Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 06-15-2022, 09:27 AM   #31
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
You made a statement that Kavanaugh almost got assassinated and I asked for more details and you go off on a tangent.
I said there was an attempt on his life. who knows if he “almost” got assassinated, maybe it was never any closer to happening than the January 6 knuckleheads came to overthrowing the government.

now, i answered your questions directly and clearly. Any cha ce you can show me the same courtesy? Has Biden commented on the fact that someone showed up at Kavanaughs house planning to murder him?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 06-15-2022, 09:35 AM   #32
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

Has Biden commented on Kavanaugh almost getting assassinated?
Quote:
I said there was an attempt on his life. who knows if he “almost” got assassinated, maybe it was never any closer to happening than the January 6 knuckleheads came to overthrowing the government.

NM
Old 06-15-2022, 09:37 AM   #33
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
On man I missed this. Did he use a gun and did the gun misfire? or did he miss? Did a SS agent take a bullet for the Pres?

No
Joe was busy fighting in WW1 & when that war ended he was accepted at the Naval Accademy

LETS GO BRANDON
Old 06-15-2022, 09:42 AM   #34
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
And here I thought you were referring to Raider Ronnie, who made a point to say he wasn't going to put his boat in the water due to the cost of gas under the Biden administration, then goes and says in a Weekend Plans thread that he was doing a charter.........So what was it, Ronnie? In the water or up on the hard?

Hey jackass
What’s the matter, no reply ???
You waiting for pictures also ???

LETS GO BRANDON
Old 06-15-2022, 09:54 AM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:
NM
so you won’t answer my question. Didn’t expect so.
Old 06-15-2022, 10:09 AM   #36
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:

now, i answered your questions directly and clearly. Any cha ce you can show me the same courtesy? Has Biden commented on the fact that someone showed up at Kavanaughs house planning to murder him?
Do you think it is wise to give people with issues attention from important public figures?
How will this work out when the next person who wants to go out with a bang and be famous shoots...........

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 06-15-2022, 04:02 PM   #37
wdmso

he came closer to killing kavanaugh than anyone did of toppling o government in jail day 6.

I fell off my chair on that one ....

Talk about fabricating a story .. A he turned himself in B) no one even know his proximity to to his house please define near the Maryland home

and I love this one Biden and Democrats 'complicit' after attempted attack on Justice Brett Kavanaugh ..

sitting in a car thinking about something isn't an attempted attack

but you always have Conservatives

Fox's Jesse Watters suggests Joe Biden ordered an assassination attempt on Brett Kavanaugh
Watters: “Did the orders come all the way from the top?”

Last edited by wdmso; 06-16-2022 at 09:34 AM..
Old 06-15-2022, 08:37 PM   #38
Jim in CT

Quote:
NM
the guy was charged with attempted murder. not threatening or trespassing.
Old 06-16-2022, 09:58 AM   #39
wdmso

And now Ron D from FLA has a new friend

who Might be a drag queen herself?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	288714776_10158218982146567_6226307368005596645_n.jpeg
Views:	60
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	68971  
Old 06-16-2022, 10:06 AM   #40
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
And now Ron D from FLA has a new friend

who Might be a drag queen herself?
if the voters don’t like desantis, he’s up for re election in november, that’s the remedy. His approval ratings are pretty healthy in his state, which lets be honest, is why you’re scared sh*tless about the prospect of any democrat running against him in 2024, because he’s a very effective governor.

no state income tax, yet the state creates a landscape where huge numbers of americans want to live.

No state income tax, yet his public universities cost a ton less than what UCONN costs, and i pay enormous state taxes. ant that a good thing? to offer low cost college education?

His state didn’t shut down like others, and his state has a huge elderly population, yet his covid death rate was lower than that of NY, where the governor was called the “gold standard” by Biden, got book deals and Hollywood awards tossed at his feet. And Desantis did better by any conceivable
measure, despite having more elderly folks.

People and businesses are moving to his state. There’s a reason why. And it’s not just weather, or people
would also be moving to southern CA, and they aren’t.
Old 06-16-2022, 10:54 AM   #41
Jim in CT

Quote:

sitting in a car thinking about something isn't an attempted attack
?”
he was charged with attempted murder.
Old 06-16-2022, 11:19 AM   #42
wdmso

Quote:
he was charged with attempted murder.
Yes Jim and as I’ve said even Allen Dershowitz said he was over charged . DAs overcharge all the time it’s not a shocking concept it’s a well know tactic
Old 06-16-2022, 11:40 AM   #43
Jim in CT

Quote:
Yes Jim and as I’ve said even Allen Dershowitz said he was over charged . DAs overcharge all the time it’s not a shocking concept it’s a well know tactic
do you know the gunmen knew his address?
Old 06-16-2022, 11:43 AM   #44
Jim in CT

Quote:
so if i said, correctly, that “even Alan Dershowitz” said the impeachment charges against Trump
were wrong, would that convince you?

you say “even Dershowitz” as if his conclusions are proof of what’s right. Fine. I can cite his opinions all day where he sided with the gop in a way where guys say he was a moron.
Old 06-16-2022, 02:07 PM   #45
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
so if i said, correctly, that “even Alan Dershowitz” said the impeachment charges against Trump
were wrong, would that convince you?

you say “even Dershowitz” as if his conclusions are proof of what’s right. Fine. I can cite his opinions all day where he sided with the gop in a way where guys say he was a moron.
No, actually he said “even Alan Dershowitz” as someone you had cited as a reference to try and prove a point.
Apparently you don’t find Dershowitz a reliable source even though you cite him, do you?

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 06-18-2022, 10:07 AM   #46
Pete F.
Canceled

States that pre-ordered COVID vaccines for children:

AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

States that refused:

FL

Because the State will tell you what to do and how to think
Old 06-18-2022, 10:19 AM   #47
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
States that pre-ordered COVID vaccines for children:

AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY

States that refused:

FL

Because the State will tell you what to do and how to think
states where 800 people
a day are moving to? FL.

Dr Faucci testified before the senate that there is literally zero data that kids under 5 benefit from the vaccines.

you failed to mention that what they failed to more order, is vaccines for kids under 5. Who according to Dr Faucci, have nothing to gain from faking the vaccine

You left that out. Innocent slip I’m
sure

Old 06-18-2022, 12:40 PM   #48
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
states where 800 people
a day are moving to? FL.

Dr Faucci testified before the senate that there is literally zero data that kids under 5 benefit from the vaccines.

you failed to mention that what they failed to more order, is vaccines for kids under 5. Who according to Dr Faucci, have nothing to gain from faking the vaccine

You left that out. Innocent slip I’m
sure

Now you’re quoting Fauci, the man who you demonize, to support your belief that the government should control your choices as long as it makes your narrative work.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 06-18-2022, 02:58 PM   #49
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Now you’re mis-quoting Fauci, the man who you demonize, to support your belief that the government should control your choices as long as it makes your narrative work.
Fixed
Old 06-18-2022, 03:35 PM   #50
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Fixed
Paul
asked Faucci for the data showing that kids under 5 benefit from the vaccines. He had nothin’.

Republicans are the ones who think the government should
control choices?

That’s a good one. Stick with that, that’ll save you in November!
Old 06-18-2022, 04:11 PM   #51
wdmso

Quote:
Paul
asked Faucci for the data showing that kids under 5 benefit from the vaccines. He had nothin’.

do you ever read beyond a headline

During a Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee hearing, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., asked Fauci if he was aware of any studies that showed a reduction in deaths or hospitalizations for children who had received boosters.

"Right now, there's not enough data that has been accumulated, Senator Paul, to indicate that that's the case," Fauci
stated.

you have a loose relationship with the definition of Truth don't you !!

Jim keep thinking Republicans are not the ones who think the government should control choices?

when faced with all the evidence that's exactly what they want to do !

Ask gay families ask Trans families Ask Drag queens . ask women seeking an abortion ask the families of the murdered children Ask the people of AMERICA who watched the GOP AKA Trump try to steal their votes and then see that same GOP refuse ! and actually Admit it actually happened..

then try to tell me and other Republicans want Americans to Have choices
Old 06-18-2022, 04:15 PM   #52
Jim in CT

Quote:
do you ever read beyond a headline

During a Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee hearing, Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., asked Fauci if he was aware of any studies that showed a reduction in deaths or hospitalizations for children who had received boosters.

"Right now, there's not enough data that has been accumulated, Senator Paul, to indicate that that's the case," Fauci
stated.

you have a loose relationship with the definition of Truth don't you !!

Jim keep thinking Republicans are not the ones who think the government should control choices?

when faced with all the evidence that's exactly what they want to do !

Ask gay families ask Trans families Ask Drag queens . ask women seeking an abortion ask the families of the murdered children Ask the people of AMERICA who watched the GOP AKA Trump try to steal their votes and then see that same GOP refuse it Admit actually happened

then try to tell me and other Republicans want Americans to Have choices
you basically confirmed what i claimed Faucci said….there’s zero evidence that kids younger then 5 need this.

do you really think desantis doesn’t care about little kids?

i’m not relying on any headline, I saw Fauccis testimony.

If, two years from now, FL has a high mortality rate among kids younger than 5, i’ll be the first to admit Desantis was wrong. But with all the things Fesantis was shown to be right about, have you ever co ceded a single
one?

No. because all you care about is The Narrative. The Narrative is going to check itself into rehab in November.
Old 06-19-2022, 07:04 AM   #53
spence

Jim has a serious reading comprehension issue.
Old 06-19-2022, 07:54 AM   #54
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Oh this just the tip of the issue iceberg with Jim, I think he might have issues sleeping at night, tossing and turning in anticipation of his next daily SB political board session.
Old 06-19-2022, 11:35 AM   #55
Pete F.
Canceled

Number of children sexually assaulted by Catholic priests: 4,228
Number of children sexually assaulted in the Boy Scouts: 82,000
Number of children sexually assaulted by drag queens during library story time: 0
Old 06-19-2022, 02:19 PM   #56
Jim in CT

Quote:
read this…Desantis’ approval
ratings are a tick under 60%, he didn’t impose lockdowns on his citizens that even John’s Hopkins said didn’t change mortality rates, his state has no income tax, and 800 people a day are moving there from other states.

That’s called winning. And Desantis debating any prominent democrat would be as close a contest as Mr T getting in a wresting match with Don Knotts.
Old 06-19-2022, 02:20 PM   #57
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Oh this just the tip of the issue iceberg with Jim, I think he might have issues sleeping at night, tossing and turning in anticipation of his next daily SB political board session.
yet it’s all you guys who lob baseless insults then scurry off. Why is that?
Old 06-19-2022, 02:56 PM   #58
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
yet it’s all you guys who lob baseless insults then scurry off. Why is that?
Because I like to get a rise out of you, it’s fun and I don’t take life so seriously and this forum I learned a long time back is just a complete waste of time.
Old 06-19-2022, 03:29 PM   #59
spence

Quote:

No he didn’t.
Old 06-19-2022, 03:30 PM   #60
spence

Quote:
he didn’t impose lockdowns on his citizens that even John’s Hopkins said didn’t change mortality rates,
No they didn’t.