Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-12-2020, 11:10 PM   #61
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickBomba View Post
Did I just say bluegill? Freshwater fish all look the same to me....a waste of time and effort.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I still like you. I don't know why. Maybe because you make me laugh.
Old 12-13-2020, 03:10 AM   #62
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I still like you. I don't know why. Maybe because you make me laugh.
seems like he's in desperate need of attention
Old 12-13-2020, 07:29 AM   #63
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
From The Daily Beast:

"the White House says that he was not, in fact, invited at all and was merely on a public Christmas tour of the complex.

“He was on a public WH Christmas tour,” Judd Deere, a White House spokesman, told The Daily Beast. “He did not have a meeting with the President nor did the WH invite him. . . . Tarrio’s Parler post, accompanied by a picture of the north side of the White House, had the caption, 'Last minute invite to an undisclosed location…'
He then posted another photo from the south side balcony—both of which could conceivably have been taken on a public tour.

There was no indication from his posts that he stepped foot inside the White House or had an audience with any official.”
Probably only got coffee

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 12-13-2020, 09:28 AM   #64
wdmso

Conservatives fail to understand we could use their own methods against them . Which they used during the election ... Everything the White House says is rigged , we saw the proud boy leaders pictures with our own eyes
We don’t need him seen with Trump to believe it happened our instincts tells us This happened (thanks Jim Jordan from Ohio) Or let’s investigate because if the whitehouse has nothing to hide why be afraid ?

But I know he wasn’t invited but then again I wasn’t the target audience it was a message for all his PB chapters and of course Trump and his supporters who will believe anything