Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Ľ Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Ľ The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2018, 09:32 PM   #1
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 32,619
Blog Entries: 1
Elon Musk

Falcon Heavy launched a Tesla Roadster into SPACE

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1DXxyXggQenJM


~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:37 PM   #2
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,181
I wonder how many starving people could be fed with the money spent on going to mars? Seems to me that human nature is such that we are viewing earth as disposable and are eying mars as plan B. I donít get it. Have people watched too much Star Trek and think we can really survive outside of earth indefinitely ?

Iíll go take another hit off my bong I guess.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:21 PM   #3
Slipknot
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
Slipknot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Middleboro MA
Posts: 16,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I wonder how many starving people could be fed with the money spent on going to mars? Seems to me that human nature is such that we are viewing earth as disposable and are eying mars as plan B. I donít get it. Have people watched too much Star Trek and think we can really survive outside of earth indefinitely ?

Iíll go take another hit off my bong I guess.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I agree

Except for the bong hit

Youíd be surprised how little money it would take to feed the world, yet people still go hungry and I donít see it getting better. Sad
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:25 PM   #4
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 32,619
Blog Entries: 1
Yep - let's stop exploring, inspiring young minds, and stretching the technological environment.

Will be plenty of time for Bong Hits.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:02 PM   #5
Raven
........
iTrader: (0)
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 22,756
Blog Entries: 1
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I donít get it.

Under-ground Martians borrowed some strains of Cannabis

and it came out totally superior to Earth grown weed

so a new Branch of NASA named NACA
for NATIONAL AERONAUTICS CANNABIS ADMINISTRATION

IS GOING FOR THE GREEN RUSH up there see
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:22 PM   #6
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Under-ground Martians borrowed some strains of Cannabis

and it came out totally superior to Earth grown weed

so a new Branch of NASA named NACA
for NATIONAL AERONAUTICS CANNABIS ADMINISTRATION

IS GOING FOR THE GREEN RUSH up there see
Now that I get. Move over Maui Wowi... Martian dank kush is in town
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:33 PM   #7
Pete F.
Master trŚd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 3,473
So to go along with our current governmental movie theme of Idiocracy "Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated", we can have NACA with a movie theme of Cheech and Chong's Next Movie "Responsibility is a very heavy responsibility"

Pete
In life, it's important to know when to stop arguing with people and simply let them be wrong.
Pete F. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:43 PM   #8
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 20,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
So to go along with our current governmental movie theme of Idiocracy "Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated", we can have NACA with a movie theme of Cheech and Chong's Next Movie "Responsibility is a very heavy responsibility"
I knew those rocket boosters were made from Fiber Weed. I KNEW IT!!!!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com