Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-18-2016, 06:38 AM   #31
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I didn't but again

But clearly you have no Idea what your taking about again if you see her email and Torture in the same light
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...guantanamo-bay

please lets see your Link
What, do you want a link to slaughtered Americans.?
Maybe mutilated little children ?
A beheaded journalist or two ?
Just so you and I understand each other. I don't give a damn about the animals that were in Gitmo . Some of which have been released to murder again .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-18-2016, 07:40 AM   #32
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Jim if the media is ignoring then how do all know its happening again there has been no smoking gun in theses email and the one trump used was found out to be a fake..

Her campaign's views on Catholics

you mean 2011 Mr. Podesta and Jennifer Palmieri, who is now a senior Clinton campaign official,(not then) received a note from their Center for American Progress colleague John Halpin the Had nothing to do with her campaigns position on Catholics.. again facts dont matter

“must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations.”
another attempt to attach something to Clinton that had nothing to do with Clinton

Get back to me when She runs on Hate ,, thats the issue Trump speaks His hate openly it and I am Glad for that ..

you do go thru Great lengths to defend Donald can you articulate why he should be POTUS his policys postions how they will be funded beside the usual Answer JUST Because
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...cist-klansmen/
Old 10-18-2016, 08:36 AM   #33
ecduzitgood
time to go

https://youtu.be/39PaCEQUwR0
Old 10-18-2016, 08:43 AM   #34
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

As for Wikileaks as an agent (Russian sponsored for how long is unsure) to disrupt and influence in the US? Very relevant.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 10-18-2016, 10:31 AM   #35
ecduzitgood
time to go

https://youtu.be/EELvo4xEaIA

https://youtu.be/G6AYLK0CCTc

https://www.politiplatform.com/trump

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 10-18-2016 at 10:41 AM..
Old 10-18-2016, 02:57 PM   #36
ecduzitgood
time to go

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...229920?ref=yfp
Old 10-18-2016, 09:36 PM   #37
Slipknot
Super Moderator

So I have been constantly hearing the left saying where is the proof of fraud that Trump speaks of. Well, there is more than just this out there from the past 2 days.

it's corruption plain and simple and against the law

Who wants to support a candidate who resorts to this crap?
If the American public is that naive, then we are doomed

Trump better concentrate on issues like jobs and economy tomorrow night to convince independents he is the one to save this country.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:37 PM   #38
ecduzitgood
time to go

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/pol...inton/?ref=yfp
Old 10-19-2016, 04:30 AM   #39
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post

Love these Fraud youtube video Heros of the Right They are the only ones actively attempting voter fraud ... then re package it.. As See there is a ton of voter fraud.. Be afraid!!! funny these suddenly are flooding the internet like trumps accusers

Its like filming your self speeding then complain the Cop are corrupt for not pulling you over..

He is a fraud himself his arrest in early 2010 at the office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in a failed attempt to record staff conversations, and the release of videos of conversations I guess now we now why the right loves him and stolen Emails its what they do then call themselves whistleblowers

Last edited by wdmso; 10-19-2016 at 04:40 AM..
Old 10-19-2016, 05:23 AM   #40
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Love these Fraud youtube video Heros of the Right They are the only ones actively attempting voter fraud ... then re package it.. As See there is a ton of voter fraud.. Be afraid!!! funny these suddenly are flooding the internet like trumps accusers

Its like filming your self speeding then complain the Cop are corrupt for not pulling you over..

He is a fraud himself his arrest in early 2010 at the office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in a failed attempt to record staff conversations, and the release of videos of conversations I guess now we now why the right loves him and stolen Emails its what they do then call themselves whistleblowers
Wow.
Old 10-19-2016, 06:18 AM   #41
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim if the media is ignoring then how do all know its happening again there has been no smoking gun in theses email and the one trump used was found out to be a fake..

Her campaign's views on Catholics

you mean 2011 Mr. Podesta and Jennifer Palmieri, who is now a senior Clinton campaign official,(not then) received a note from their Center for American Progress colleague John Halpin the Had nothing to do with her campaigns position on Catholics.. again facts dont matter

“must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations.”
another attempt to attach something to Clinton that had nothing to do with Clinton

Get back to me when She runs on Hate ,, thats the issue Trump speaks His hate openly it and I am Glad for that ..

you do go thru Great lengths to defend Donald can you articulate why he should be POTUS his policys postions how they will be funded beside the usual Answer JUST Because
"attempt to attach something to Clinton that had nothing to do with Clinton "

By your own words, the communication was between people who are now her senior advisors. She has chosen to let in her inner circle, people who hate Catholics.

It's funny, not long ago, the entire media was fixated on whether or not Trump would publicly reject David Duke. What did that have to do with Trump? Zip. What does this have to do with Hilary? She selected these bigots to help lead her campaign.

"Get back to me when She runs on Hate "

Consider this me getting back to you. She thinks half of Trump's supporters, which represent tens of millions of Americans, are deplorable and racist and sexist and homophopic, and xenophobic and Islamophobic. That was in a prepared speech. That's not running on hate, my friend? Could you please, for once, give me a direct answer to a direct question?
Old 10-19-2016, 06:20 AM   #42
ecduzitgood
time to go

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-justic...-election.html
Old 10-19-2016, 07:12 AM   #43
detbuch

Quote:

Kill the messenger! (Unless he's against Trump).
Old 10-19-2016, 07:51 AM   #44
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
It's always the Democrats . They have it down to a science.
Old 10-19-2016, 12:36 PM   #45
ecduzitgood
time to go

A postal worker brags about ripping up absentee ballots.

https://conservativedailypost.com/po...trump-ballots/
Old 10-20-2016, 06:42 AM   #46
ecduzitgood
time to go

http://www.politico.com/states/flori...106544?ref=yfp
Old 10-20-2016, 07:00 AM   #47
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
A postal worker brags about ripping up absentee ballots.

https://conservativedailypost.com/po...trump-ballots/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...tary-of-state/

“The Postal Service has completed an initial investigation of the mentioned tweets and does not believe these tweets were made by a postal employee,” wrote the USPS information office. “However, the Postal Service will continue to monitor this situation and if it is determined that the individual making the tweets is a postal employee and there is substantiated evidence of mail being tampered with or destroyed, then the Postal Service will take appropriate corrective action to address the situation.”

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 10-20-2016, 07:03 AM   #48
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post

“The Postal Service has completed an initial investigation of the mentioned tweets and does not believe these tweets were made by a postal employee,” wrote the USPS information office. “However, the Postal Service will continue to monitor this situation and if it is determined that the individual making the tweets is a postal employee and there is substantiated evidence of mail being tampered with or destroyed, then the Postal Service will take appropriate corrective action to address the situation.”
probably get a promotion
Old 10-20-2016, 07:08 AM   #49
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
probably get a promotion
More like $10,000 fine and 10 years in jail....

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 10-20-2016, 07:18 AM   #50
spence

Quote:

Doesn't matter, people will believe anything these days, they're addicted to the little shot of adrenaline they get when they read something outrageous.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:50 AM   #51
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Doesn't matter, people will Deny anything these days, they're addicted to the little shot of adrenaline they get when they refuse to believe something outrageous.
Fixed it

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 10-20-2016, 08:01 AM   #52
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
you chose the word hero, I am paying attention to information the public has a right to know, I'd suggest you and the other half of the country wake up to reality before it is too late.

Its like filming your self speeding then complain the Cop are corrupt for not pulling you over..Really? some analogy, I don't think it is comparative though and I question your integrity if that is your mentality as the public's trust in the honesty and legitimacy of our voting process is of the utmost importance, we should not have to have the process scrutinized every step of the way but when things like this happen and the corruption is plain as day that some just accept it, then that is a huge problem. Unlike speeding where it is a violation for safety reasons not at all like voter fraud.

so it's all made up and false correct? maybe you should work for snopes

Last edited by Slipknot; 10-20-2016 at 09:16 AM..

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:06 AM   #53
scottw

Quote:
More like $10,000 fine and 10 years in jail....
more like Postmaster General in the Clinton Administration
Old 10-24-2016, 08:45 AM   #54
wdmso

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-37722944 (shocking)

the lack of critical thinking Here is astounding when it come to this topic again reguardless of the evidence to the contrary its like global warming

So how many dead people or torn up absent ballots does it take to swing an election?

this is the issue with the right because there are instances of voter fraud.. I agree there are ..but the election is not rigged But the right will proclaim its a real problem

31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-ballots-cast/
Old 10-24-2016, 09:08 AM   #55
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-37722944 (shocking)

the lack of critical thinking Here is astounding when it come to this topic again reguardless of the evidence to the contrary its like global warming

So how many dead people or torn up absent ballots does it take to swing an election?

this is the issue with the right because there are instances of voter fraud.. I agree there are ..but the election is not rigged But the right will proclaim its a real problem

31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-ballots-cast/

I'll tell you what.
Try to get a hotel room in a city or town in a crucial swing state November 6th or 7th.
It was reported the last 2 elections, bus load after bus load showing up, filled with paid voters/frauds.
People were calling the talk shows as they witnessed it the last 2 elections, but no way the media is going to report it !
Old 10-24-2016, 11:30 AM   #56
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
I agree there are ..but the election is not rigged
Tell that to Bernie...If you don't believe 716 super delegates isn't a "rigged" election.....I got some shares in Enron to sell you.

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 10-24-2016, 11:48 AM   #57
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Doesn't matter, people will believe anything these days, they're addicted to the little shot of adrenaline they get when they read something outrageous.
Well, only when it is the other side. America really needs to hold both sides to tougher standards. But we don't.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 10-25-2016, 05:09 AM   #58
scottw

getting easier to claim "rigged system" when the collusion between a candidate and the "Press" is obvious and verified....democrats have engaged in a systemic rigging attempt on many levels and fronts as well as election chicanery...it's what they do...without shame....it's practically tradition for them...given all of the obvious donations for access and favors the Clinton Foundation piled up and the enormous amount of big money donors to the Clinton campaign, I'm sure there is no expectation of reciprocity....Hillary cares about the little guy and the children and wants to return the Government to the PEOPLE
Old 10-25-2016, 05:36 AM   #59
ecduzitgood
time to go

Why the change in protocol in the 2008 election in NH.

https://youtu.be/Ek2rXxFEzWI
Old 10-26-2016, 04:57 AM   #60
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
I'll tell you what.
Try to get a hotel room in a city or town in a crucial swing state November 6th or 7th.
It was reported the last 2 elections, bus load after bus load showing up, filled with paid voters/frauds.
People were calling the talk shows as they witnessed it the last 2 elections, but no way the media is going to report it !
Love it reported that bus loads with paid voters reported to Whom??

I guess we know that they were Dem if she wins Should I assume that those bus load were republican if Trump wins ?

so lets do some math Each bus seats 50 passengers X 10 buses 500 voters x 500 hotel rooms . at a cost of 75K at 150.00 a night . all 500 voters would need to know the names and address of the people the were impersonating all for 150 bucks and all done with complete secrecy. to swing a national election

hell Ralpha Nader did more to swing a national election then fantasy voter fraud