Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-13-2020, 07:10 AM   #31
Sea Dangles

That PeteF is in need of a towel to cry into.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 05-13-2020, 08:01 AM   #32
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
That PeteF is in need of a towel to cry into.
That towel may need to be industrial sized come November...
Old 05-13-2020, 08:12 AM   #33
Pete F.
Canceled

I think the Trump* defender who posts twice as much as I do, rabidly in defense of the Citrus Caligula will likely have a far harder time in November.

Since Sunday, Trump* has used his Twitter account to make allegations of criminal conduct against no less than 20 people and groups, throwing out unfounded accusations including even murder as he rages against his enemies.

Seems to be projecting again and panicking about being revealed as the Con man he is.

You would think he has more important things to do.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-13-2020, 08:14 AM   #34
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I think the Trump* defender who posts twice as much as I do, rabidly in defense of the Citrus Caligula will likely have a far harder time in November.

Since Sunday, Trump* has used his Twitter account to make allegations of criminal conduct against no less than 20 people and groups, throwing out unfounded accusations including even murder as he rages against his enemies.

Seems to be projecting again and panicking about being revealed as the Con man he is.

You are wrong
Again

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-13-2020, 08:25 AM   #35
Jim in CT

Quote:

i’ll be just fine if trump gets the boot. i won’t be starting 3 anti-Biden rants a day, you can bet in that.

i think you fail to see why Dangles and I respond to you. Because it’s entertaining, not because we expect to score any political victories. there are only a dozen people here, that’s almost as low as the ratings at CNN and MSNBC, we arent impacting politics. just jousting each other.
Old 05-13-2020, 08:42 AM   #36
Pete F.
Canceled

Even when I don't post you incessantly and rabidly chase others that have opinions that conflict with yours.
Because Kavanaugh, abortion, tax cut and saving us from brown people.

Unfortunately as I thought from the escalator ride, the incompetent Barking Carnival Clown has our country collapsing around him and when he's not watching TV, he is sitting in the bathroom tweeting on his phone.

You can be proud if you want, I'm embarrassed by his behavior.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-13-2020, 09:45 AM   #37
Jim in CT

Quote:
Even when I don't post you incessantly and rabidly chase others that have opinions that conflict with yours.
Because Kavanaugh, abortion, tax cut and saving us from brown people.

Unfortunately as I thought from the escalator ride, the incompetent Barking Carnival Clown has our country collapsing around him and when he's not watching TV, he is sitting in the bathroom tweeting on his phone.

You can be proud if you want, I'm embarrassed by his behavior.
I ask questions, guilty as charged. What I don't do, is go after other people's kids, mothers, and spouses. Only you do that. Good for you!

"You can be proud if you want, I'm embarrassed by his behavior"

I feel the same way about his behavior, I've said so a thousand times. Is there any reason why you fail to grasp that? I'm not proud of his behavior, but I applaud his results. That's what matters to me, results. What has to happen, exactly, before you'll accept that I despise his ethics? Why is that beyond your grasp, do you think?

"saving us from brown people."

Ah, the last resort of the beaten and desperate liberal, playing the race card. Now if you could show that I only oppose illegal immigration for brown people, but I support illegal immigration for whites, you would have a point. Since I never said anything that stupid, you obviously don't have a point, you are grasping at straws in an attempt to paint me as a racist. Which is precisely what bitch-slapped liberals do when even they know they have lost.

Anything else you want to attempt to school me on, while actually humiliating yourself in the process? Or are you sufficiently bitch-slapped for one day?

You're a bore. And you're a pussy.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:18 AM   #38
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I ask questions, guilty as charged. What I don't do, is go after other people's kids, mothers, and spouses. Only you do that. Good for you!

I feel the same way about his behavior, I've said so a thousand times. Is there any reason why you fail to grasp that? I'm not proud of his behavior, but I applaud his results. That's what matters to me, results. What has to happen, exactly, before you'll accept that I despise his ethics? Why is that beyond your grasp, do you think?

Ah, the last resort of the beaten and desperate liberal, playing the race card. Now if you could show that I only oppose illegal immigration for brown people, but I support illegal immigration for whites, you would have a point. Since I never said anything that stupid, you obviously don't have a point, you are grasping at straws in an attempt to paint me as a racist. Which is precisely what bitch-slapped liberals do when even they know they have lost.

Anything else you want to attempt to school me on, while actually humiliating yourself in the process? Or are you sufficiently bitch-slapped for one day?

Grow up

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-13-2020, 10:52 AM   #39
Jim in CT

Quote:
Grow up
Says the guy who makes profane comments about other people's mothers, wives and children. Yes, we can all learn about manners and maturity from you. Teach us more! Tell us more about how to behave!
Old 05-13-2020, 11:54 AM   #40
PaulS

Quote:

What an angry person you are.
Old 05-13-2020, 12:12 PM   #41
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
"Anger is a natural, healthy emotion that is designed for your protection. Anger has lots of energy that you can use for good, healthy purposes. Anger is a response to a threat of any kind, and that has survival value. Actually, everything is healthy about anger, in the beginning. It only becomes unhealthy when it is denied, suppressed, or expressed in destructive ways."
Old 05-13-2020, 12:15 PM   #42
Jim in CT

Quote:
Yawn.
Old 05-13-2020, 12:49 PM   #43
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Says the guy who makes profane comments about other people's mothers, wives and children. Yes, we can all learn about manners and maturity from you. Teach us more! Tell us more about how to behave!
Just in case you don't know what someone is whining about, I posted after multiple yappy pup posts from him when he didn't like the answer he got.

You're in the wrong thread, so tell me did you work hard to be this much of a moron, or are you the product of a combination of enthusiastic inbreeding and a mother who spent her pregnancy huffing paint thinner while servicing her other clients in a truckstop bathroom?

Ever notice the things that upset people the most are pretty close to true, so go ahead and scream, I'm sure it's been hard on you with social distancing...........

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-13-2020, 01:02 PM   #44
Jim in CT

Quote:
Just in case you don't know what someone is whining about, I posted after multiple yappy pup posts from him when he didn't like the answer he got.

You're in the wrong thread, so tell me did you work hard to be this much of a moron, or are you the product of a combination of enthusiastic inbreeding and a mother who spent her pregnancy huffing paint thinner while servicing her other clients in a truckstop bathroom?

Ever notice the things that upset people the most are pretty close to true, so go ahead and scream, I'm sure it's been hard on you with social distancing...........
"You're in the wrong thread"

You told me to grow up. I pointed out, correctly, that you're not in any kind of a position here to offer character advice. It takes a special kind of jerk, to go after someone's kids, mother, and spouse. You do that when you are losing the debate, which is often. It's funny, you act a lot like Trump, who you obsessively despise. Funny when you look at it that way. You have problems with everyone here, even the people who aren't bomb throwers like TDF. So either you are the problem, or everyone else is. Which is more likely? When you alienate someone as tolerant and easygoing as TDF, it's time to ask yourself some questions.

I have had respectful disagreements with most people here, even my fellow conservatives.. You attack everyone who disagrees with you. So which is more likely, that you are the problem, or that everyone else is the problem?

"Ever notice the things that upset people the most are pretty close to true"

I see. So if I get upset that you call me a racist, that must mean I really am a racist. That makes all kinds of sense, like most of the stuff you post. And I didn't get upset, I just destroyed that asinine post of yours. It made me laugh, not upset.
Old 05-13-2020, 01:30 PM   #45
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
"You're in the wrong thread"

You told me to grow up. I pointed out, correctly, that you're not in any kind of a position here to offer character advice. It takes a special kind of jerk, to go after someone's kids, mother, and spouse. You do that when you are losing the debate, which is often. It's funny, you act a lot like Trump, who you obsessively despise. Funny when you look at it that way. You have problems with everyone here, even the people who aren't bomb throwers like TDF. So either you are the problem, or everyone else is. Which is more likely? When you alienate someone as tolerant and easygoing as TDF, it's time to ask yourself some questions.

I have had respectful disagreements with most people here, even my fellow conservatives.. You attack everyone who disagrees with you. So which is more likely, that you are the problem, or that everyone else is the problem?

"Ever notice the things that upset people the most are pretty close to true"

I see. So if I get upset that you call me a racist, that must mean I really am a racist. That makes all kinds of sense, like most of the stuff you post. And I didn't get upset, I just destroyed that asinine post of yours. It made me laugh, not upset.
You are just so cool

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-13-2020, 02:36 PM   #46
Jim in CT

Quote:
You are just so cool

compared to you, yes.
Old 05-13-2020, 02:39 PM   #47
Jim in CT

Quote:
So you can insult people (for a lot less than calling your mom a whore, and your wife Da Pussy, or going after your kids), and that doesn't say anything derogatory about you. Must be nice to be able to declare that the rules don't apply to you. Very nice.

You never have anything to say when Pete or Spence or WDMSO get insulting. Only when me, Dangles and Scott do it. I can only conclude that you don't care when liberals do it. Please offer another possible explanation.
Old 05-13-2020, 04:56 PM   #48
spence

Quote:
You never have anything to say when Pete or Spence or WDMSO get insulting.
Don’t put me in that group. I don’t insult anyone.
Old 05-13-2020, 05:24 PM   #49
PaulS

Quote:
So you can insult people (for a lot less than calling your mom a whore, and your wife Da Pussy, or going after your kids), and that doesn't say anything derogatory about you. Must be nice to be able to declare that the rules don't apply to you. Very nice.

You never have anything to say when Pete or Spence or WDMSO get insulting. Only when me, Dangles and Scott do it. I can only conclude that you don't care when liberals do it. Please offer another possible explanation.
Cuz I could care less about you. I think you're an angry person. When they start insulting me I'll insult them back. There's no comparison between everyone else and you in terms of number of insults.
Old 05-13-2020, 05:34 PM   #50
detbuch

Quote:
Cuz I could care less about you. I think you're an angry person. When they start insulting me I'll insult them back. There's no comparison between everyone else and you in terms of number of insults.
You should probably take yourself up on your own proposition and care less about him and how angry you think he is--a whole lot less . . .
Old 05-13-2020, 05:48 PM   #51
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Don’t put me in that group. I don’t insult anyone.
You're not Trump-like about it for sure. But when you run out of things to say, you always resort to saying I wasn't sharp enough to understand what really happened. That's your go-to dig. Easier than saying "you have a point", which I have yet to see you say, not once.
Old 05-13-2020, 05:51 PM   #52
Jim in CT

Quote:
When they start insulting me I'll insult them back.
But whenever a conservative does exactly that, there you are, chastising them. Again, your own rules don't apply to you.
Old 05-13-2020, 06:31 PM   #53
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
compared to you, yes.
Trying to discuss anything with you is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end, just not worth the amount of #^&#^&#^&#^&e you get.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 05-13-2020, 06:42 PM   #54
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

I don’t insult anyone.

and biden didn't know anything....
Old 05-13-2020, 06:43 PM   #55
scottw

Quote:
turn that frown upside down.....
Old 05-13-2020, 06:48 PM   #56
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
turn that frown upside down.....
Uphill every step

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-13-2020, 06:52 PM   #57
PaulS

Quote:
But whenever a conservative does exactly that, there you are, chastising them. Again, your own rules don't apply to you.
Show me (other than this thread) where I've insulted you first compared to the many hundreds of times you've insulted me and other people first. I'm sure the others feel the way I do now. Why take Jim's constant insults - just give it back to him the way he insults everybody who he thinks is on the "other side"
Old 05-13-2020, 08:15 PM   #58
Jim in CT

Quote:
Show me (other than this thread) where I've insulted you first compared to the many hundreds of times you've insulted me and other people first. I'm sure the others feel the way I do now. Why take Jim's constant insults - just give it back to him the way he insults everybody who he thinks is on the "other side"
We talked about this...throwing out the word retard is deeply, deeply offensive to most people. But once again, you get to decide that it's OK when you use it.
Old 05-13-2020, 08:17 PM   #59
Jim in CT

Quote:
Trying to discuss anything with you is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end, just not worth the amount of #^&#^&#^&#^&e you get.
Oh, you like to discuss things? You said it was OK when Obama pout kids in cages but bad when Trump does it, because Trump did it to more kids. I asked what the magic number was, and you called my mother a whore.

That's your idea of discussion. You're the one who can't do it. Again, you have problems with everyone. You're the common thread.
Old 05-13-2020, 08:41 PM   #60
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Oh, you like to discuss things? You said it was OK when Obama pout kids in cages but bad when Trump does it, because Trump did it to more kids. I asked what the magic number was, and you called my mother a whore.

That's your idea of discussion. You're the one who can't do it. Again, you have problems with everyone. You're the common thread.
Just look at the baby you support

Trump- 3 wives, 5 kids by 3 women, abortions by mistresses, non church goer, casino owner, multiple extramarital scandals, Impeached POTUS
Failed President

Lets Go Darwin