Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2010, 09:34 AM   #1
Fisherwoman

Send a message via ICQ to Fisherwoman
Thumbs up White Deer Tails are In!!! Who wants them?

Hi All ,
Some of you newbies may not know it but every year my Mom down in PA cleans and dries a bunch of deer tails from our family butcher shop. The money all goes to her for her painting supplies and stuff as she has a really neat gourd hobbie and makes some pretty cool stuff and the fact that her and dad are on a pretty limmited income.

SO anyway I have alot of large tails at $7.00 each and they are large if you want to ask some of the guys on here who have purchased over the last several years.

I have some small at $5 each that the hair is not quite that long but will work fine for bucktail jigs and teasers, or treble hooks.

Plus $4 shipping per order!!!

If anybody is interested please drop me a PM or an email as to how many you want. Your name and address and I will get them in the mail. I will only except cash, checks or Money orders as I do not have a pay pal account.

Ok they go pretty fast so who wants them!!!!

fisherwomen & baitcaster
Fisherwoman is offline   Reply With Quote