Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Build Stuff: Custom Plug & Lure Building, Rod Building » Plug Building - Got Wood?

Plug Building - Got Wood? Got Plug?

Old 12-21-2005, 08:09 PM   #1
LargeHunter

Good work Guys

Guys,

I have been lurking on this site for a long time, before I finally joined up, I just wanted to say that you guys are doing a great job, and I know guys like Pichney, Musso and Gags(the old timers),must be proud that such and obession has become so big....Keep up the good work and have a happy holiday..
LargeHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 08:34 PM   #2
Tagger
Hydro Orientated Lures

Glad you decided to sign up lights dim from the lathes cranking new england winters...you must be a plug builder at heart,, jump right in .. happy holidays

Belcher Goonfoock (retired)
(dob 4-21-07)
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 09:23 PM   #3
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Ya jump right in and get your feet wet. All you need to start is a carving knife and a hunk of wood like Mac did when he started out, and look where he is now

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 10:34 PM   #4
FlukinUki

Sure, jump right in. First it will be just one needle, just to see what its like. Then, after a short time you'll feel the urge to try another one. Next thing you know your looking around the house looking for something to sell so you can make more needles.

Your clothes will always smell like AYC, your electric bill will skyrocket, you skip shaving and use the time to turn just one more. Somehow you have more friends than ever before, your scrounging around in the sofa looking for loose change for parts, then it hits you...

Sure, just one needle, what could it hurt?

seriously, welcome aboard
FlukinUki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 11:05 PM   #5
John E
Who stole my fish???

Tagger,

I've got the name of a mill that sells direct if you want hard maple dowels. Let me know
John E is offline   Reply With Quote