Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2016, 07:08 AM   #1
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

F***ing punks

So I'm sitting at a red light in N. Smithfield coming out of Lowes. Volvo with 2 young jerks in front of me. The kid in the passenger seat with the hat on sideways, sticks his arm and head out the window, looks at me and gives me the "finger". I sat there and just looked at him, no reciprocation on my part, just stared at him.
He keeps flipping me off and starts yelling "come on, come and get me." As luck would have it, I had been doing a tree job earlier in the day and my logging hook happened to be on my front seat.

So I grabbed the hook and held it up to my windshield and yelled, "OK, I'm coming right now". I opened my door and, guess what??? These 2 brave punks floored it and raced away.

Lesson is don't mess with an old crazy Vet!

No boat, back in the suds.
piemma is offline   Reply With Quote