Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-02-2020, 07:13 PM   #1
Jim in CT

nancy pelosi inside closed hair salon without a mask

Nancy strolled into a closed salon without a mask. caught red handed, she claims the salon owner set her up. she didn’t say, exactly, how the salon owner ripped the mask from her face, the mask which pelosi always says we must wear.

the salon owner just asked tucker carlson, if nancy pelosi can gonin there and not wear a mask and feel safe and comfortable, why can’t i open up and let others do the same exact thing?

great question.

Liberals here have an answer?

every single time trump goes without a mask, pelosi attacks him
for it.
Old 09-02-2020, 07:31 PM   #2
Jim in CT

pelosi supports the shutdown, then she flouts the shutdown she advocates for, then once caught, she blames the woman who is suffering from
the shutdown.

can’t make it up.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 09-02-2020, 07:47 PM   #3
Jim in CT

must be good to be the queen.
Old 09-02-2020, 07:47 PM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

So the sitting president held the RNC convention at the White House, and you’re more worried about Pelosi getting her hair done?
Old 09-02-2020, 07:55 PM   #5
Pete F.
Canceled

They tented the ramp to the USS NC for Rampboy’s visit today so we couldn’t see him lose to yet another ramp.
Then he advised the citizens to commit a felony by attempting to vote twice.
Old 09-02-2020, 07:58 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
So the sitting president held the RNC convention at the White House, and you’re more worried about Pelosi getting her hair done?
but trump! waaaah!

say pete, you still
clinging to the demonstrably false bullsh*t that trump
never condemned racist violence at charlottesville? or can you admit you bought into a lie?
Old 09-02-2020, 08:26 PM   #7
PaulS

She may have been set up as she said but she should have known the rules.

I've always said Jim was a petty person. We have a vile, lying, crooked president who breaks every norm possible yet a thread is started about a hair cutting appt. If anyone complains about anyone else starting a thread and doesn't comment about this thread, they are hypocrites.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:43 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post

I've always said Jim was a petty person. We have a vile, lying, crooked president who breaks every norm possible yet a thread is started about a hair cutting appt. If anyone complains about anyone else starting a thread and doesn't comment about this thread, they are hypocrites.
and i’ve often said you’re a liar. i have said almost as often as you, that trump is vile. we agree.

where we disagree, is that i don’t think trumps many flaws, prohibit us from saying Pelosi is a disgusting hypocrite.

you and pete are so consumed with trump, that you can’t talk for two seconds about an issue unrelated to trump, without bringing him into it. to you, criticizing anyone not named donald trump, is a character flaw.

TDS.

paul, no one here needs lessons in civility, from anyone who still uses the word retard.
Old 09-02-2020, 08:47 PM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:

paul, was her not wearing a mask part of the setup? did the salon force her to take her mask off?
Old 09-02-2020, 08:51 PM   #10
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Agree she should have set an example, maybe a set up I don’t have details, but to bitch about her setting a bad example to an audience of one as compared to Trumps months of bad examples to an audience of millions is laughable. Jim you should give it up that’s is a pathetic reach for a win, but you keep trying and in about nine weeks you will either have your win or hopefully we will.

Trumps health and fitness is questionable and yet you are more concerned about a hair dresser appointment, maybe you should consider your guy might be showing signs a dementia. Happens to older men in particular, paranoia, latent racist tendencies come out, difficulty pronouncing what should be simple words, the list of examples is getting bigger. You might be comfortable with him in charge, but it’s time for him to be shown the door before he does more damage.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:04 PM   #11
Jim in CT

every liberal here, brought trump into the argument.

gs, how did the setup involve removing her mask? pelosi is constantly attacking people for not wearing masks. how did the salon force her to take her mask off?

but trump!

you guys are like sitcom characters, right out of central casting.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:13 PM   #12
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
and i’ve often said you’re a liar. i have said almost as often as you, that trump is vile. we agree.

where we disagree, is that i don’t think trumps many flaws, prohibit us from saying Pelosi is a disgusting hypocrite.

you and pete are so consumed with trump, that you can’t talk for two seconds about an issue unrelated to trump, without bringing him into it. to you, criticizing anyone not named donald trump, is a character flaw.

TDS.

paul, no one here needs lessons in civility, from anyone who still uses the word retard.
Who cares what you think as I think you're an angry vile person. Watching the distasteful way you talk about women is unbelievable and when I asked if your wife would mind you said she agrees with you. A real match made in heaven. And you know the reason I use retard was to rile you up because you and others with TDS have no problem with Trump up there mocking someone with a disability.
Old 09-02-2020, 09:14 PM   #13
PaulS

Quote:
paul, was her not wearing a mask part of the setup? did the salon force her to take her mask off?
She said they told her if she was the only person in the building she could get her hair done. Then she said he only had the mask off because her hair was wet. Either way as I said she should have known the rules
Old 09-02-2020, 09:16 PM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Who cares what you think as I think you're an angry vile person. Watching the distasteful way you talk about women is unbelievable and when I asked if your wife would mind you said she agrees with you. A real match made in heaven. And you know the reason I use retard was to rile you up because you and others with TDS have no problem with Trump up there mocking someone with a disability.

Jim: paul, it’s offensive to say retard.

Paul: trump made fun of someone too!!!

paul, is there any topic anyone can bring up, in which you don’t pivot to bashing trump?
Old 09-02-2020, 10:28 PM   #15
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
but trump! waaaah!

say pete, you still
clinging to the demonstrably false bullsh*t that trump
never condemned racist violence at charlottesville? or can you admit you bought into a lie?
Maybe you should refresh our memory, because if I recall correctly, I would characterize the most repeated clips as deflecting blame rather than condemnation.... that would be something along the lines of there being "good" people on both sides?

Pelosi is awful too... Part of the swamp I was led to believe we were going to get rid of... Hah! How's that working out for ALL of us?

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:43 AM   #16
wdmso

This took longer than expected

SO the owner of the salon
Allowed people to cut her hair? Violating the city ordinance then goes on fox to complain about it?
But that of course what normal people do...

She had her mask but not on her face after getting her hair washed yet
The other 2 people. Were wearing masks. Weres all the footage from this salon

Yet Jared flew fro Israel to The UAE in business class with out a Mask ,and Pence when asked about the event on the white house lawn with 1500 plus people not wearing masks by foxes Brett Baier, he ramble on about trusting Americans and masks were offered.
And basically said who are we to mandate them to wear them..

Funny jim watches this video and Nancy's a hypocrite. But watchs a kid kill a man but hes a hero .. you cant make this stuff up
Old 09-03-2020, 06:50 AM   #17
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Allowed people to cut her hair? Violating the city ordinance then goes on fox to complain about it?

Yet Jared flew fro Israel to The UAE in business class with out a Mask ,and Pence when asked about the event on the white house lawn with 1500 plus people not wearing masks by foxes Brett Baier, he ramble on about trusting Americans and masks were offered.

Funny jim watches this video and Nancy's a hypocrite. But watchs a kid kill a man but hes a hero .. you cant make this stuff up
well, the obvious difference is that the little demented fool has been lecturing everyone for months but then does exactly the opposite of what she's been lecturing...there is a word for that....

and....

I'm glad the kid was able to defend himself and not beaten to death by the mob.....if you attack someone...you deserve whatever happens to you...
Old 09-03-2020, 06:57 AM   #18
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
every liberal here, brought trump into the argument.

gs, how did the setup involve removing her mask? pelosi is constantly attacking people for not wearing masks. how did the salon force her to take her mask off?

but trump!

you guys are like sitcom characters, right out of central casting.
You sir are a sad case as I sad above desperately looking for a win. This administration has refused to wear masks until it was basically forced to by public opinion and “science”, which is of course why it took so long, because Trump is the master science denier. Even then there were countless times he still refused to wear one and held events with masks optional. BUT Nancy in her hair dressing appointment, you need help buddy it’s getting pathetic.
Old 09-03-2020, 07:23 AM   #19
Jim in CT

Quote:

I saw the same footage. What I saw, is a woman who scolds people for not wearing a mask, not wearing a mask as she was walking across the room. Is that not what you saw?
Old 09-03-2020, 07:24 AM   #20
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
You sir are a sad case as I sad above desperately looking for a win. This administration has refused to wear masks until it was basically forced to by public opinion and “science”, which is of course why it took so long, because Trump is the master science denier. Even then there were countless times he still refused to wear one and held events with masks optional. BUT Nancy in her hair dressing appointment, you need help buddy it’s getting pathetic.
I'm very happy and I concluded long ago that a win is unlikely. I live in CT for Gods sake, I am very used to dealing with losing.

You sir, are someone who is obsessed with Trump, so much so that you feel a compulsion to somehow work Trump bashing into every conversation.
Old 09-03-2020, 07:31 AM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
You're talking about Rittenhouse? I made Rittenhouse out to be a hero? I said Rittenhouse showed very poor judgment, was probably looking for trouble, but we don't know enough yet to conclude he's a murderer.

Please post anything I said about Rittenhouse, which any sane person could conclude was making him out to be a hero.
Old 09-03-2020, 07:42 AM   #22
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
I'm very happy and I concluded long ago that a win is unlikely. I live in CT for Gods sake, I am very used to dealing with losing.

You sir, are someone who is obsessed with Trump, so much so that you feel a compulsion to somehow work Trump bashing into every conversation.
I’d bash a Democrat if they performed like Trump, he just happens to be the guy currently doing what I consider a miserable job and I feel he truly is a threat to our national security. I’m obsessed with chasing my first 60’s golf round and I’m a bit obsessive about maintaining my yard, but otherwise I don’t lose sleep over watching yet another Trump blooper of the day.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:16 AM   #23
Jim in CT

Quote:
She said they told her if she was the only person in the building she could get her hair done. Then she said he only had the mask off because her hair was wet. Either way as I said she should have known the rules
yes, you did say that, fair enough.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:37 AM   #24
Pete F.
Canceled

We shouldn’t pay much attention to Pelosi getting her hair done.
Tweety has a make-up team, and sometimes that’s not enough, so he does his own make-up and just about anything he’s ever said on TV, he made up.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-03-2020, 09:10 AM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
We shouldn’t pay much attention to Pelosi getting her hair done.
Tweety has a make-up team, and sometimes that’s not enough, so he does his own make-up and just about anything he’s ever said on TV, he made up.
fine. how about we pay attention to whether or not trump condemned the violence in charlottesville. any comment on that?
Old 09-03-2020, 09:23 AM   #26
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
fine. how about we pay attention to whether or not trump condemned the violence in charlottesville. any comment on that?
Boy are you stuck in the way back machine, how about the present, President Trump, on Wednesday during a trip in battleground North Carolina, urged voters to vote twice, once by mail and once in person, to test the protections intended to guard against double voting.

No issue there where the president of the United States is suggesting voters break the law by intentionally voting twice. Focus on the threat he is, not the blatant white supremacy in his veins, calling out acts of violence wrong which any president should do, doesn’t erase all the times he has encouraged violence and supported white supremacy in his round about way.
Old 09-03-2020, 10:52 AM   #27
Jim in CT

Quote:
Boy are you stuck in the way back machine, how about the present, President Trump, on Wednesday during a trip in battleground North Carolina, urged voters to vote twice, once by mail and once in person, to test the protections intended to guard against double voting.

No issue there where the president of the United States is suggesting voters break the law by intentionally voting twice. Focus on the threat he is, not the blatant white supremacy in his veins, calling out acts of violence wrong which any president should do, doesn’t erase all the times he has encouraged violence and supported white supremacy in his round about way.
pete just brought it up, so direct your ridicule at him. i posted a story from TIME that had a transcript of trumps response, including 4-5 places where he specifically condemned racists.

denying he condemned racists at charlottesville, is about as rational as saying obama wasn’t born here. it’s demonstrably false.
Old 09-03-2020, 10:54 AM   #28
scottw

Quote:

I plan to vote three times each in several states
Old 09-03-2020, 12:20 PM   #29
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
well, the obvious difference is that the little demented fool has been lecturing everyone for months but then does exactly the opposite of what she's been lecturing...there is a word for that....

and....

I'm glad the kid was able to defend himself and not beaten to death by the mob.....if you attack someone...you deserve whatever happens to you...
The kid... The kid had traveled there and had an AR-15. It was not his business or hometown. He was out to "defend" a business from mob rioting. Put himself there. And then proceeds into the streets, challenging protestors, with his weapon at the ready... You are right. He put himself in that situation. He made an attack move when he rushed down the street, armed, weapon armed and safety off. You are right. The kid deserves to be punished to the fullest extent of the law, as an adult. He is lucky someone with CCW didn't blow his brains all over the streets....

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 09-03-2020, 12:40 PM   #30
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
He is lucky someone with CCW didn't blow his brains all over the streets....
I was thinking the same thing, or have the police take him down if they saw a shooting. There's a video floating around of someone who looks like him in July getting in a fight and punching a girl. Can't verify if it's accurate but that and potential social media issues could really undermine a defense.