Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-16-2020, 03:11 PM   #1
Pete F.
Canceled

Parnas and the fallout, current and ongoing

F.B.I. agents visited Mr. Hyde’s home and business in Connecticut after electronic messages suggested he had been illegally tracking the American ambassador to Ukraine.

DOJ has had those messages in its possession for months. It suddenly discovered the need to investigate them now, after they were released publicly and there was an outcry?

Gosh, it almost looks like Bill Barr is on the same team!

With Floridaman, all roads lead to Russia. McConnell, Graham, and Barr—all Trumplicans, really—know this.

Yet instead of exposing it, they seek to cover it up.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-16-2020, 03:25 PM   #2
Pete F.
Canceled

If Trumplicans believe Parnas was untruthful in the Maddow interview, the thing to do is to call him as a witness in the Senate trial & subject him to cross examination.

If they don’t do that, then it’s hard to ignore the obvious: that they think he damaged Floridaman, that it’s true.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-16-2020, 04:27 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Hyde is crazy. he told the police that hit men were after him. he’s your smoking gun?

Pete, if Charles Manson said he had proof that Trump committed an impeachable offense, would
that be enough to cause you to ejaculate? or would
you show any skepticism because of the credibility of the source?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-16-2020, 04:47 PM   #4
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Just because someone is involved, then sings to lesson his eventual charges, doesn’t mean his testimony isn’t truthful or valid. My god how many convicted criminals sitting in jail past and present are there due to one of the gang turning into a witness for the prosecution? That argument reeks of desperation.
Old 01-16-2020, 04:58 PM   #5
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Just because someone is involved, then sings to lesson his eventual charges, doesn’t mean his testimony isn’t truthful or valid. My god how many convicted criminals sitting in jail past and present are there due to one of the gang turning into a witness for the prosecution? That argument reeks of desperation.
We know who is desperate
Old 01-16-2020, 05:16 PM   #6
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Hyde is crazy. he told the police that hit men were after him. he’s your smoking gun?

Pete, if Charles Manson said he had proof that Trump committed an impeachable offense, would
that be enough to cause you to ejaculate? or would
you show any skepticism because of the credibility of the source?
Lev Parnas is not Charles Manson, but of course you deflect to Hyde.
In your seemingly close personal relationship with Hyde, at what point did you determine he was crazy? Before or after you ejaculated?

Parnas is just another guy Floridaman claims to not know, that was doing illegal things to benefit Floridaman.
The "never heard of him" defense only works for so long as you can't prove otherwise.
Parnas paid Floridaman's private attorney Ghouliani half a million dollars that was given to him by Russian Oligarchs.
Keep defending and repeating Putin's lines like a good disciple.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-16-2020, 05:25 PM   #7
scottw

keep flailing pete....
Old 01-16-2020, 05:34 PM   #8
Jim in CT

maybe Pamas isn’t Hyde. but tell us, Pete, how many times in the last 3 years have we been told, “NOW we’ve got him!” at some point, rational people stop listening. which is why we were told as children, it’s not a good idea to cry wolf every ten seconds.
Old 01-17-2020, 10:08 AM   #9
Pete F.
Canceled

Floridaman is very skilled at obstruction but catching a conman is just like rabbit hunting.
Keep that dog going, listen and watch till you get a shot at the rabbit.
The rabbit just ran into a field.
Rabbits don't last long once they are out of the cover.
And there's always another day.

In the meantime Floridaman gets shown a new photo op everytime he claims to not know Parnas.
It will be Ghouliani's turn next to be unknown or will it be "he's my lawyer and he is supposed to know what is legal".

Just wait till the Dems call Trumplicans bluff and have the Bidens testify, if he doesn't do well in the first few primaries it could easily happen.
Then Floridaman's cover is gone.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-17-2020, 10:17 AM   #10
Sea Dangles

🍔
Old 01-17-2020, 11:01 AM   #11
wdmso

Classic Trump supporters responses attack defame ridicule the source of the info and evidence

AND INGNORE THE INFORMATION provided and how it supports al the other witnesses testimony

That's an awful lot of coincidences

Compare this to bengiza they had nothing close to the amount of the supporting documents or witnesses your seeing. Today , and they hunted for 3 years and still couldn't provided any evidence , Yet to this day they still believe and insist that the Administration left them to their fate

Republicans don't care about truth facts honesty integrity, hence Trump he embodies none of those Traits , he embraces slander, dirt, money, lies , vailed racism, and Nostalgia for a time when the USA was less brown
Old 01-17-2020, 11:04 AM   #12
Jim in CT

THIS TIME, they have the smoking gun!!

We’ve heard that 85 times
since he was elected.
Old 01-17-2020, 11:12 AM   #13
Pete F.
Canceled

Lets Go Darwin
Old 01-24-2020, 01:45 PM   #14
Pete F.
Canceled

Just the slow drip of evidence leaking out and coming faster all the time.

'Take her out': Recording appears to capture Trump at private dinner saying he wants Ukraine ambassador fired
Trump apparently heard discussing firing Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/reco...ry?id=68506437

Lets Go Darwin