Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-20-2022, 03:49 PM   #31
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
are you effing serious? arrested with nelson mandela, former tractor trailer driver, plagiarist, beat up a chain-wielding drug kingpin named Corn Pop.

how many do you want?

here’s a nice list.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....r-america/amp/

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years

The biggest being the election was stolen

But the NYPOST lol

And this is your example having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing.” In fact, the Associated Press reports, it was a minor kitchen fire,

Or I drove an 18 wheeler but it was a school bus again the horror

It’s odd once , again Jim you suddenly take hyperbole as serious

Even when there’s some truth, he exaggerates — as when he chats with Gold Star families about his late son Beau as if he’d died in action, rather than of brain cancer.

Wow how horrible of a person

Yet Trump blames gold star family for catching Covid

Or telling another Trump told her "that 'he knew what he signed up for, but it hurts anyways,'

Or his response to the Khan criticism

If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably — maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me implying a connection between her silence and gender roles in Islam:

Like I said you love to suggest others are partisans hacks , while your the worse offender on this site.. another conservatives tactic
Old 01-21-2022, 04:32 AM   #32
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Old 01-21-2022, 07:21 AM   #33
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

The biggest being the election was stolen

But the NYPOST lol

And this is your example having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing.” In fact, the Associated Press reports, it was a minor kitchen fire,

Or I drove an 18 wheeler but it was a school bus again the horror

It’s odd once , again Jim you suddenly take hyperbole as serious

Even when there’s some truth, he exaggerates — as when he chats with Gold Star families about his late son Beau as if he’d died in action, rather than of brain cancer.

Wow how horrible of a person

Yet Trump blames gold star family for catching Covid

Or telling another Trump told her "that 'he knew what he signed up for, but it hurts anyways,'

Or his response to the Khan criticism

If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably — maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me implying a connection between her silence and gender roles in Islam:

Like I said you love to suggest others are partisans hacks , while your the worse offender on this site.. another conservatives tactic
wdmso: there’s no evidence biden lied.

jim: here are some of his biggest whoppers.

wdmso: trump lied more.

Thing is wayne, i hadn’t denied that trump is a liar. You denied biden s a liar.

wdmso, can you admit Biden, like most prominent politicians, is a liar?

funny, you focused on what you thought were benign lies, and you ignored the bigger lies about being arrested during civil
rights marches,,about winning a showdown with a chain-wielding drug kingpin named Corn Pop. You ignore his well documented plagiarism.

You have nothing to say about any of that? stick your fingers in your ears and yell “la la la”.

you criticize teump for saying a last election was stolen. but you give Biden a pass for saying a future election is about to get stolen, unless congress passes legislation that gives him more power.

you think it’s normal to not be able to distinguish between a school bus and an 18 wheeler?

Old 01-21-2022, 07:25 AM   #34
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
21 lies a day, every day, for 4 years. That’s a lot of lies.