Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 03-22-2019, 06:42 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Mueller report handed over

First reports suggest that it's what Spence would call, a big fat nothingburger.

Unless reports are way off...
Old 03-22-2019, 07:22 PM   #2
Sea Dangles

Tell me it is not so.

Wait until the next fabricated distraction the left puts forth. Tick,tick,tick.....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 03-22-2019, 07:27 PM   #3
Jim in CT

meanwhile, the Obama justice dept relied on a garbage dossier funded by Hilary, to spy on an american citizen and to allege he was a traitor. nothing to see there, move along.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:27 PM   #4
Ian
Idiot

It was such a good story though, and pretty believable... especially the urination part
Old 03-23-2019, 05:33 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
It was such a good story though, and pretty believable... especially the urination part
it was a very good story for them
to cling to. So what if it bankrupted a ge w fellow citizens who didn’t do anything wrong? They were working for Hilary’s opponent, and therefore deserve to be called traitors on TV.

and it was a long night on msnbc and cnn last night. once again, the trump haters in the media have egg on their faces, and Trump is still there, another victory over them.

Chris Matthews really went off the deep end.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 03-23-2019 at 05:43 AM..
Old 03-23-2019, 06:16 AM   #6
Jim in CT

and again thanks to Trump, “The Narrative” has checked itself into rehab.
Old 03-23-2019, 06:26 AM   #7
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
and again thanks to Trump, “The Narrative” has checked itself into rehab.
What did he have to do with it?

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Old 03-23-2019, 06:46 AM   #8
wdmso

Only conservatives can call an investigation that has how many convictions of Trumps people and call it a nothing burger

But bengiza was clearly Hillary's fault and the outrage over the lie it was because of a video by the Obama administration's. Which ended in no convictions or anything

If people like jim and dangle were honest enough to apply the logic to Muller's report as they did bengiza investigation . Or hilliarys email and lock her up rally cry... they may have some credibility on calling this a nothing burger .. but they do not

They have fell for the Trump narrative of only one question matters did trump collude (singular just him) .. ignoring who is the captain of the ship

Last edited by wdmso; 03-23-2019 at 06:54 AM..
Old 03-23-2019, 06:53 AM   #9
Duke41
got gas?

The convictions are a tough pill to swallow. Trump seems to be surrounded by a cadre if "grey area" people. However unless I am wrong and I am sure someone will let me know. Nothing has been proved that either Trump was involved with their own personal illegal activity or that the Russians got him elected. So there's that. I have my own idea which I think is pretty darn nifty. Lets have both parties focus on running the country and the world the best they can in an atmosphere of mutual discussion and debate focusing on bringing the best ideas forward to make this a better nation. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Sorry if you just spit your coffee all over your screen.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:10 AM   #10
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Not even Barr has delivered the primary report conclusions, you guys must have some really good connections to have gotten such an early look. Even if Trump turns out to be the deaf and dumb recipient of others attempts to gain a political advantage by communicating with the Russians, there very well be damaging information in the report congress will move forward on. New York is still probably his biggest concern, I’m happy that in the near future we won’t have to hear the no collusion war cry.

Let’s keep in mind all the indictments prove the Russians interfered and attempted to collude with the Trump campaign and yet I don’t think this administration has really increased funding and efforts to address the hacking efforts that continue by Russia and others.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:13 AM   #11
wdmso

Russian help him win the elections ( that was a Republican narrative) influenced the elections happened

Pompeo says God may have sent Trump to save Israel from Iran

With this type of Idolatry . We might as well be North Korea
Old 03-23-2019, 07:13 AM   #12
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Only conservatives can call an investigation that has how many convictions of Trumps people and call it a nothing burger

But bengiza was clearly Hillary's fault and the outrage over the lie it was because of a video by the Obama administration's. Which ended in no convictions or anything

If people like jim and dangle were honest enough to apply the logic to Muller's report as they did bengiza investigation . Or hilliarys email and lock her up rally cry... they may have some credibility on calling this a nothing burger .. but they do not

They have fell for the Trump narrative of only one question matters did trump collude (singular just him) .. ignoring who is the captain of the ship

If you can find one post I made regarding either bengiza or hillarys emails then you might actually have a point. But you won’t find it because I did not throw a temper tantrum at every mis step. Now, you will throw another hissy fit alleging the investigation is incomplete somehow? That wolf you saw still looks like sheep....and when you point at me regarding honesty,there are four fingers pointing at the man in the mirror. Dishonest,corrupt,immoral...these are all words to describe the dog and pony show the dems have been putting on for years. This time it was even more of a nothing burger than the Kavanaugh charade. What a waste of resources.

Last edited by Sea Dangles; 03-23-2019 at 07:18 AM..

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 03-23-2019, 07:19 AM   #13
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
If you can find one post I made regarding either bengiza or hillarys emails then you might actually have a point. But you won’t find it because I did not throw a temper tantrum at every mis step. Now, you will throw another hissy fit alleging the investigation is incomplete somehow? That wolf you saw still looks like sheep....
Wait until the next fabricated distraction the left puts forth. Tick,tick,tick.....

This says It all. what are the chances I'll find such a comment about Hillary or bengiza.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:28 AM   #14
wdmso

[QUOTE=Sea Dangles;1164350]If iDishonest,corrupt,immoral...these are all words to describe the dog and pony show the dems have been putting on for years. This time it was even more of a nothing burger than the Kavanaugh charade. What a waste of resources.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/QUOTE

Finaly the most substantial post you've made to date .. showing how you really feel.
Nice hissy fit
Old 03-23-2019, 07:32 AM   #15
Sea Dangles

I call it like I see it. Sorry if the truth hurts.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:48 AM   #16
Jim in CT

Quote:

for two years, we’ve been told the lie that there were crimes. the indictments handed down, were for crimes
committed during, not before, the investigation. while those crimes
need to be punished, it’s wirth noting that there have been zero i dicemts related to collusion. everyone in the media, again, was wrong. and stupid. and partisan.
Old 03-23-2019, 07:49 AM   #17
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Not even Barr has delivered the primary report conclusions, you guys must have some really good connections to have gotten such an early look. Even if Trump turns out to be the deaf and dumb recipient of others attempts to gain a political advantage by communicating with the Russians, there very well be damaging information in the report congress will move forward on. New York is still probably his biggest concern, I’m happy that in the near future we won’t have to hear the no collusion war cry.

Let’s keep in mind all the indictments prove the Russians interfered and attempted to collude with the Trump campaign and yet I don’t think this administration has really increased funding and efforts to address the hacking efforts that continue by Russia and others.
i watched
msnbc last night, that’s the extent of my connections. it was almost as glorious as watching them on election night, and when Maddow broke the “scoop” on his tax returns.

Last edited by Jim in CT; 03-23-2019 at 07:58 AM..
Old 03-23-2019, 07:51 AM   #18
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=wdmso;1164354]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
If iDishonest,corrupt,immoral...these are all words to describe the dog and pony show the dems have been putting on for years. This time it was even more of a nothing burger than the Kavanaugh charade. What a waste of resources.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device[/QUOTE

Finaly the most substantial post you've made to date .. showing how you really feel.
Nice hissy fit
qdmso, your side took it on the chin here. big time.
Old 03-23-2019, 08:49 AM   #19
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Some parts might have been true, but it was considered to be a mix
of truth, half truths, and falsifications. That is what disinformation is and it is wonderful at paralyzing things around it. What we are waiting to find is whether or not DJT asked the RUS for help to defeat HRC.

Quote:

What were the convictions for? None (yet) were for Trump's people colluding with RUS, they were for lying to FBI.

I'll use Vox so all y'all can think it is legit

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...nts-grand-jury

Quote:
for two years, we’ve been told the lie that there were crimes. the indictments handed down, were for crimes
committed during, not before, the investigation. while those crimes
need to be punished, it’s wirth noting that there have been zero i dicemts related to collusion. everyone in the media, again, was wrong. and stupid. and partisan.

This is true

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 03-23-2019, 01:23 PM   #20
spence

Threads like these really make me concerned about humanity.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:28 PM   #21
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
so unless people
you hate get convicted, you have concern for humanity?

the media haven’t been recklessly jumping the gun for the last two years? who still
listens to these morons? how do they have any credibility left?
Old 03-23-2019, 03:00 PM   #22
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Talk about jumping the gun, without even a definitive conclusion reported from Barr, the right and Fox in particular says the fact there are no further indictments; this clears Trump and his campaign staff of any collusion. That is so typical, say it enough times and it must be true. There will be a lot of egg on their face if one of the conclusions is that Trump while not directing the collusion, did unwittingly (which I find hard to believe with the families admitted involvement) collude with the Russians to impact the election. Mueller may also be unwilling to indicte a sitting president and may feel the seeds he has sown with NY and DC, may bear better fruit. His scope was very narrow and the bigger trouble for Trump and his family are outside of that special investigation.
Old 03-23-2019, 03:06 PM   #23
wdmso

[QUOTE=Jim in CT;1164358]
Quote:

qdmso, your side took it on the chin here. big time.
What are you talking about took it on the chin sn investigation was conducted .. if no direct like was made to Trump so be it ... who'd people are still chanting lock her up?? Who are making excuses like the charges were for lying to the FBI I guess that's acceptable for Trump supporter who think the FBI is in on it ..anyway
AGAIN the by anymeans nessary crowd . We don't care who he hangs with or what they've done what he has said who he insulted. As long as we get what we want

But OMG the
Jeremiah Wright controversy

But the right could care less about whom Trump associates are its comical
Old 03-23-2019, 03:15 PM   #24
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Old 03-23-2019, 03:24 PM   #25
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post

first the entire media said
he’d lose the election in a rout. then they spent the subsequent two years telling us his arrest and impeachment were around the corner.

Who still listens to these people, and why? How many times can they be this wrong and still have credibility?

NEW YORK!!! The southern district of NY will fix this for us!!!
Old 03-23-2019, 03:26 PM   #26
Jim in CT

[QUOTE=wdmso;1164374]
Quote:

What are you talking about took it on the chin sn investigation was conducted .. if no direct like was made to Trump so be it ... who'd people are still chanting lock her up?? Who are making excuses like the charges were for lying to the FBI I guess that's acceptable for Trump supporter who think the FBI is in on it ..anyway
AGAIN the by anymeans nessary crowd . We don't care who he hangs with or what they've done what he has said who he insulted. As long as we get what we want

But OMG the
Jeremiah Wright controversy

But the right could care less about whom Trump associates are its comical
non stop promises
of impeachable offenses for two years. i thought he was a traitor?
Old 03-23-2019, 03:37 PM   #27
DZ

I'll withhold judgement until the report comes out. But there has been some great memes floating around
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	54279358_10215254608696648_2659935935755452416_n.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	66100   Click image for larger version

Name:	55560424_2521385611268650_5614498441808838656_n.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	66101  

DZ
Recreational Surfcaster
"Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your Limit"

Bi + Ne = SB 2

If you haven't heard of the Snowstorm Blitz of 1987 - you someday will.
Old 03-23-2019, 05:30 PM   #28
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

Maybe you need some time in your Safe Place you #^&#^&#^&#^&ing pussy
Old 03-23-2019, 06:44 PM   #29
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Maybe you need some time in your Safe Place you #^&#^&#^&#^&ing pussy

Now, now

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 03-23-2019, 07:57 PM   #30
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
non stop promises
of impeachable offenses for two years. i thought he was a traitor?
Just because he didn’t get indicted doesn’t mean he’s not a traitor

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.