Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Fishing Charters and Guides » Bill -n- Juls Guide Service

Bill -n- Juls Guide Service From Boston Harbor to Cape Cod, Instructional Shore Fishing Guide Service

Old 05-10-2006, 11:50 AM   #1
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Talking What a Day!!!! Lots a fishies!!!!

Took a few friends out yesterday to the cape and to say the least we kicked butt, We caught well over 300 fish, and no this is not a BS story, all schoolies, nothing over 25 inches, but one might have been, but SM dropped it before we could get a good look at it. Caught all the fish on teasers, coccaho shads and spilt tails.

The weather was cold, wet, windy and raw, one of the best times to go striper fishing. All fish we caught were on the south side of the cape. Only saw 2 other guys fishing!!!

All I can say is my freakin arms are wicked sore today. Was a great day to spend with good company and fast fishing.

So for those of you who can't find for our aren't catchin fish, better start workin harder as they were everywhere!!!

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:30 PM   #2
ScottC

Good for you! Sound like a great day! I am hoping to splash down in the next couple weeks.
ScottC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 10:04 AM   #3
Fisherwoman

Thanks ScottC, yes we are hoping to be splashin our boat next week, the marina is way behind, but we gotta get in, the time is now!!!

Ok Headin for the cape, will report back when we get home,

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Old 05-12-2006, 12:40 PM   #4
schoolie monster

It just got to the point where you could barely set the hook... a fish a cast for the last hour after a great morning. My wrist and elbow were just like "stop".

The leaky waders, rain, wind... that's what fishing is all about. I was pretty frozen. The fishies helped keep ya warm though, and we started getting some better quality fish the last couple hours.

Thanks Juls...hope yesterday went well. I may try and sneak out for a couple hours tomorrow early, rain or not.
schoolie monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 06:03 PM   #5
Fisherwoman

Hey SM< glad you are recovering well,
Hit the same spot as the spot we hit on the south side the other day, yesterday afternoon, Bill and I caught over 100 fish in about 4 hours and got some better size on the bottom end of the tide. Would have had my 1st keeper of the season if I didn;t drop it right before it was in my hand.

Caught them all on coccaho shads and teasers, Bill did get a few on topwater, but the wind was really cool and so was the water down there yesterday so they just would not come up and play. So we went deeper and played with them.

SHould be some nice keepers in that area over the next few days to a week.

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Old 05-15-2006, 10:15 AM   #6
schoolie monster

I would have hit it saturday if the tide would have been early morning. I had kid stuff in the afternoon. I'll be out this weekend either local by boat or by land (cape).

I was like a caged beast this weekend... it sucks when you know where there's about 10,000 stripers and you can't get out
Old 05-16-2006, 10:09 AM   #7
Fisherwoman

I hear ya Schoolie Monster, this weather sucks but remember the fish are already wet. COurse raising 3 kids can slow you down a bit.

The boat is going in on Thursday come hell or high water. Time to go get some big girls, may hit the cape for some choppers some evening next week, let me know if your interested!!!

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Old 05-19-2006, 10:57 AM   #8
schoolie monster

After a few hours work yesterday, my boat is "tournament" ready. New trolling motor plug is wired, motor itself is wired, nav lights have new bulbs, trailer light is fixed, the twins' crap is OUT of the boat, tires inflated to optimal levels, new sticker on, safety equip back onboard, tackle reorganized and consolidated.....etc etc etc

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'm ready to rock'n'rolla. Rain or shine, I'll be out there sat am...

I love my boat after all the projects are done.