Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-06-2022, 07:58 PM   #1
Jim in CT

rules for thee, not for me!!

never stops. sort of like taking a private jet to a summit on climate change.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...asked-students
Old 02-08-2022, 03:32 PM   #2
wdmso

you need a new Hobby
Old 02-08-2022, 03:33 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
you need a new Hobby
you respond to every post of
mine by telling me that i’m
wrong.

do you need a new hobby too, then?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 02-09-2022, 11:40 AM   #4
wdmso

Jim if only you paid as much attention to your own Party then deflecting on Others but then again that's all conservatives do blame and talk about others

Jim seeing Dems without a Masks what an OUTRAGE mutiples threads started

Jim Republicans trying to steal an election crickets no threads started but many defended
Old 02-09-2022, 12:22 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim if only you paid as much attention to your own Party then deflecting on Others but then again that's all conservatives do blame and talk about others

Jim seeing Dems without a Masks what an OUTRAGE mutiples threads started

Jim Republicans trying to steal an election crickets no threads started but many defended
You already know i spend plenty of time criticizing my side.

Abrams was a huge hypocrite here. Even better, when asked about it, instead of apologizing like a normal person, in true liberal fashion she attacked those who dared question her, even suggesting that race may have been a factor because they questioned her during Black History Month (like that had anything to do with it)

Abrams has an obvious, glaring co-morbidity. She should be wearing a hazmat suit, forget about the mask.,

WDMSO, the GOP has its problems for sure. But one messaging problem the dems have, is an endless list of prominent liberals who advocate for masks then don't wear one themselves. Isn't it obvious to call that out?
Old 02-09-2022, 02:57 PM   #6
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
You already know i spend plenty of time criticizing my side.

Abrams was a huge hypocrite here. Even better, when asked about it, instead of apologizing like a normal person, in true liberal fashion she attacked those who dared question her, even suggesting that race may have been a factor because they questioned her during Black History Month (like that had anything to do with it)

Abrams has an obvious, glaring co-morbidity. She should be wearing a hazmat suit, forget about the mask.,

WDMSO, the GOP has its problems for sure. But one messaging problem the dems have, is an endless list of prominent liberals who advocate for masks then don't wear one themselves. Isn't it obvious to call that out?
Jim your "PRIORITIES " Are beyond trivial. and borderline Childness .. your response re enforces My assessment

you care more about a person who 9 out of 10 times wears a mask

but if you never wore one or refuse to wear one your a Hero ?
Old 02-09-2022, 04:57 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Jim your "PRIORITIES " Are beyond trivial. and borderline Childness .. your response re enforces My assessment

you care more about a person who 9 out of 10 times wears a mask

but if you never wore one or refuse to wear one your a Hero ?
so according to you, it’s “trivial”
to assume that elected leaders will abide by rules they insist we comply with.

WDMSO, do you think democrats are flawless? i’m
not sure i’ve ever seen you offer an honest meaningful criticism of a prominent democrat.

What’s Biden’s biggest flaw? That he’s too smart? Spends too much time being nice to republicans? that he’s not liberal
enough?

if your opinions have any validity, what happened in VA and NJ, and what’s happening with current polling?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device