Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » StriperTalk!

StriperTalk! All things Striper

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2007, 08:37 AM   #1
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

New S-B T-Shirts, now with the proceeds going to John's family - SHIRT THREAD

I have a new S-B T-shirt now at the silk screeners getting done and they should be ready for pickup on Friday.

In lieu of John's passing this weekend, all proceeds for the sale of this shirt at S-B events, like the 4 Legs, on MV, or when you see me , will be given to John's family. These will be available for about a month or so or until the shirts run out.

The artwork was done prior to John's passing but I did update it with a small change to reflect what he meant for many of us. All money raised will go to his family after the pure cost of the shirts.

The shirt will be in two colors, Stone Blue and Serene Green.

AUCTION THREAD:
The first shirt, with choice of color and size M-XXL plus XXXL in blue) will be auctioned off with 2 New Hab's Needles. Auction will end Saturday at 10 am. See AUCTION THREAD

The Shirt is titled "Anatomy of a Surfcaster" and has a list of injuries on the back and the S-B logo on front. The genesis of this shirt was discussing shirt ideas over on Cuttyhunk with the proceeds initially to support the site but now those will go to John's family. I was going to keep these on the low until John's passing this week.

Here is a simulation of the shirt front and back

Here are enlarged versions of the shirt's artwork (if you can call it that).

Prices will be M-XL $12, XXL-XXXL will be $15. Again, ALL profit will go to John's family.

I will have these at M&D's this weekend, the Vineyard next week, PlugBash and RI Leg October 6th, and some other places (including a few on me should I run into you) afterward.

For shirt #1 AND the Hab's Needle, please respond with your auction amount here

Thanks!

John

Last edited by JohnR; 09-26-2007 at 08:10 AM..

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote