Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-31-2016, 12:20 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Hillary got debate questions in advance?

Nice!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...n-advance.html

The head of the DNC says the emails are doctored. An IT professional has offered a reward to anyone who can provide any evidence that the emails were doctored. No takers as of yet.

Megyn Kelly had the head of the DNC on her show (who allegedly got the questions in advance and sent them to Hillary's team), and she, in tortured fashion, kept parsing her answers. But she didn't flat-out deny sending the debate questions.

If true, that kind of media bias, is at best, on the very verge, of undermining democracy.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-31-2016 at 12:25 PM..
Old 10-31-2016, 01:33 PM   #2
BigBo

Well, if Donna Brazile says it didn't happen, we should all believe her. Because she's such a credible person of integrity.

The future ain't what it used to be. --Yogi Berra
Old 11-01-2016, 07:30 AM   #3
Jim in CT

This is no longer up for debate as to whether or not it happened. She resigned from CNN, and CNN issued a statement saying they don't condone what happened.

And no one is talking about it. Imagine for a second, what the reaction would be, if Foxnews gave questions to Trump ahead of time?
Old 11-01-2016, 11:22 AM   #4
FishermanTim

Isn't sad that , even after getting the questions BEFORE the big test, she still got the answers wrong???

I am a legend in my own mind!
Old 11-01-2016, 01:15 PM   #5
afterhours
Afterhours Custom Plugs

and they'll still defend her....

www.afterhoursplugs.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Afterh...428173?created

Instagram - afterhourscustom

Official S-B.com Sponsor

GAMEFISH NOW

"A GAMEFISH (WHICH STRIPED BASS SHOULD BE) IS TOO VALUABLE TO BE CAUGHT ONLY ONCE"...LEE WULFF
Old 11-02-2016, 01:00 AM   #6
GattaFish
Great White Scup Hunter

A person of integrity would have declined the questions knowing it was wrong, unfortunately integrity and honesty are not qualities of Hillary Clinton.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-02-2016, 06:27 AM   #7
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours View Post
and they'll still defend her....
Kool-Aid is more addictive than Cigarettes and Heroin....

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 11-02-2016, 06:28 AM   #8
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GattaFish View Post
A person of integrity would have declined the questions knowing it was wrong, unfortunately integrity and honesty are not qualities of Hillary Clinton.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
“The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching.”

― John Wooden

Old 11-02-2016, 06:38 AM   #9
scottw

based on what we're learning from Wikileaking...the Clinton Crime Syndicate spends a remarkable amount of time and effort cheating, lying, scheming and stealing...guess we'll have to wait for Snopes to determine what is true and untrue but there is a decades long pattern that cannot be denied
Old 11-02-2016, 07:44 AM   #10
BigBo

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
based on what we're learning from Wikileaking...the Clinton Crime Syndicate spends a remarkable amount of time and effort cheating, lying, scheming and stealing...guess we'll have to wait for Snopes to determine what is true and untrue but there is a decades long pattern that cannot be denied
Oh, it will be denied for certain. Especially after Hillary pays of Snopes.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:58 AM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Where is Spence, did he check himself into re-hab?

The depths of the corruption are amazing, simply amazing. And I don't see how she fails to win in an electoral rout. The only way he can win, is to win every state Romney won (NC isn't looking great), plus FL, OH, and 2 other mid-sized purple states, or one large purple state. That is a tall, tall order.

Imagine for a second, if Foxnews got caught giving questions to Trump. Imagine the outcry. And the people crying out, would be right.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:52 AM   #12
Jim in CT

Here's a question...

What does it say about Democrat ethics, that Donna Brazil is still head of the DNC? CNN told her to scram and denounced what she did, but the DNC still feels like she's qualified to lead the party.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:04 AM   #13
BigBo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Here's a question...

What does it say about Democrat ethics, that Donna Brazil is still head of the DNC? CNN told her to scram and denounced what she did, but the DNC still feels like she's qualified to lead the party.
She fits the right, ahem...demographic for the DNC to attract a voter base.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:19 AM   #14
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBo View Post
She fits the right, ahem...demographic for the DNC to attract a voter base.
LMAO.

Why yes, I...ahem (tugs at shirt collar, wipes sweat from brow)...catch your drift.

We need someone to put a gun to Condaleeza Rice's head to run for POTUS.
Old 11-02-2016, 02:31 PM   #15
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

We need someone to put a gun to Condaleeza Rice's head to run for POTUS.
That would literally end Racism and Sexism in this country as the Democratic party will be forced into catering to all the White Males who have been the victims of these accusations the past 4 years.

Old 11-02-2016, 02:38 PM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
That would literally end Racism and Sexism in this country as the Democratic party will be forced into catering to all the White Males who have been the victims of these accusations the past 4 years.
I think she might me the most impressive, most accomplished, classiest person in the country. I read her autobiography, it was amazing, she grew up in a one room shack in the deep segregated south. But I don't think she has any interest.

Not sure it would end anything. When the GOP nominated Palin as the VP, that didn't stop the Democrats from attacking her (using sexist tactics) without mercy - making fun of her legs (she is a runner), making fun of her clothes, etc. When the GOP nominated Clarence Thomas to the Supreme Court, the Dems went right to the Klan playbook, and claimed he couldn't be trusted around women.

But I think she would be most impressive, and just what we need to get the Trump taste out of our mouths. God I hope she answers that call someday.