Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-28-2016, 08:58 AM   #1
ecduzitgood
time to go

Hillary Clinton lies

Work related emails deleted....
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/09...inglepage=true
Old 09-28-2016, 09:04 AM   #2
Nebe

Maybe she did yoga with Petraeus ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 09-28-2016, 09:07 AM   #3
ecduzitgood
time to go

Nothing to see here...
http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/09/28...l-case?ref=yfp
Old 09-28-2016, 09:13 AM   #4
Nebe

Que the Spence deflecting post.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:51 AM   #5
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Nice little document for reading....notice that this is on the state.gov website.

https://foia.state.gov/_docs/Records...ition/A-01.pdf

according to State Department policy, all SECSTATE correspondence, other than invitations to events, are to carry the disposition of PERMANENT. As in, never to be deleted. This document tells them that they are to be archived past the 30 years mark.

But, knowing me, it's probably because I can't seem to grasp that whole context thing
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Secretary of State.pdf (69.3 KB, 554 views)

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 09-28-2016, 10:00 AM   #6
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
Nice little document for reading....notice that this is on the state.gov website.

https://foia.state.gov/_docs/Records...ition/A-01.pdf

according to State Department policy, all SECSTATE correspondence, other than invitations to events, are to carry the disposition of PERMANENT. As in, never to be deleted. This document tells them that they are to be archived past the 30 years mark.

But, knowing me, it's probably because I can't seem to grasp that whole context thing
no one wants to loose their job come the crowning of the queen. It's really that simple.
Old 09-28-2016, 03:02 PM   #7
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Que the Spence deflecting post.
Didn't the FBI find they didn't delete any emails on purpose?
Old 09-28-2016, 04:03 PM   #8
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Really ?
Old 09-28-2016, 04:34 PM   #9
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:

no

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 09-28-2016, 04:45 PM   #10
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Quote:
Now the FBI uses mind readers.

" Choose Life "
Old 09-28-2016, 04:58 PM   #11
buckman

Heard Obama on an interview today and he stated that he has no regrets over his terms as President . I firmly believe he has some sort of pychosis .i see the same in Spence 😂
Old 09-28-2016, 06:29 PM   #12
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
No they said there was no evidence that she intentionally deleted emails in an attempt to conceal them, but that she did periodically delete e-mails (hint: that means on purpose)

Like JPI said, now they have mind readers working at the FBI

And if you read my attachment above, policy dictates that ALL work related emails are permanent and need to be archived, with the exception of invitations, upward and past 30 years.

Old 09-28-2016, 07:53 PM   #13
ecduzitgood
time to go

Is this a new 15k emails the FBI just found?
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...emails?ref=yfp
Old 09-28-2016, 08:53 PM   #14
spence

Quote:
No they said there was no evidence that she intentionally deleted emails in an attempt to conceal them, but that she did periodically delete e-mails (hint: that means on purpose)

Like JPI said, now they have mind readers working at the FBI

And if you read my attachment above, policy dictates that ALL work related emails are permanent and need to be archived, with the exception of invitations, upward and past 30 years.
She? She didn't delete anything.
I'm sure you have the same level of disdain for the 22 million emails reported to be lost by the Bush Admin right? No posts?
Old 09-28-2016, 09:01 PM   #15
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
She? She didn't delete anything.
I'm sure you have the same level of disdain for the 22 million emails reported to be lost by the Bush Admin right? No posts?
So she's not responsible for her OWN emails??? C'mon now.....you're kidding. Am I being Punk'd?

From the FBI report that YOU brought up....

"Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails"

I was no fan of Bush....and that was no secret. And last I looked....he wasn't currently running for president.

Old 09-28-2016, 09:24 PM   #16
Sea Dangles

Oh snap Jeff
Old 09-29-2016, 09:29 AM   #17
Raven

only Bill Clinton LIES not HER!

that's what hillary suggests
Old 09-29-2016, 09:34 AM   #18
spence

Quote:
So she's not responsible for her OWN emails??? C'mon now.....you're kidding. Am I being Punk'd?
I was referring to the emails deleted inadvertently or lost during hardware transitions. I doubt she personally deleted a 1000 emails to Gen P and it doesn't' sound like they were very interesting anyway. Based on the assumption that govt servers were storing copies as records she wouldn't need them anyway.

Quote:
I was no fan of Bush....and that was no secret. And last I looked....he wasn't currently running for president.
Shouldn't the matter be investigated regardless to ensure no classified material was mishandled?
Old 09-29-2016, 03:15 PM   #19
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Serenity Now!!!!
Old 09-29-2016, 03:34 PM   #20
ecduzitgood
time to go

http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/art...FTemplate-Main
Old 09-30-2016, 09:02 AM   #21
Fly Rod

Quote:
only by mistake....that is yyyyyy immunity was given....tell me another bed time story.....

"When its not about money,it's all about money."...
Old 09-30-2016, 02:33 PM   #22
ecduzitgood
time to go

http://www.wsj.com/articles/jim-come...eye-1475191703
Old 09-30-2016, 05:29 PM   #23
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecduzitgood View Post
This article would have been a good answer to Spence's:

Quote:

"Name one thing that's corrupt about the investigation."

"How is that corrupt?"

Of course, there are more corruptions in the investigation, but this is at least "one thing".
Old 09-30-2016, 05:37 PM   #24
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
This article would have been a good answer to Spence's:

Quote:

"Name one thing that's corrupt about the investigation."

"How is that corrupt?"

Of course, there are more corruptions in the investigation, but this is at least "one thing".
That's just a crackpot link as spence would say.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:30 PM   #25
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Dude, copy and paste the text.....these links are a friggin pain in the ass.

Old 10-01-2016, 04:02 AM   #26
ecduzitgood
time to go

Quote:
Dude, copy and paste the text.....these links are a friggin pain in the ass.
I don't know how to do it with my phone. I will see if I can figure it out, it seems to have a bunch of extra stuff????
I apologize for using links but I felt it was easier for people to see the actual article and video by using the link. I also felt the information and source was all available without requiring anyone to search for it.

DJIA▲

0.91%

U.S. 10 Yr▲

1.597%

Euro▲

0.15%

The Wall Street Journal

Reveal Navigation Options

Subscribe#^&Sign In

POTOMAC WATCH

Jim Comey’s Blind EyeThe FBI director can’t defend immunity for Hillary Clinton’s aides—which says volumes.

ENLARGE

FBI Director James Comey is sworn in before testifying at a House Judiciary Committee hearing in Washington, D.C., Sept. 28.#^&PHOTO:#^&REUTERS

By#^&

KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL

Sept. 29, 2016 7:28 p.m. ET

1110#^&COMMENTS

Two revealing, if largely unnoticed, moments came in the middle of FBI Director#^&Jim Comey’s Wednesday testimony before the House Judiciary Committee. When combined, these moments prove that Mr. Comey gaveHillary Clinton#^&a pass.

Congress hauled Mr. Comey in to account for the explosive revelation that the government granted immunity to Clinton staffers#^&Cheryl Mills#^&and#^&Heather Samuelson#^&as part of its investigation into whether Mrs. Clinton had mishandled classified information. Rep.#^&Tom Marino(R., Pa.), who was once a Justice Department prosecutor and knows how these investigations roll, provided the first moment. He asked Mr. Comey why Ms. Mills was so courteously offered immunity in return for her laptop—a laptop that Mr. Comey admitted investigators were very keen to obtain. Why not simply impanel a grand jury, get a subpoena, and seize the evidence?

Mr. Comey’s answer was enlightening: “It’s a reasonable question. . . . Any time you are talking about the prospect of subpoenaing a computer from a lawyer—that involves the lawyer’s practice of law—you know you are getting into a big megillah.” Pressed further, he added: “In general, you can often do things faster with informal agreements, especially when you are interacting with lawyers.”

The key words: “The lawyer’s practice of law.” What Mr. Comey was referencing here is attorney-client privilege. Ms. Mills was able to extract an immunity deal, avoid answering questions, and sit in on Mrs. Clinton’s FBI interview because she has positioned herself as Hillary’s personal lawyer. Ms. Mills could therefore claim that any conversations or interactions she had with Mrs. Clinton about the private server were protected by attorney-client privilege.

MORE POTOMAC WATCH

Trump Debate Dos and Don’ts#^&Sept. 22, 2016Democrats’ Deplorable Emails#^&Sept. 15, 2016The Trump Blitz Begins#^&Sept. 8, 2016Make Democrats Own ObamaCare#^&Sept. 1, 2016

Only here’s the rub: When Ms. Mills worked at the State Department she was not acting as Mrs. Clinton’s personal lawyer. She was the secretary's chief of staff. Any interaction with Mrs. Clinton about her server, or any evidence from that time, should have been fair game for the FBI and the Justice Department.

Ms. Mills was allowed to get away with this “attorney-client privilege” nonsense only because she claimed that she did not know about Mrs. Clinton’s server until after they had both left the State Department. Ergo, no questions about the server.

The FBI has deliberately chosen to accept this lie. The notes of its interview with Ms. Mills credulously states: “Mills did not learn Clinton was using a private email server until after Clinton’s#^&tenure” at State. It added: “Mills stated she was not even sure she knew what a server was at the time.”

Which brings us to the hearing’s second revealing moment. Rep.#^&Jason Chaffetz#^&(R., Utah) pointed out that the FBI’s notes from its interview with Clinton IT staffer Bryan Pagliano expose this lie. In late 2009 or early 2010,#^&Mr. Pagliano#^&told investigators, he approached Ms. Mills to relay State Department concerns that the private server might pose a “federal records retention issue.” According to Mr. Pagliano, Ms. Mills told him not to worry about it, because other secretaries of state had used similar setups.

More damning, Mr. Chaffetz held up an email that Ms. Mills sent in 2010 to#^&Justin Cooper,#^&whom the#^&Clintons#^&personally employed to help maintain the server. The email reads: “hrc email coming back—is server okay?” Mr. Cooper responds: “Ur funny. We are on the same server.”

To be clear: When Mrs. Clinton had an email problem, Ms. Mills didn’t call the State Department’s help desk. She didn’t call#^&Yahoo#^&customer service. She called a privately employed Clinton aide and asked specifically about Mrs. Clinton’s “server.” She did this as chief of staff at the State Department. Mr. Chaffetz asked Mr. Comey why the FBI wrote that Ms. Mills was ignorant about the server until later.

Mr. Comey suddenly sounded like a man with something to hide. “I don’t remember exactly, sitting here,” he said, in what can only be called the FBI version of “I don’t recall.” He then mumbled that “Having done many investigations myself, there’s always conflicting recollections of facts, some of which are central, some of which are peripheral. I don’t remember, sitting here, about that one.”

Really? Only a few minutes before he had explained that the Justice Department was forced to issue immunity to Ms. Mills because she had asserted attorney-client privilege. Yet he couldn’t remember all the glaring evidence proving she had no such privilege? Usually, the FBI takes a dim view of witnesses who lie. Had the FBI pursued perjury charges against Ms. Mills—as it would have done against anyone else—it would have had extraordinary leverage to force her to speak about all of her communications regarding the server. It might have even threatened to build a case that Ms. Mills was part of a criminal scheme. Then it could have offered immunity in return for the real goods on Hillary.

But going that route would have required grand juries, subpoenas, warrants and indictments—all things that Mr. Comey clearly wanted to avoid in this politically sensitive investigation. Much easier to turn a blind eye to Ms. Mills’s fiction. And to therefore give Mrs. Clinton a pass.

Write to kim@wsj.com.

Last edited by ecduzitgood; 10-01-2016 at 04:34 AM..
Old 10-01-2016, 09:29 AM   #27
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
I don't know how to do it with my phone. I will see if I can figure it out, it seems to have a bunch of extra stuff????
I apologize for using links but I felt it was easier for people to see the actual article and video by using the link. I also felt the information and source was all available without requiring anyone to search for it.
It's not you, it's the sites, between the pop-ups and redirections it's a little painful