Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 12-02-2010, 12:15 PM   #91
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
A quick search the following uses of the term "Obamamoron".

“I supposed a dedicated Obamoron would suggest that Bo is actually engaged in "shared sacrafice" because he was willing to "share" his private jet with the Presidential Dog Walker” that was a good one

“they are going to need to order doctors and insurance companies to provide free counseling to the Obamarons for their imminent suicidal depression, after the realization finally sets in for these people who have been duped, first by the New Deal, Great Society, Al Gore/Global Warming...and then Barry Obama/Hope and Change...and the realization that all of the goodies the dems have been selling them in return for votes all of these years was a ponzi scheme crock and all that they've come to rely on is bankrupt and can no longer sustain them ..these poor demented souls are going to need a lot of therapy.... ” all true...and...yes, there was a story the other day that 20 percent of our population sufferers from some mental illness, probably brought on by Obamamania and the huge let down

And then I called you on your use of obamamoron, you directed it at me –the prior 2 were some of your many, many general insults. did you know that Jimmy just called JD ignorant?

“C'MON....coming from you??? one of the least informed people here ...that means absolutely nothing...beyond the admission that you are infact...an "Obamoron" you can't stand the fact that I force you to look at the truth... ” there's a problem?

I have no interest at counting the number of insults on this board but if you don't realize that you have many, many, many times more than anyone else, you just have no common sense. that was so weak, you still haven't supported your contention that I called "ALL Democrats" either...funny how in one thread it makes "all the difference in the world"...and credability is at stake... in another..ehhh....not so much...that's not hypocricy is it?

Scott, as I said, I think you’re a sad individual.
you're cute....like the little ant and the rubber tree plant...

Last edited by scottw; 12-02-2010 at 12:25 PM..
Old 12-02-2010, 12:58 PM   #92
PaulS

You refered to all dems. as Obamamorons in those posts and I'm sure there were many, many more posts. I showed you a tiny sample. Frankly, I can care less if you want to ignore them.

I wonder if anyone has more people than you on their ignore list?

But hey if I don't post again, you can have another thread where you were the last poster and you think you won (don't forget to add a few laughing emicons (especially the rolling on the floor one) to go with a snide comment).
Old 12-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #93
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
You refered to all dems. as Obamamorons in those posts did not

a dedicated Obamoron
free counseling to the Obamarons
that you are infact...an "Obamoron"..funny, nothing about all democrats

and I'm starting to question your sanity, do you assume that all democrats voted for Obama?
and I'm sure there were many, many more posts. prove it I showed you a tiny sample. Frankly, I can care less if you want to ignore them.

I wonder if anyone has more people than you on their ignore list? just two that I'm aware of and could give a rats a$$

But hey if I don't post again, you can have another thread where you were the last poster and you think you won (don't forget to add a few laughing emicons (especially the rolling on the floor one) to go with a snide comment).
it's not about winning...at this point I feel like I'm doing a great service to one who is delusional and needs a great deal of help, I'm here for ya buddy

Last edited by scottw; 12-02-2010 at 01:54 PM..