jigs up, it’s over and he’s indicted
Old 10-18-2019, 06:17 AM   #45
scottw

are the democraps going to impeach trump for "quid pro quo" and then elect "quid pro joe" president? that would be classic democrap
Old 10-18-2019, 07:07 AM   #46
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
are the democraps going to impeach trump for "quid pro quo" and then elect "quid pro joe" president? that would be classic democrap
It’s like Mulvaney says and then tries to unsay

Get over it

Apparently that’s now how the Constitution works

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-18-2019, 07:43 AM   #47
wdmso

Quote:
SCOTT one actually happened.. the other only happened in your mind .
Old 10-18-2019, 07:54 AM   #48
scottw

Quote:
SCOTT one actually happened.. the other only happened in your mind .

you know Biden is on tape bragging about it right? Biden got the prosecutor fired...just ask him...What did trump get for his supposed "quid pro quo"?
Old 10-18-2019, 08:31 AM   #49
PaulS

Quote:
you know Biden is on tape bragging about it right? Biden got the prosecutor fired...just ask him...What did trump get for his supposed "quid pro quo"?
And you know that the full US govern. wanted the pros. gone.
Old 10-18-2019, 08:38 AM   #50
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
And you know that the full US govern. wanted the pros. gone.
Biden wanted him gone to protect his crack head kid(otherwise there is a hell of a lot of coincidence involved there)...

so if a democrat actually gets a quid pro quo that's ok

if a republican talks about what democrats can construe as a possible quid pro quo.... that's impeachable

you people are nuts
Old 10-18-2019, 08:58 AM   #51
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Mulvaney claimed yesterday that Trumps quid pro quo is SOP

Here is a Timeline: Trump, Giuliani, Biden, and Ukrainegate.

The timeline if you look at the link continues to current time and details the involvement of others after Biden

April 2014 – Russian and pro-Russian forces invade the regions of Donetsk and Luhansk in eastern Ukraine, starting a war that continues today and has killed more than 13,000 people.

April 2014 – Hunter Biden joins Ukrainian firm Burisma

Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, joins the board of Burisma Holdings, controlled by Mykola Zlochevskiy, who had served as a Cabinet minister under former pro-Russian Presidents Leonid Kuchma and Yanukovych. Both administrations had been suspected of corruption, and once they were ousted, successor administrations pledging reforms targeted previous officials, including Zlochevskiy, for investigation. Allegations against Zlochevskiy center on the funding schemes he used to form the company in 2002. But cases against him stall.

April 16, 2014 – U.K. investigates Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevskiy

The U.K.’s Serious Fraud Office (SFO) blocks accounts of Burisma’s majority shareholder, Mykola Zlochevskiy. A British court conducts a hearing on Dec. 3-5, 2014, and unblocks the accounts in a Jan. 21, 2015 judgment, finding that none of the evidence “establishes reasonable grounds for a belief that his assets were unlawfully acquired as a result of misconduct in public office.” The SFO apparently continued its investigation until at least May 2015, when a spokeswoman told The Guardian, “We are disappointed we were not provided with the evidence by authorities in the Ukraine necessary to keep this restraint order in place.”

May 12, 2014 – Burisma Holdings issues a press release saying Hunter Biden has joined its board, and that he will be “in charge of the Holdings’ legal unit and will provide support for the company among international organizations.” The release cites his then-current positions as counsel to New York-based law firm Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP and co-founder and a managing partner of investment advisory firm Rosemont Seneca Partners, where he also served as board chairman.

May 25, 2014 – Chocolate and confectionary magnate/oligarch Petro Poroshenko wins the presidency in Ukraine in an election to succeed Yanukovych on a platform of turning Ukraine back to the West. Poroshenko previously had served as foreign minister and minister of trade and economic development.

June 7, 2014 – Petro Poroshenko takes office as president of Ukraine.

June 19, 2014 – The Ukrainian Parliament approves Poroshenko’s appointment of former law enforcement officer and member of Parliament Vitaly Yarema as prosecutor general.

Aug. 5, 2014 – Ukraine investigation of Burisma

Ukrainian Prosecutor General Vitaly Yarema opens an investigation of Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevskiy on suspicion of “unlawful enrichment.” Zlochevskiy’s American lawyer, John Buretta, a former U.S. deputy assistant attorney general, says in a 2017 Q&A on the Burisma website that a court in Kyiv ordered the case closed in September 2016 because no evidence of wrongdoing had been presented. While suspicions remain over how Zlochevskiy obtained his wealth and what happened to taxpayer money while he held public office, the British judge in the January 2015 U.K. judgment observed, “Allegations of corruption against political opponents appear to have been a feature of Ukrainian political life at this time.”

Oct. 14, 2014 – Ramping up Ukraine anti-corruption forces

Ukraine’s Parliament passes a law establishing the National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU), a priority of anti-corruption campaigners who’d helped lead the revolution and of the U.S. government (led by Biden) and other international backers of Ukraine. The bureau, which is to include a special prosecutor for certain corruption cases, was created in part because of the recognized ineffectiveness and corruption of the Prosecutor General’s Office and the country’s judiciary. The country’s anti-corruption plans also include a special High Anti-Corruption Court, which Poroshenko and Parliament slow-rolled until domestic and foreign advocates again exerted pressure over the past year. In fact, the U.S. and Europe required the Ukrainian government to fund NABU in exchange for financial aid. NABU’s early years are an uphill battle in the face of documented efforts by Parliament and the Prosecutor General’s Office to undermine its work.

NABU later becomes a target of Giuliani’s.

Feb. 10, 2015 – Viktor Shokin takes office as Ukraine’s prosecutor general, replacing Yarema.

Sept. 24, 2015 – U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt excoriates officials in the Prosecutor General’s Office for stymying anti-corruption investigations, including those involving Burisma

Pyatt’s speech was part of a regular drumbeat by U.S. and other Western leaders, including Vice President Biden, and a swath of Ukrainian civil society seeking to pressure President Poroshenko to force his officials, especially in the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) to crack down more, not less, on corruption. “Corruption kills,” Pyatt said in the address to the Odesa Financial Forum for business leaders. “It kills productivity and smothers inspiration. Ideas are lost in its shadow. Innovation and entrepreneurship lag under the weight of bribery, back room dealing, and bullying.”

While giving Shokin a last chance to shape up (Pyatt says, “We want to work with Prosecutor General Shokin so the PGO is leading the fight against corruption.”), the ambassador criticizes “officials at the PGO’s office” for not providing documents that were needed for the British investigation of Burisma owner Zlochevskiy and effectively allowing Zlochevskiy to transfer $23 million of what Pyatt says were Ukrainian taxpayer assets to Cyprus. In other words, Pyatt is critical of the prosecutor’s office for not aiding in investigations of Burisma’s owner, which was in line with Biden’s criticism that the office was blocking corruption investigations. Pyatt specifically called for the investigation and removal of officials who were involved in the failure to help the British authorities investigate Zlochevskiy:

“We have learned that there have been times that the PGO not only did not support investigations into corruption, but rather undermined prosecutors working on legitimate corruption cases.

For example, in the case of former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky [cq], the U.K. authorities had seized 23 million dollars in illicit assets that belonged to the Ukrainian people. Officials at the PGO’s office were asked by the U.K to send documents supporting the seizure.

Instead they sent letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him.

The misconduct by the PGO officials who wrote those letters should be investigated, and those responsible for subverting the case by authorizing those letters should – at a minimum – be summarily terminated.”

Oct. 8, 2015 – U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland continues the drumbeat on the need for stepped-up anti-corruption efforts in Ukraine, telling the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in testimony that “the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) has to be reinvented as an institution that serves the citizens of Ukraine, rather than ripping them off.” She continues, “That means it must investigate and successfully prosecute corruption and asset recovery cases, including locking up dirty personnel in the PGO itself.”

Fall 2015 – Biden, along with the EU, publicly calls for ouster of Prosecutor General Shokin for failure to work on anti-corruption efforts.

John E. Herbst, U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine under George W. Bush, later testified before Congress:

“By late fall of 2015, the EU and the United States joined the chorus of those seeking Mr. Shokin’s removal as the start of an overall reform of the Procurator General’s Office. U.S. Vice President Joe Biden spoke publicly about this before and during his December visit to Kyiv.”

Dec. 8, 2015 – Vice President Biden makes a speech to Ukraine’s Parliament urging the country to step up anti-corruption measures.

In a speech covered widely in news media, Biden implores Ukrainian lawmakers to move more quickly to fight the country’s “historic battle against corruption” and “make real the Revolution of Dignity.” (Many of the lawmakers themselves were former businessmen and suspected of corruption and therefore that much less interested in fighting graft.) He says, “The only thing worse than having no hope at all is having hopes rise and see them dashed repeatedly on the shoals of corruption…Not enough has been done yet.” Specifically citing Shokin’s Office of the General Prosecutor for lagging on corruption investigations, he continues:

“It’s not enough to set up a new anti-corruption bureau and establish a special prosecutor fighting corruption. The Office of the General Prosecutor desperately needs reform. The judiciary should be overhauled. The energy sector needs to be competitive, ruled by market principles — not sweetheart deals. It’s not enough to push through laws to increase transparency with regard to official sources of income. Senior elected officials have to remove all conflicts between their business interest and their government responsibilities. Every other democracy in the world — that system pertains.

Oligarchs and non-oligarchs must play by the same rules. They have to pay their taxes, settle their disputes in court — not by bullying judges. That’s basic. That’s how nations succeed in the 21st century.

Corruption siphons away resources from the people. It blunts the economic growth, and it affronts the human dignity. We know that. You know that. The Ukrainian people know that. When Russia seeks to use corruption as a tool of coercion, reform isn’t just good governance, it’s self-preservation. It’s in the national security interest of the nation ….

The United States is with you in this fight…We’ve stepped up with official assistance to help backstop the Ukrainian economy. We’ve rallied the international community to commit a total of $25 billion in bilateral and multilateral financing to support Ukraine. It includes $2 billion in U.S. loan guarantees and the possibility of more.

Yesterday I announced almost $190 million in new American assistance to help Ukraine fight corruption, strengthen the rule of law, implement critical reform, bolster civil society, advance energy security. That brings our total of direct aid to almost $760 million in direct assistance, in addition to loan guarantees since this crisis broke out. And that is not the end of what we’re prepared to do if you keep moving.

But for Ukraine to continue to make progress and to keep the support of the international community you have to do more, as well. The big part of moving forward with your IMF program — it requires difficult reforms.”

Jan. 21, 2016 – Vice President Biden meets with Ukrainian President Poroshenko and discusses “the need to continue to move forward on Ukraine’s anti-corruption agenda,” according to a readout on the website of the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv.

Feb. 11, 2016 – Vice President Biden speaks with Poroshenko by phone. A U.S. Embassy statement said the two agreed “that it is essential for Ukraine to continue to take action to root out corruption and implement reforms.”

Biden later boasts about the pressure he exerted on Ukraine during that time to address corruption. In a Jan. 23, 2018, Q&A following a speech at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) in Washington, Biden touts his tough stance with Ukraine in 2016. He says he told Ukrainian leaders that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees unless they fired Prosecutor General Shokin. President Trump and Rudy Giuliani have cited that boast repeatedly as proof that Biden admitted pushing for Shokin’s firing, even though Biden was calling for the prosecutor to be fired because he wasn’t pursuing corruption cases vigorously enough. In the CFR appearance, Biden makes the comments in the context of expressing his concern that Ukraine still was not getting tough enough on corruption. “I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.” Biden continued, “So they made some genuine substantial changes institutionally and with people. But … there’s now some backsliding.”

“The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practice,” the New York Times reported at the time.

Steven Pifer is a career foreign service officer who was ambassador to Ukraine under President Bill Clinton and deputy assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs under President George W. Bush. He told PolitiFact that “virtually everyone” he knew in the U.S. government “felt that Shokin was not doing his job and should be fired. As far as I can recall, they all concurred with the vice president telling Poroshenko that the U.S. government would not extend the $1 billion loan guarantee to Ukraine until Shokin was removed from office.”

Note: Investigation of Burisma laid dormant at the time

Vitaliy Kasko, a former deputy prosecutor general who had worked under Shokin and resigned in frustration at his stymying of corruption investigations, told Bloomberg News (in a May 2019 interview) that the office’s probe into Burisma Holdings had been long dormant by the time Joe Biden issued his ultimatum in 2016. “There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against” Burisma owner Zlochevskiy, Bloomberg quoted Kasko as saying. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015,” Kasko said.

“Shokin was not investigating. He didn’t want to investigate Burisma,” Daria Kaleniuk a leading Ukrainian anti-corruption advocate, told the Washington Post. “And Shokin was fired not because he wanted to do that investigation, but quite to the contrary, because he failed that investigation.”

See also entries above: At time of British investigation in 2014-2015, Shokin’s Office sent letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him.

Feb. 16, 2016 – Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin resigns, then returns to office before finally being ousted

Ukrainian news media report on Feb. 16 that Viktor Shokin resigned as Prosecutor General after months of intense criticism for failing to adequately pursue any major corruption cases. But wait … despite President Poroshenko’s public call that day that Shokin resign and the apparent submission of a resignation letter on Feb. 19, media cited a prosecutor in Shokin’s office on March 16 saying the chief prosecutor was back after a “long leave.” Finally, on March 29, the Parliament voted overwhelmingly to approve Poroshenko’s recommendation to dismiss Shokin.

The European Union issued a statement hailing his departure. The respected English-language Kyiv Post writes, “By the end of his term, he was likely one of the most unpopular figures in Ukraine, having earned a bad reputation for inaction and obstructing top cases.” The paper also says it “wasn’t able to find any public comments that Shokin made about [Burisma] during his 14 months in office.”

Feb. 18 and 19, 2016 – Vice President Biden speaks by phone with Ukrainian President Poroshenko. The Feb. 19 U.S. Embassy statement says Biden again urged the Ukrainian leader to “to accelerate Ukraine’s efforts to fight corruption, strengthen justice and the rule of law, and fulfill its IMF requirements.”

April 4, 2016 — George Kent, then charge d’Affaires in Kyiv, writes letter to Deputy Prosecutor General Yuriy Stolyarchuk re apparent pressure campaign on anti-corruption work and advocates inside and outside the office. Kent demands, essentially, that the PGO stop harassing entities and individuals with investigations based on the fact that they are involved in anti-corruption projects supported by the United States. [Note: The Hill’s John Solomon later twists this in a March 26, 2019 article to make it look like the Embassy was trying to suppress investigations.]

April 14, 2016 – Vice President Biden speaks with Ukrainian President Poroshenko by phone, emphasizing “the urgency of putting in place a new Prosecutor General who would bolster the agency’s anti-corruption efforts and strongly support the work of its reformers.” Biden does the same in a call the same day with newly elected Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman.

May 12, 2016 – A new General Prosecutor

Yuriy Lutsenko, who had headed Poroshenko’s political bloc in Parliament, takes office as prosecutor general, after Parliament changed the law to allow someone without a law degree and legal experience to hold the position. According to the New York Times, “Lutsenko initially took a hard line against Burisma.”

May 13, 2016 — Biden speaks with Poroshenko to commend the appointment of Lutsenko and the creation of an inspector general for the PGO, and informed the Ukrainian President that the U.S. would finally sign the $1 billion loan guarantee program. The guarantee was signed on June 3, with Ambassador Pyatt representing the United States.

Aug. 14, 2016 – Evidence surfaces of payments to Paul Manafort

Paul Manafort by this time was Trump’s campaign chairman

https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/t...d-ukrainegate/

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-18-2019, 09:06 AM   #52
Pete F.
Canceled

If you read the rest of the story, you'll see the involvement of Manafort, Guiliani, Trump, Parnas, Fruman, Zelensky etc.

There will be some people going to jail.

https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/t...d-ukrainegate/

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-18-2019, 09:23 AM   #53
PaulS

Quote:
Biden wanted him gone to protect his crack head kid(otherwise there is a hell of a lot of coincidence involved there)...

so if a democrat actually gets a quid pro quo that's ok

if a republican talks about what democrats can construe as a possible quid pro quo.... that's impeachable

you people are nuts
your trying to come up w/alternate facts but are wrong. You have lost all credibility lately.

Do you have anything you can show that indicates Biden said to get rid of the pros. bc he wanted to protect his son?
Old 10-18-2019, 09:30 AM   #54
scottw

Quote:

Do you have anything you can show that indicates Biden said to get rid of the pros. bc he wanted to protect his son?
so you believe it was just a wild coincidence? I bet a lot of democrats are kicking themselves for not sending their kids to Ukraine to make a fortune
Old 10-18-2019, 09:33 AM   #55
Sea Dangles

Quote:
your trying to come up w/alternate facts but are wrong. You have lost all credibility lately.

It’s hard to tell if you are being serious here Paul. Did you hear a tree fall?

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 10-18-2019, 09:49 AM   #56
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
so you believe it was just a wild coincidence? I bet a lot of democrats are kicking themselves for not sending their kids to Ukraine to make a fortune
Why so suspicious? Just because Kushner and Ivanka desperately needed that $600M cash infusion from the Saudis and then the crown prince bragged Kushner was "in his pocket"?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 10-18-2019, 09:50 AM   #57
PaulS

Quote:
It’s hard to tell if you are being serious here Paul. Did you hear a tree fall?
do you have any links?
Old 10-18-2019, 09:51 AM   #58
PaulS

Quote:
I wish any pols. family/kids didn't benefit from the pols. being in office but there was nothing to indicate Biden was protecting his son and the US gov. (and many others) wanted the prosec. out.
Old 10-18-2019, 09:54 AM   #59
Sea Dangles

I understand your confusion.
Old 10-18-2019, 10:09 AM   #60
Pete F.
Canceled

The centerpiece of Trump’s impeachable abuse of power is turning out to be not one phone call with Ukraine’s leader but a sprawling conspiracy into which the president criminally corrupted a large chunk of the Executive Branch for his personal benefit

Lets Go Darwin