Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Beer & Beverage

Beer & Beverage Life is too short to drink cheap beer.

Old 09-27-2012, 12:21 PM   #1
Ian
Idiot

I am leaving Saturday morning for Burlington. I am going to assess the situation (available quantity and cost) when I get there and I will post here. I don't know what it comes in (4/6/12 packs) as I have only had people get me a few cans at a time in the past.

Nebe, I fish the RI shore pretty regularly, I'm sure we can arrange something that doesn't require postage.

Does anyone have some answers to the logistical stuff I posted here? How much is it, how many come to a "pack", how is the availability in the fall?

I should be able to get a bunch, but I want to keep expectations in check until I know there is a bunch to be "got"

Maybe I'll shoot a note to the brewery.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
rphud
GrandBob

I am hearing it is priced about $3.50 per can, but you can get cases. The most important logistic may be that they can on Monday and Thursday, and so you may want to be there first thing on Tuesday or Friday. There are also some stores about VT that will have some, a list of which are at the Alchemist web site.
rphud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
flyvice11787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch59 View Post
I am leaving Saturday morning for Burlington. I am going to assess the situation (available quantity and cost) when I get there and I will post here. I don't know what it comes in (4/6/12 packs) as I have only had people get me a few cans at a time in the past.

Nebe, I fish the RI shore pretty regularly, I'm sure we can arrange something that doesn't require postage.

Does anyone have some answers to the logistical stuff I posted here? How much is it, how many come to a "pack", how is the availability in the fall?

I should be able to get a bunch, but I want to keep expectations in check until I know there is a bunch to be "got"

Maybe I'll shoot a note to the brewery.
According to their site, the 4 pack/16 oz. cans are $12. According to their FB updates, Sat. afternoons are bad .
flyvice11787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #4
Ian
Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyvice11787 View Post
According to their site, the 4 pack/16 oz. cans are $12. According to their FB updates, Sat. afternoons are bad .
Let's hope Spence's angle is acute one....

...I'll be here all week
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:18 PM   #5
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch59 View Post
It's 12.99 for a 4 pack of 1 pint cans or 72 bucks for a case of 24...not including tax.

I think availability is really hit or miss. They were out early this week, started canning Thursday and were out by 3pm Friday. I'd like them on FB as they seem to update their beer production there.

Fortunately a business meeting this week had me at a hotel about a mile down the road. Nobody seemed to mind as I slipped out for a quick conference call

I picked up some extra if anyone local to East Bay, RI is interested. It's not the holy grail but is certainly damn good beer.

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:22 PM   #6
PRBuzz
BuzzLuck

Send a message via Skype™ to PRBuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
It's 12.99 for a 4 pack of 1 pint cans or 72 bucks for a case of 24...not including tax.

I think availability is really hit or miss. They were out early this week, started canning Thursday and were out by 3pm Friday. I'd like them on FB as they seem to update their beer production there.

Fortunately a business meeting this week had me at a hotel about a mile down the road. Nobody seemed to mind as I slipped out for a quick conference call

I picked up some extra if anyone local to East Bay, RI is interested. It's not the holy grail but is certainly damn good beer.

-spence
Got my order in already!

Given the diversity of the human species, there is no “normal” human genome sequence. We are all mutants.
PRBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
striperman36
Old Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

-spence
Tell me when?:
striperman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:32 PM   #8
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by striperman36 View Post
Tell me when?:
Swing by...I'll reserve you a 4 pack.

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote