Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 09-26-2005, 12:29 PM   #1
Thumb-Burner

clearing out rods and reels again.

more stuff has to go....

Silver Tica Taurus 5000 with spare 6000 spool.. Excellent condition.. barely used... $ 120 shipped

Abu T3600C conventional reel. Excellent condition. this is the version with the aluminum frame and the nice "etching" of a fishing scene on the left sideplate.. spooled with fresh 14# fireline.. - $65 shipped

UK Daiwa Moonraker Z rod. 12'.. rated accurately at 3-6 oz... very powerful rod for the weight.. these are no longer made... comes with coasters... conventional.. $125 shipped..

Abu 6500 CS Chrome Rocket (new in box) - $140 shipped

Older model 8' team daiwa spinning rod.. black and white version - very good used condition.. $50 shipped

Abu 522 (red spool) tournament casting reel... stainless conversion bar and incredible mag conversion done by Chris Macey in the UK.. $150 shipped.

I might be small.... but I'm slow.
Thumb-Burner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 02:12 PM   #2
Cranium

I will take the ABU 6500 chrome.
Thanks
Mark
Cranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 02:21 PM   #3
Thumb-Burner

chrome rocket sold

sold

Old 09-27-2005, 01:31 PM   #4
Thumb-Burner

Prices dropped

prices reduced.. this stuff has to go... it's going to eek-bay by the weekend...

Silver Tica Taurus 5000 with spare 6000 spool.. Excellent condition.. barely used... $ 110 shipped

Abu T3600C conventional reel. Excellent condition. this is the version with the aluminum frame and the nice "etching" of a fishing scene on the left sideplate.. spooled with fresh 14# fireline.. - $55 shipped

UK Daiwa Moonraker Z rod. 12'.. rated accurately at 3-6 oz... very powerful rod for the weight.. these are no longer made... comes with coasters... conventional.. $110 shipped..

Abu 6500 CS Chrome Rocket (new in box) - $sold

Older model 8' team daiwa spinning rod.. black and white version - very good used condition.. $45 shipped

Abu 522 (red spool) tournament casting reel... stainless conversion bar and incredible mag conversion done by Chris Macey in the UK.. $130 shipped.

Shimano Calcutta 400S (non0levelwind) - excellent used condition.. $120 shipped