Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Build Stuff: Custom Plug & Lure Building, Rod Building » Plug Building - Got Wood?

Plug Building - Got Wood? Got Plug?

Old 07-25-2010, 09:46 AM   #1
surfflyfish

Talking Plug Bash 2010, Weekapaug, R.I

With the respect of the Moderators here and you guys here, i'm inviting all the Plug builders from this site.i just talked to Vic,
Last year's plug bash was nice but not compared to the year before,plugbash madness is around the corner so its time to get ready.I contacted charlie and he'll let us use his backyard based with an agreement. this plugbash is going to be amazing,great scott was there last year and he contributed in a way that i was amazed.
Saltwater edge was cool but no water near i think it put the bash on small attendance.
Just to keep things clear right from the start, (This is a Plug builder only)gathering,there will be nothing for sale and It is a chance for us builders to get together and share idea's and actually fish and have a good time. This is not the place for people to come and crash the party looking to score a plug.but this is the tradition of the Plug Bash.
Sorry, and thank you for Understanding.

hotels rates i'm not familiar with but with some help we can pull this thing together.
New moon in October 9th.
what you guys think?
It's official--- saturday,October 9th 12noon
660 Atlantic Ave • Westerly • Rhode Island • 02891

If You are looking for your next Real Estate Sale or Purchase-Contact me.
surfflyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
Slipknot
Super Moderator

I'll be trying to make it to that this year.

I went to the very first one and a few since.

About 4-5 years ago Jigman asked since there is such a crossover of builders on here and SOL, he wanted to know if it would be OK to post about the fall Plugbash here and Vic and I said sure go ahead. It's a good time, and hopefully we can catch fish too.

I hope to make a batch of plugs before the event.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #3
Eric Roach
Big E

I'd love to go, but I'll be on the Block with my family for my 40th (and as much fishing as they can stand).
Eric Roach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #4
surfflyfish

Let me get this clear guys, this is not about SOL builders.
a good amount of Plug builders from SOL are members here too, this is not about SOL this is about Plug building folks getting together and having a great time together.
look at the amazing staff we'll be having, from Talon, maybe Jigman, Don and so many more. i want this gathering to be like a family getting together, eat,fish and have a great time.
Hope to see all of you folks at the gathering.

If You are looking for your next Real Estate Sale or Purchase-Contact me.
surfflyfish is offline   Reply With Quote