Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » StriperTalk!

StriperTalk! All things Striper

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2007, 12:37 AM   #1
BasicPatrick
M.S.B.A.

Location: I live in the Villiage of Hyannis in the Town of Barnstable in the Commonwealth of MA
Send a message via AIM to BasicPatrick Send a message via Yahoo to BasicPatrick
Come fish the MV Derby with other S-B members

To all S_B Members,

For over thirty years a MSBA and S-B member has hosted or coordinated what became known as "The Fishing Shack" during the MV Striped Bass & Bluefish Derby. Aftyer attending the house for ten years I took over doing this after Baitcaster & Fisherwoman (Bill & Jules) here on S-B gave it up in 2005.

What we do is rent a house, set a price for lodging (in a Bed), food (we eat like kings), coffee, lunches, cleaning products, tp and all the essentials plus etc etc.

We have eight spots per week over the four weeks we have the house. All you have to do is show up with your gear and and come fishing. Fish alone or with others, share info or do not, the house is what you make of it. No one bothers anyone and we all have a good time.

The cost of a 1 week stay (Sunday to Sunday), all food and lodging included is only $350. Shorter stays are $60 per night. Money is due at time of booking. I need time to buy all the steak, ribs, pork, bacon, eggs pancakes, lunch meats, coffee, etc etc.) We provide sheets for the beds, bring your own towels. Interested members will get a document explaining the whole shootin match once they e-mail me.

There are a lot of people talking about coming that have not yet given me dates or money. The house is paid for and I am starting to shop for the food. You are not held a spot until you pay for the spot and I can not guarantee space will be available or there will be enough ribs, steaks, etc, etc unless you are pre booked. I will work out a payment plan and hold your spot if you make a deposit. Week three is slated as S-B week though there are S-B members coming over all 4 weeks.

The following spots are still open (read unpaid thus unconfirmed) as of 8/22
Week 1—9/16/23 One Bed and the open loft with pull out couch (only $300)
Week 2—9/23-9/30 Two Beds and the open loft with pull out couch
S-B Cookout Week 3—9/30-10/7 Two Beds and the loft pull out couch open
Week 4—10/7-10/14 Two Beds and the loft pull out couch

If you are interested please PM or e-mail BasicPatrick@aol.com.

Take a risk and come enjoy the fall run at the derby.

Last edited by BasicPatrick; 08-23-2007 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: update

"It is impossible to complain and to achieve at the same time"--Basic Patrick (on a good day)

BasicPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote