Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-06-2017, 02:50 PM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Donald Trump the Dinasaur

Damn close, although I think the dinosaur has better hair.

Old 12-06-2017, 04:02 PM   #2
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Damn close, although I think the dinosaur has better hair.

That's very racist.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:32 PM   #3
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Very inclusive, I love my dinasaurs, unless you are commenting on Trump; in which case I’d be in agreement.😎
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 12-06-2017, 09:12 PM   #4
detbuch

Quote:
Very inclusive, I love my dinasaurs, unless you are commenting on Trump; in which case I’d be in agreement.😎
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Actually, I was commenting on comparing dinosaurs to Trump. Disparaging dinosaurs that way is sooo racist. Of course, if you love dinosaurs, and Trump is a dinosaur, then I guess you must secretly love Trump so then you didn't intend to be racist. On the other hand, since Trump is accused of being a racist for comments in which he didn't intend racism, then your intention is irrelevant. So, then, by that method, you're still a racist.
Old 12-06-2017, 10:06 PM   #5
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Actually I was so amused and amazed at the similarities in the narratives by the Dinosaur being so closely in sync with that of Trump, wasn't any attempt at comparing Trump to a Dinosaur; I think they would rather go out via extinction.

Leave it to you to fail to see that I at times like to put a little humor into this board, I just can't help myself at times. But I do as usual love the intellectual discourse and the extremely well thought out analysis of my post, than God you have clarified the hidden meaning in my post, I certainly didn't even realize it, must see someone soon for clearly I'm confused.

You need to lighten up, you take yourself far to seriously, I hope we aren't close to an extinction level event just yet. I guess that video is only funny for us that see the irony in the comparison that clever SOB did in putting that piece together. It's Saturday night live animations, go have a laugh on me, boy I certainly hope you are capable; if not I'm sorry for your loss.

I think I need to watch Jurassic Park now.
Old 12-06-2017, 11:06 PM   #6
detbuch

Quote:
Actually I was so amused and amazed at the similarities in the narratives by the Dinosaur being so closely in sync with that of Trump, wasn't any attempt at comparing Trump to a Dinosaur; I think they would rather go out via extinction.

Leave it to you to fail to see that I at times like to put a little humor into this board, I just can't help myself at times. But I do as usual love the intellectual discourse and the extremely well thought out analysis of my post, than God you have clarified the hidden meaning in my post, I certainly didn't even realize it, must see someone soon for clearly I'm confused.

You need to lighten up, you take yourself far to seriously, I hope we aren't close to an extinction level event just yet. I guess that video is only funny for us that see the irony in the comparison that clever SOB did in putting that piece together. It's Saturday night live animations, go have a laugh on me, boy I certainly hope you are capable; if not I'm sorry for your loss.

I think I need to watch Jurassic Park now.
Wow!! You totally missed my joke. You thought I was seriously equating your post to racism? What race, exactly, are dinosaurs? I think they are a species. Didn't know they were a race. As you say, man, lighten up!

My post was poking fun at this current penchant, almost entirely on the left, to refer to most anything bad as racism.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:05 AM   #7
scottw

I thought the spelling of "dinasaur" was the really funny part..thought that was like a new slur or something