Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 04-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #1
5/0
Eels

Dead space II

My Kids got me Dead space 2 for my B Day and I'm hooked again,the graphics are better and the new aliens are pretty fierce and tough to kill,I hope I can finish it before the season starts

Anybody else play it?

Live bait sharp hooks and timing is all you need
5/0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 04:04 PM   #2
Adam_777

Nope waiting for Battlefield 3 and since Homefront got patched it's pretty good.I play Left4Dead2 on Steam when I get bored.PC games only.My son took over my PS3.
Adam_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
5/0
Eels

Did you ever play Half life?Man that was anwesome game I wish they would do a remake.

Live bait sharp hooks and timing is all you need
5/0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 06:58 AM   #4
Adam_777

Half life 2 has been out for years.Waiting for 3.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #5
JohnnySaxatilis

Adam my life is Battlefield2 right now. dicovered it late. just got the vietnam attachment....... mercy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5/0 View Post
Did you ever play Half life?Man that was anwesome game I wish they would do a remake.
The O.G. halflife had an online multiplayer add-on computer game that ruined my previous college career. COUNTERSTRIKE.

I just went into epileptic shock thinking of that right now.

something clever and related to fishing
JohnnySaxatilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:20 AM   #6
Adam_777

BF3 comes in November.BF2 was a superb game.I was in a real competitive clan playing that game when it was in it's prime.We won many ladders and tourneys.Hasn't been a solid game out since.I think your talking BFBC2 which is a bad spin off of a battlefield game.I can't play any FPS game without being able to go prone.If BF3 fails miserably I'll quit gaming.So far it looks promising 64 player battles.Jets make a comeback.Prone returns to the battlefield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySaxatilis View Post
Adam my life is Battlefield2 right now. dicovered it late. just got the vietnam attachment....... mercy

The O.G. halflife had an online multiplayer add-on computer game that ruined my previous college career. COUNTERSTRIKE.

I just went into epileptic shock thinking of that right now.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:30 AM   #7
JohnnySaxatilis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_777 View Post
BF3 comes in November.BF2 was a superb game.I was in a real competitive clan playing that game when it was in it's prime.We won many ladders and tourneys.Hasn't been a solid game out since. I think your talking BFBC2 which is a bad spin off of a battlefield game.I can't play any FPS game without being able to go prone.If BF3 fails miserably I'll quit gaming.So far it looks promising 64 player battles.Jets make a comeback.Prone returns to the battlefield.
ha i can sense the seriousness in your response and its f'in hilarious. Ya i was talkin about BFBC2, ur right the prone thing bugs me, but the online multi is a ton of fun. my new thing is strapping c4 to ATV's and ghost riding them into crowds of enemies or armored vehicles.....

looking at that typed out is..... just... wow...... wtf

something clever and related to fishing
JohnnySaxatilis is offline   Reply With Quote