Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-17-2022, 07:49 PM   #1
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Gallup poll shows GOP with largest lead as preferred party since 1995

I wish the GOP wasn’t so far off base in vaccines, they’d be doing even better.

Open borders, telling 6 year old white kids that they are guilty for sins from 200 years ago, saying there’s no such thing as male/female, inflation at a 40 year high, saying the answer to crime is less police, 9th month abortions for any reason, men competing against women in physical contests, i mean, I’m just shocked that these things aren’t resonating with all americans.

Largest lead since 1995. Nothing to see here though.

If Biden does in fact have the cure for cancer like he promised, now would be a good time for the DNC if he shared it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...ead-since-1995
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 08:28 PM   #2
nightfighter
Seldom Seen
iTrader: (0)
 
nightfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 9,806
And I, as an American, who has leaned Right all my life, wish Trump to be out of the equation. Period.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 08:49 PM   #3
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
And I, as an American, who has leaned Right all my life, wish Trump to be out of the equation. Period.
agreed 100%.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 08:57 PM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 11,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I wish the GOP wasn’t so far off base in vaccines, they’d be doing even better.

Open borders, telling 6 year old white kids that they are guilty for sins from 200 years ago, saying there’s no such thing as male/female, inflation at a 40 year high, saying the answer to crime is less police, 9th month abortions for any reason, men competing against women in physical contests, i mean, I’m just shocked that these things aren’t resonating with all americans.

Largest lead since 1995. Nothing to see here though.

If Biden does in fact have the cure for cancer like he promised, now would be a good time for the DNC if he shared it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...ead-since-1995
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

- Martin Luther King Jr. 1963
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 08:59 PM   #5
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

- Martin Luther King Jr. 1963
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
just responding to what Gallup reported. if you have evidence their poll is wrong, please share.

but just because you hate that data, doesn’t mean it’s wrong.

the democrats have fallen 14 points in that Gallup poll, during Biden’s first 12 months. Not ambiguous.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 10:02 PM   #6
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Libtardia
Posts: 21,277
Another sign that the defunding of public education, the replacement of true investigative journalism that has been replaced with a 24 hour “news” network channel full of “opinions” meant to spread propaganda is working. The dumbing down of America in effect.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 06:26 AM   #7
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Another sign that the defunding of public education, the replacement of true investigative journalism that has been replaced with a 24 hour “news” network channel full of “opinions” meant to spread propaganda is working. The dumbing down of America in effect.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
every tv station except one, spreads left wing propaganda.

we spend a ton in public education. we have problems in our public schools, lack of money isn’t really one of them.

here in my town ( suburb of hartford), the public schools spend about $16k annually to educate each student. And the schools are ok.

At the catholic middle school where my two younger kids go, the cost is about $5,500 per student. and the school is ten times better than the public school where my oldest went, even though the public school is about triple the cost.

the idea that the quality of education is a function of money spent, has a lot of holes in it. when the money all goes to teachers pensions and healthcare benefits, that doesn’t translate to increased student performance.

It’s “dumb” to not want wide open borders, once-in-40-year inflation, and more covid deaths ( don’t think biden caused that, but it happened in his watch and trump was blamed
for what happened in his watch, so what’s good for the goose, plus people remember that biden promised to beat the virus, which he’s not doing), and increased polarization and division among us

we elected an ineffective Alzheimer’s patient who is having trouble with legislation even though his party controls both chambers of congress. he has problems with both the moderates and the progressives in his own party.


Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-18-2022 at 06:32 AM..
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 09:13 AM   #8
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,124
American voters logic Hard at work 81 million bounce Trump suddenly want to be conservatives

I said it before American voters are stupid and impatient. Their like a battered person They demand change get away ! But can’t handle a normal relationship if they don’t see instant results they go back to the abusive relationship Americans seem to love the Drama so it starts all over again.


Seems you went with just the headline

Then created your own narrative
1 poll is not a trend . But there’s more in the poll

In the first quarter of 2021, 49% of U.S. adults identified as Democrats or leaned Democratic versus 40% who sided with Republicans, according to Gallup,

By the fourth quarter of 2021, 47% of respondents identified as Republicans while only 42% said they were Democrats.

Republicans so far hold a narrow advantage on the generic congressional ballot, which broadly asks people whether they’d support the GOP or Democratic candidate. As of January 16, 42.4% of respondents said they’d back Republicans versus 41.8% supporting Democrats, according to an aggregate of polls compiled by

Most Americans identified as Independents

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 01-18-2022 at 09:25 AM..
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 09:16 AM   #9
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Maga logic.

I said it before American voters are stupid and impatient.


Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
so this is the third leftist here recently to tell us how stupid Americans are apparently implying that they think of themselves as really smart....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 09:34 AM   #10
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
so this is the third leftist here recently to tell us how stupid Americans are apparently implying that they think of themselves as really smart....
I actually changed it to Americans. And They are stupid

those in the MAGA universe are a special kind of stupid .

What should you call people who believe that Trump won the election
Due to massive fraud . Masks don’t work vaccines don’t work . Every ones a communist or a socialists or blame illegals for anything and everything and Jan 6th we’re patriotic or was it a false flag.

So agin what should we call these people besides stupid MAGA Americans
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 09:54 AM   #11
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
I actually changed it to Americans. And They are stupid

those in the MAGA universe are a special kind of stupid .

What should you call people who believe that Trump won the election
Due to massive fraud . Masks don’t work vaccines don’t work . Every ones a communist or a socialists or blame illegals for anything and everything and Jan 6th we’re patriotic or was it a false flag.

So agin what should we call these people besides stupid MAGA Americans
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I don't know but you need some help
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 09:54 AM   #12
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
American voters logic Hard at work 81 million bounce Trump suddenly want to be conservatives

I said it before American voters are stupid and impatient. Their like a battered person They demand change get away ! But can’t handle a normal relationship if they don’t see instant results they go back to the abusive relationship Americans seem to love the Drama so it starts all over again.


Seems you went with just the headline

Then created your own narrative
1 poll is not a trend . But there’s more in the poll

In the first quarter of 2021, 49% of U.S. adults identified as Democrats or leaned Democratic versus 40% who sided with Republicans, according to Gallup,

By the fourth quarter of 2021, 47% of respondents identified as Republicans while only 42% said they were Democrats.

Republicans so far hold a narrow advantage on the generic congressional ballot, which broadly asks people whether they’d support the GOP or Democratic candidate. As of January 16, 42.4% of respondents said they’d back Republicans versus 41.8% supporting Democrats, according to an aggregate of polls compiled by

Most Americans identified as Independents

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So to sum up your post...

First, you said Americans are only shifting right because they are stupid.

Then, you immediately said they aren't really shifting right, because 1 poll isn't a trend (which is true, but we can look at a dozen polls plus w3hat happened in VA and in NJ, and that IS a trend).

Then, you said I misinterpreted the poll.

Then, you explained in detail, why the poll said exactly what I claimed that it said.

Between the 2 parties, Gallup poll shows republicans with the largest lead over democrats, since 1995.

"Most Americans identified as Independents"

Who are turning off Biden in huge numbers.

I agree most Americans are thoughtless and short-sighted. You know what else? They're not progressively liberal either. They're just not.

Obama got elected, but went too far to the left, which is why his party was absolutely routed by the time he left in 2016.

Biden is taking the party way further to the left than Obama dared try. That's not what America wants.

America wants a Bill Clinton-type democrat, someone right around the center. Unfortunately, it's very unlikely that such a moderate democrat could ever with the party's primary.

Trump was a moderate conservative. That's why people liked his policies. They just did. But they hates Trump personally, which is obviously understandable.

Both parties tend to want radical purists to with their presidential primaries, but that's not what America wants in a POTUS..
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 10:05 AM   #13
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,124
Trump was a moderate conservative. That's why people liked his policies.

Yet Trump conservatives learned to hate the FBI

keep drinking your Kool aid

MAWA should be the newest GOP HAT MAKING AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

because thats all they are selling
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 10:06 AM   #14
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 11,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

MAWA should be the newest GOP HAT MAKING AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

because thats all they are selling
this is what all the smart people are saying anyway.....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 10:11 AM   #15
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 11,393
Youngkin is learning quick that coming in all fired up on MAGA in a state with a wealthy blue zone populated with educated lawyers and intelligent lawmakers isn't like running Texas or Florida.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 10:33 AM   #16
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Trump was a moderate conservative. That's why people liked his policies.

Yet Trump conservatives learned to hate the FBI

keep drinking your Kool aid

MAWA should be the newest GOP HAT MAKING AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

because thats all they are selling
when the FBI denies that the recent synagogue hostage situation was partly based in anti semitic, the FBI deserves to lose some credibility.

I think the FBI is the greatest investigative agency on the planet. i also believe it’s being weapon used a little, by the left. i read the emails between Strzok and his mistress. They weren’t really ambiguous. Really only one way to interpret them.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 10:37 AM   #17
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post


MAWA should be the newest GOP HAT MAKING AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

because thats all they are selling
if that’s all they’re selling, why are hispanics starting to shift?

and it’s nonsense to say that’s all they’re selling. Trump increased funding to black colleges, championed criminal justice reform, got black unemployment to its all time low, advocates for school
choice.

At Trumps state of the union, when he celebrated lowest black unemployment ever, republicans were dancing in the aisles, democrats sat on their hands, scowling. what does that tell you, wayne?

saying white supremacy is all
they’re selling, makes you look terrified and desperate. and you’re right to feel that way. even you know what’s likely coming in november.

a lot can happen between now and then. but you’re right to feel
terrified right now.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 11:53 AM   #18
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
And I, as an American, who has leaned Right all my life, wish Trump to be out of the equation. Period.
I wish he was not a part of the equation. But it appears that he may well be. What then?

Voting in the Progressive President in 2020 has resulted in him putting in more Progressive Judges in the lower and appellate federal Courts than Trump did in his first year. It is the Court level of politics that will ultimately either help to preserve or to erode and destroy the "Right" values you hold dear. Cutting off your nose to spite your face is not a sollution.

If our court system is transformed into a Progressive jurisprudence, your "Right" leaning values will fundamentally be toast.
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 12:36 PM   #19
Pete F.
Canceled
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 11,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
if that’s all they’re selling, why are hispanics starting to shift?

and it’s nonsense to say that’s all they’re selling. Trump increased funding to black colleges, championed criminal justice reform, got black unemployment to its all time low, advocates for school
choice.

At Trumps state of the union, when he celebrated lowest black unemployment ever, republicans were dancing in the aisles, democrats sat on their hands, scowling. what does that tell you, wayne?

saying white supremacy is all
they’re selling, makes you look terrified and desperate. and you’re right to feel that way. even you know what’s likely coming in november.

a lot can happen between now and then. but you’re right to feel
terrified right now.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Carried to it's logical conclusion, Republicans should have been dancing in the aisles when the first black president, Barack Obama was elected.
Electing a black president was the beginning, but the thought of a woman president REALLY triggers them


Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 12:40 PM   #20
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Carried to it's logical conclusion, Republicans should have been dancing in the aisles when the first black president, Barack Obama was elected.
Electing a black president was the beginning, but the thought of a woman president REALLY triggers them

republicans were all happy we elected a black. not an inexperienced radical liberal.

that is the stupidest response in the internet today.

you boiled obama down to nothing but skin color. very liberal of you.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-18-2022 at 12:46 PM..
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 12:47 PM   #21
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
So to sum up your post...


Then, you explained in detail, why the poll said exactly what I claimed that it said.

..
Jim where in the poll was there any reference to the following

Open borders, telling 6 year old white kids that they are guilty for sins from 200 years ago, saying there’s no such thing as male/female, inflation at a 40 year high, saying the answer to crime is less police, 9th month abortions for any reason, men competing against women in physical contests


Just more right wing talking points
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 12:49 PM   #22
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
if that’s all they’re selling, why are hispanics starting to shift?

and it’s nonsense to say that’s all they’re selling. Trump increased funding to black colleges, championed criminal justice reform, got black unemployment to its all time low, advocates for school
choice.

At Trumps state of the union, when he celebrated lowest black unemployment ever, republicans were dancing in the aisles, democrats sat on their hands, scowling. what does that tell you, wayne?

saying white supremacy is all
they’re selling, makes you look terrified and desperate. and you’re right to feel that way. even you know what’s likely coming in november.

a lot can happen between now and then. but you’re right to feel
terrified right now.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
black unemployment Again
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 12:57 PM   #23
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
black unemployment Again
lowest ever recorded.

you desperately try to dismiss it, because you can’t bear to admit how it happened.

i asked why the republicans celebrated it, why the democrats hated it.

Aaaaaaand, you dodged. Shocker!

why did trump celebrate it? why did he increase funding to black colleges, champion criminal
justice reform, advocate for school
choice? those are all things that disproportionately help blacks.

liberals love blacks so much, they want an abortion clinic on every corner in black neighborhoods!!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 01:00 PM   #24
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
when the FBI denies that the recent synagogue hostage situation was partly based in anti semitic, the FBI deserves to lose some credibility.


Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
your a newsmax junky

So the FBI should lose credibility for being Honest and not making stuff up to feed the radical right .... even Lindsey Graham in on the outrage he's on the islamic bandwagon

"We do believe from our engagement with this subject that he was singularly focused on one issue, and it was not specifically related to the Jewish community. But we are continuing to work to find [the] motive," DeSarno said.

More fake right wing outrage

heres a sample comment

There was a time when FBI would inspire trust and confidence now it shows more like Gestapo enforcers of the democrats


Funny conservatives could care less How he a MUSLIM NON citizen Bought a GUN in TEXAS
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 01:48 PM   #25
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,124
Last week, new data revealed that the European Union was seeing a record-high inflation rate of 5% in December, the highest in its twenty-year history. Canada is seeing the highest rate of inflation in two decades. Ditto South Korea. Turkey. The United Kingdom. Countries, big and small, conservative-led and progressive-led, are grappling with surging consumer prices as global demand outstrips supply. It's one big global inflation-fest, and no single leader seems to have the power to stop it.


BUT BUT BIDEN what have Republicans put forward to help our nation with inflation? NOTHING!!! they are happy americans are hurting they see it in terms of Votes they could care less .. they will do you what you do live in the past yelling about black unemployment ..

The Republican Party claims to be “the party of maximum economic freedom and the prosperity that freedom makes possible.”
However, an analysis of economic performance since World War II under Democratic versus
Republican presidents strongly suggests that claims that Republicans are better at managing the economy are
simply not true. While the reasons are neither fully understood nor completely attributable to policy choices,
data show that the economy has performed much better during
Democratic administrations. Economic growth, job creation and
industrial production have all been stronger.


Facts suck
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 02:09 PM   #26
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Last week, new data revealed that the European Union was seeing a record-high inflation rate of 5% in December, the highest in its twenty-year history. Canada is seeing the highest rate of inflation in two decades. Ditto South Korea. Turkey. The United Kingdom. Countries, big and small, conservative-led and progressive-led, are grappling with surging consumer prices as global demand outstrips supply. It's one big global inflation-fest, and no single leader seems to have the power to stop it.


BUT BUT BIDEN what have Republicans put forward to help our nation with inflation? NOTHING!!! they are happy americans are hurting they see it in terms of Votes they could care less .. they will do you what you do live in the past yelling about black unemployment ..

The Republican Party claims to be “the party of maximum economic freedom and the prosperity that freedom makes possible.”
However, an analysis of economic performance since World War II under Democratic versus
Republican presidents strongly suggests that claims that Republicans are better at managing the economy are
simply not true. While the reasons are neither fully understood nor completely attributable to policy choices,
data show that the economy has performed much better during
Democratic administrations. Economic growth, job creation and
industrial production have all been stronger.


Facts suck
what have republicans put forward to help with inflation?

lower ( not low enough, but lower than democrats) federal spending. less printing of dollars.

less printing of dollars = lower inflation.

the economy boomed under
president clinton. not because of liberalism. but because he cut taxes and paid for it by kicking millions of deadbeats off welfare. he embraces conservative economic principles, and it worked

the economy crashed in 2008 when bush was president. but it wasn’t becUse if bush or conservatism, it was because of subprime mortgages, and they way those mortgages were bundled and sold.

it’s not nearly as simple as looking at how the economy did at the end of each presidents term. you have to look at exactly what they did, and what the impact was.

common sense sucks, for you at least.

i love it when people say “Bill Clinton had great economic results, that’s proof that liberal economics works.”. he managed the economy like someone from the Tea Party would. Last president to generate a surplus. thanks to him and Gingrich.

spending more than you have, isn’t as healthy as living within your means. that applies to a family, and to a slightly lesser extent, to states and the federal government.



Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 01-18-2022 at 02:20 PM..
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 02:23 PM   #27
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Last week, new data revealed that the European Union was seeing a record-high inflation rate of 5% in December, the highest in its twenty-year history. Canada is seeing the highest rate of inflation in two decades. Ditto South Korea. Turkey. The United Kingdom. Countries, big and small, conservative-led and progressive-led, are grappling with surging consumer prices as global demand outstrips supply. It's one big global inflation-fest, and no single leader seems to have the power to stop it.


BUT BUT BIDEN what have Republicans put forward to help our nation with inflation? NOTHING!!! they are happy americans are hurting they see it in terms of Votes they could care less .. they will do you what you do live in the past yelling about black unemployment ..

The Republican Party claims to be “the party of maximum economic freedom and the prosperity that freedom makes possible.”
However, an analysis of economic performance since World War II under Democratic versus
Republican presidents strongly suggests that claims that Republicans are better at managing the economy are
simply not true. While the reasons are neither fully understood nor completely attributable to policy choices,
data show that the economy has performed much better during
Democratic administrations. Economic growth, job creation and
industrial production have all been stronger.


Facts suck
every single time
something good happens when a democrat is potus, or when something bad happens when a republican is potus,,you say the potus did it

every single
time the opposite occurs, you say the potus had no control.

Wayne, you have never criticized democrats or praised republicans, never. so either democrats are correct 100% of the time ( literally never wrong about anything ) or you’re a partisan liar.

which do you think is more likely?

the state of CT is one of the richest states in the country in terms of average income. we also have high tax rates. high tax rates applied to high incomes, means we have given the state a ton of money. Yet we have crushing debt.

the state has been run by pure liberalism for 40 years

How did the state find itself on the verge of insolvency?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 02:48 PM   #28
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
your a newsmax junky

So the FBI should lose credibility for being Honest and not making stuff up to feed the radical right .... even Lindsey Graham in on the outrage he's on the islamic bandwagon

"We do believe from our engagement with this subject that he was singularly focused on one issue, and it was not specifically related to the Jewish community. But we are continuing to work to find [the] motive," DeSarno said.

More fake right wing outrage

heres a sample comment

There was a time when FBI would inspire trust and confidence now it shows more like Gestapo enforcers of the democrats


Funny conservatives could care less How he a MUSLIM NON citizen Bought a GUN in TEXAS
he picked a synagogue on the sabbath.

either that’s random ( and a real coincidence) or he was targeting jews.

i have never once read or watched newsmax. i don’t like blind, pure, rabid partisan news. that’s your style, not mine.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 07:55 AM   #29
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 7,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
he picked a synagogue on the sabbath.

either that’s random ( and a real coincidence) or he was targeting jews.

i have never once read or watched newsmax. i don’t like blind, pure, rabid partisan news. that’s your style, not mine.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
But we are continuing to work to find [the] motive,"

We know why he went to Texas and it wasn’t just to kill Jews . And the FBI statement reflects that .. because hostage negotiators were talking to him

He had a priority the Afghan womens release … seems killing Jews wasn’t his many reason. Like the statement read. He could have kill Jews in England

more faux outrage from conservatives as an excuse for attacking the FBI
I guess backing the blue doesn’t apply to the FBI





Ok mr Fox News

Again how did a British Muslim citizen buy a Gun in Texas

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 01-19-2022 at 08:11 AM..
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com