Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2022, 07:46 AM   #1
Jim in CT

abortion or infanticide?

curious to know what the left leaning folks think of this…in Montana, the voters voted against a proposed law that would
require doctors to provide care for any babies that somehow survived abortion and were born alive.

i don’t know how often this happens, but it does happen as i’ve seen interviews with former abortion survivors who often live their entire lives with horrific injuries from the procedure.

but why would anyone oppose this, what does it have to do with abortion or women’s rights at that point? it’s born, it’s alive, it’s outside the womb, and it’s a safe bet it’s screaming for it’s life and badly hurt. we should put in in a bucket, turn the lights off, and walk out of the room?

Police are required by law to give medical care to lunatics who shoot at them and get shot in the process. Innocent Babies don’t deserve as much?

i don’t get it.