Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 09:55 PM   #121
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by stripersnipr View Post
Are you saying he has?
Are you planning on asserting that Hawaii isn't really a US State?

I can only think you're just joking because you're smart enough to not buy into this moonbat bull%$%$%$%$.

-spence
Old 10-29-2008, 10:14 AM   #122
bssb
river rat

I've already been laid off. Is that Obama's fault too? or can I blame the republicans who have run the economy into the ground. Obama's going to come into office with an economy that's going down the toilet,and you republicans will most likely blame him for it. just like republicans are the only one's that can keep us safe from terrorism. even though 9/11 happened on there watch and they had warning before in happened. both republicans and democrats spead money. the difference is democrats try to pay for their programs. republicans just keep running up the bill, no need to pay for anything, we can just borrow from china or the saudis. let the democrats pay for it when they get elected. and then we can blame it all on them. it passing the buck on a scale that I can barely believe

“I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security.”

Jim Garrison
Old 10-29-2008, 10:53 AM   #123
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/sho....president.cnn

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 10-30-2008, 05:55 PM   #124
stripersnipr

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

Are you planning on asserting that Hawaii isn't really a US State?

I can only think you're just joking because you're smart enough to not buy into this moonbat bull%$%$%$%$.

-spence
Seriously, I don't know where Obama was born and I don't know where McCain was born. I know what we're told. I think every candidate should be required to prove they are constituionally qualified to be President. Isn't that basic, simple common sense?

Last edited by stripersnipr; 10-30-2008 at 09:18 PM..

The beatings will continue until morale improves
Old 10-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #125
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

[QUOTE=stripersnipr;633527 I think every candidate should be required to prove they are constituionally qualified to be President. Isn't that basic, simple common sense?[/QUOTE]

Not only qualified but in addition cleared for Top Secret Clearance as the Commander in Chief as well.

" Choose Life "
Old 11-01-2008, 03:46 PM   #126
bssb
river rat

Hawaii Department of Health: Obama was born in Hawaii, is therefore a U.S. citizen by birth, and we have his birth certificate to prove it. Now stop bothering us

“I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security.”

Jim Garrison