Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 02-06-2004, 01:58 AM   #31
fishaholic18
Finally

Hey barbeque, If your so high on that truck of yours, then why the f$#%^ are you selling it???????
http://www.striped-bass.com/vbulleti...threadid=10146

F-18®
It IsWhat It Is

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º >¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((( º>
fishaholic18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 11:37 AM   #32
barbeque

im not here

to bash anyone but when someone's trying to bash a fishing buddy I will say something. i had no problem with BM. Until his smart comment. So I'll be the bigger man and end this. P.S. The reel I used for my avatar is a joke.
Old 02-06-2004, 11:40 AM   #33
Jonny Bolt

LOCK THE THREAD
Jonny Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 12:10 PM   #34
fishaholic18
Finally

It must be winter!!!!

F-18®
It IsWhat It Is

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º >¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((( º>
Old 02-06-2004, 12:54 PM   #35
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Guys, my turn.

Scarecrow - you need to clean up your choice of replys and statements a little. PLease Rethink & Reread your posts and figure out if its what you really want the whole world to see before you hit that little send button. Also, if you keep sniffing Red Cherokee's bait he's gonna keep setting the hook on you. If he starts to think you won't bite he might not waste the bait.

Red Cherokee - lighten up on him and play some different game please.

Barbeque - please talk to your fishing bud about how to avoid being trolled.

For everyone - this is a fishing site first - no need to see who has the biggest nuts. The end of this cabin fever is near - we've past the halfway mark and the end is only 45 days or so away. Let's not keep these pi$$in contests going.... Thanks,

John

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 05:17 PM   #36
Mr. Sandman

I think most people don't need a 60# bogo, a little too much $ if you ask me (160 aint bad 250...hmmm). I've used the 30# bogo for years really hard from the surf and boat and it works fine. I have had it jammed with sand and it cleans up great.

I do carry a bigger scale on board for those trophys but think about it...you get a 60, your going to take it home right? If not, who cares what it weights as few will belive you anyway

Actaully I think they could make some improvements in the READABILITY of the scale. I can't see it worth a damn. One thing however it is the 30# is pretty darn accurate.

I was thinking of rubbing some paint into the number etchings to see it.
Mr. Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 09:09 PM   #37
DelSamAdams327

Red Cherokee

Red Cherokee come on, could you have bought a more woman like vehical? By the way didn't they stop making them. Your a real big tough guy behind a computer screen. I must say if I was a 9 year old little girl I might be shaking in my boots. Before you say oh I will come up there and kick your a$$ geuss what buddy don't waste your time, matter of fact stay out of mass, I haven't meet a jersey fisherman I have liked yet. The only think I would like to do is through you into the ocean, maybe then you will have a better chance of catching something. But I must say I love it when you yahoos see me catch a fish come running down along side me and couldn't catch a cold, while I am catching them on every cast. Whats your address Red Cherokee so I can mail you a dollar so you can go buy a clue.
Old 02-06-2004, 10:35 PM   #38
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Re: Red Cherokee

Quote:
Originally posted by SamAdams327
Red Cherokee come on, could you have bought a more woman like vehical? By the way didn't they stop making them. Your a real big tough guy behind a computer screen. I must say if I was a 9 year old little girl I might be shaking in my boots. Before you say oh I will come up there and kick your a$$ geuss what buddy don't waste your time, matter of fact stay out of mass, I haven't meet a jersey fisherman I have liked yet. The only think I would like to do is through you into the ocean, maybe then you will have a better chance of catching something. But I must say I love it when you yahoos see me catch a fish come running down along side me and couldn't catch a cold, while I am catching them on every cast. Whats your address Red Cherokee so I can mail you a dollar so you can go buy a clue.
I don't know how old you are or what's in the water in Holyoke, but I assume you can read better than you spell SamAdams
JohnR politely asked everyone to not keep this going.
------------
"For everyone - this is a fishing site first - no need to see who has the biggest nuts. The end of this cabin fever is near - we've past the halfway mark and the end is only 45 days or so away. Let's not keep these pi$$in contests going.... Thanks,

John"

-------------

I didn't want to add to this again but felt you needed to see what you are saying is making you look childish. BTW, the guy is a prison gaurd and has ended someones life in self defense with his bare hands, be careful who you mouth off at. I doubt you would say all that to Red's face now would ya

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 03:46 AM   #39
DelSamAdams327

Yeah your right Slipknot

They guy is still a deutch though and I would say it to his face. However wouldn't say much to you cause I like your woodcarving skills. Must say you are very talented, and I respect you. Thats why I wont say anything bad you.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:46 AM   #40
JohnR

Hmmm, so if you don't respect someone, you'll trash 'em instead, am I reading this right?

This is enough of this crap. If continues, I'll pull the plug on those involved. There is not the time or need for this.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 02-07-2004, 11:45 AM   #41
DelSamAdams327

Exactly, you don't have to worry about me am done I said what I wanted to. If I pissed people off then am sorry, but I don't go for people who try to be tough online. If you wanna toss me for that, then by all means its your website do what you got to do.
Old 02-07-2004, 11:57 AM   #42
JohnR

I don't want to toss anyone but I will if it contiuies to detract from the boards.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 02-07-2004, 01:37 PM   #43
Jonny Bolt

"I've yet to meet a fisherman I didn't like."

Thats the best thing I have ever heard on this board, or any fishing board.
Jonny Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 02:44 PM   #44
fishaholic18
Finally

Getting back to the Boga Grip subject, I think this is the right thread.... Cabela's has the 30# for $119.99 and the 60# for $249.99. They also have the holder for$19.99.

F-18®
It IsWhat It Is

Old 02-08-2004, 03:12 AM   #45
DelSamAdams327

Yeah i just saw the boga grip in the Cabela's Tackle Shop magazine.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:18 AM   #46
Jenn

...ahh nevermind

Last edited by Jenn; 02-08-2004 at 10:22 AM..
Jenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 03:43 PM   #47
C-5 CC
New (used) boat!!!!

just bought one from goose...$185 shipped...I can't wait to see it attached to MY wading belt!!!!

***** I WOULD STILL RATHER GO HUNTING W/ #^&#^&#^&#^& CHENEY THAN GO FOR A DRIVE W/ TED KENNEDY ******
C-5 CC is offline   Reply With Quote