Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » StriperTalk!

StriperTalk! All things Striper

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2019, 07:29 AM   #1
nightfighter
Seldom Seen
iTrader: (0)
 
nightfighter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 8,837
Good bye S-B? Hello Pete F Politics

Sunday morning. Sit down with a coffee, sign in and hit new posts...
There's nothing fishing related!
One member has managed to make the last post in each of the six threads that comes up.... I have heard those that say I don't have to read, open, or go to that forum... But should I have to search around the politics to find any fishing discussion when I come to a fishing site?
Time to create its own group, site, private group with PW, something that will allow S-B to exist as the primary interest here.... Just my opinion. But would like others to weigh in, especially those who have become more silent in the face of this forum's dominating growth.

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
nightfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 07:33 AM   #2
EliTheBeerGuy
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
EliTheBeerGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 57
I feel the same way. I come to the forums to look for fishing related conversations. I'm trying to figure out a way I can automatically have my page ignore/hide all the political threads

- EliTheBeerGuy
aka Elliot
Elliot@247Lures.com
EliTheBeerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 12:10 PM   #3
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 33,320
Blog Entries: 1
Want to have a Director of Fishing content? Someone to take control over some stuff? Let's hear from people.

I can't pay my mortgage if I do this - S-B - to the extent it needs.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 06:08 PM   #4
Ian
Idiot
iTrader: (0)
 
Ian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glastonbury, CT
Posts: 2,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Want to have a Director of Fishing content? Someone to take control over some stuff? Let's hear from people.

I can't pay my mortgage if I do this - S-B - to the extent it needs.
Would it be possible to have a “Politics” checkbox in our profiles which, when unchecked, hides the political forum and ignores that forum in all searches under that profile?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 06:14 PM   #5
Raider Ronnie
www.blackhullcharters.com
iTrader: (0)
 
Raider Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On my boat
Posts: 9,305
Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Want to have a Director of Fishing content? Someone to take control over some stuff? Let's hear from people.

I can't pay my mortgage if I do this - S-B - to the extent it needs.


John
I’m no computer or IT tech but seems to me ok you have to do is take 5 minutes and delete the Political forum 🤔
Maybe put up a post laying down some rules, no politics. You post anything political you are banned !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 06:56 PM   #6
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,993
Get a grip...if you don't like the lack of content in the main forum get busy with your little fingers and create some...
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:18 PM   #7
Ian
Idiot
iTrader: (0)
 
Ian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glastonbury, CT
Posts: 2,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Get a grip...if you don't like the lack of content in the main forum get busy with your little fingers and create some...
I’m a democrat, I just want to sit back and watch someone else do all the work...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 08:42 PM   #8
Guppy
User
iTrader: (0)
 
Guppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cape Cod
Posts: 3,907
Doesn’t bother me that much, I just stay out of there...
Me thinks without it might be a mistake... M2$
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 06:29 AM   #9
ivanputski
Pete K.
iTrader: (0)
 
ivanputski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,799
Am I missing something here? It looks like all of the political posts were made in the political thread and not in this main forum right?


Bottom line for me: I stay out of the political thread, because when i
come to SB.com i am coming here for FISHING related content... thats where my head is when I come here.

I say, if its in the main forum, it better relate to fishing somehow...
if political posts are in the political thread (where they belong) then who really cares...
I have never clicked it once.

Last edited by ivanputski; 10-21-2019 at 06:56 AM..
ivanputski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 06:48 AM   #10
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 5,385
I never talk politics with friends, as that at times, especially when they are a bit on the nutty side to begin with; can lead to lost friendships. I do however enjoy a little debate on the political board, although lately it's more of a 13 year old food fight and I've been avoiding it out of a loss of interest in the content.

If you don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Want fishing content post some. Internet trolls have all but elminated any discussion about locations, except for all but the most well know and not secret spots.

I went old school depth finder yesterday as in calling three bait shops I could hit on the way to New Bedford, only one had a couple quarts left. I was all but loaded, but forgot I had put my depth finder battery on a charger for a quick bump and in my haste left it home. The structure off the fort by Clarks Cove isn't all that visible, had I gone to Gooseberry and Hens & Chickens I'd have done ok without, but not there. So I put on a 3oz sinker solo on one rod and dragged it around the area I knew I'd done will before, finding the rocks and boulders old school worked; albeit a bit more slowly. There I put fishing content up so lets move on, want to talk about the political board go click on it, otherwise exercise some self control and don't.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 07:26 AM   #11
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 33,320
Blog Entries: 1
We should always be able to belly up to the bar and talk politics of the day. Not allowing it, no matter how ugly, is IMO UnAmerican.


It is a subforum, not the main forum.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 08:28 AM   #12
bart
Red Eye Jedi
iTrader: (0)
 
bart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: East Facing
Posts: 4,243
Seriously, get a grip.

NO, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO INTO THE POLITICAL FORUM TO ENJOY THIS SITE. I REPEAT, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO IN TO THE POLITICAL FORUM.

And why are you calling out one person’s political posts? Because they don’t agree with yours? Why don’t you call out Jim in CT? He has as many posts in there as anyone.

Jesus, we’re lucky enough to have this place. Thank God it’s not like the other site. Just go to the different forums on here and enjoy those ones. End of story.

PS. This fishing site isn’t suffering bc of the political forum, it’s bc no one on here fishes anymore!




Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Sunday morning. Sit down with a coffee, sign in and hit new posts...
There's nothing fishing related!
One member has managed to make the last post in each of the six threads that comes up.... I have heard those that say I don't have to read, open, or go to that forum... But should I have to search around the politics to find any fishing discussion when I come to a fishing site?
Time to create its own group, site, private group with PW, something that will allow S-B to exist as the primary interest here.... Just my opinion. But would like others to weigh in, especially those who have become more silent in the face of this forum's dominating growth.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:11 AM   #13
JFigliuolo
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
JFigliuolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Cumberland, RI
Posts: 2,069
Seriously... I don't get it either. Stay the F out if it bothers you.

Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement -- Keith Benning
JFigliuolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:31 AM   #14
ivanputski
Pete K.
iTrader: (0)
 
ivanputski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,799
another thought:

Maybe the reason there were no new posts about fishing on a sunday morning,
is because its the weekend, and we are all out either fishing, or sleeping after
fishing all night.
ivanputski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 12:09 PM   #15
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 3,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Get a grip...if you don't like the lack of content in the main forum get busy with your little fingers and create some...
Agree 100% and if you post pics your trying to be a hero. If you say where you caught fish your a spot burner . And if you post in the political threads . Your not contributing to a fishing web site.. you cant win. .LOL
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 12:33 PM   #16
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man
iTrader: (0)
 
piemma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 9,014
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanputski View Post
Am I missing something here? It looks like all of the political posts were made in the political thread and not in this main forum right?


Bottom line for me: I stay out of the political thread, because when i
come to SB.com i am coming here for FISHING related content... thats where my head is when I come here.

I say, if its in the main forum, it better relate to fishing somehow...
if political posts are in the political thread (where they belong) then who really cares...
I have never clicked it once.
Exactly and you guys know me I post in every other forum. In 16 years I may have posted ONCE in that forum. Leave it. If you don't like it, just don't go there.

No boat, back in the suds.
piemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 04:04 PM   #17
Guppy
User
iTrader: (0)
 
Guppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Cape Cod
Posts: 3,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfighter View Post
Sunday morning. Sit down with a coffee, sign in and hit new posts...
There's nothing fishing related!
One member has managed to make the last post in each of the six threads that comes up.... I have heard those that say I don't have to read, open, or go to that forum... But should I have to search around the politics to find any fishing discussion when I come to a fishing site?
Time to create its own group, site, private group with PW, something that will allow S-B to exist as the primary interest here.... Just my opinion. But would like others to weigh in, especially those who have become more silent in the face of this forum's dominating growth.
You’re a trouble maker..... LOL
How’s the knee?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I never talk politics with friends, as that at times, especially when they are a bit on the nutty side to begin with; can lead to lost friendships. I do however enjoy a little debate on the political board, although lately it's more of a 13 year old food fight and I've been avoiding it out of a loss of interest in the content.

If you don't like the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Want fishing content post some. Internet trolls have all but elminated any discussion about locations, except for all but the most well know and not secret spots.

I went old school depth finder yesterday as in calling three bait shops I could hit on the way to New Bedford, only one had a couple quarts left. I was all but loaded, but forgot I had put my depth finder battery on a charger for a quick bump and in my haste left it home. The structure off the fort by Clarks Cove isn't all that visible, had I gone to Gooseberry and Hens & Chickens I'd have done ok without, but not there. So I put on a 3oz sinker solo on one rod and dragged it around the area I knew I'd done will before, finding the rocks and boulders old school worked; albeit a bit more slowly. There I put fishing content up so lets move on, want to talk about the political board go click on it, otherwise exercise some self control and don't.
You need bait, I’ve got some...
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 05:01 PM   #18
Ian
Idiot
iTrader: (0)
 
Ian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glastonbury, CT
Posts: 2,112
I think the guy who started this thread was saying he uses the “new posts” link and it’s always flooded with politics: for people to do that, it’s impossible to just “stay out of the political forum”
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 07:12 PM   #19
SAUERKRAUT
surfwalker
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cape Cod
Posts: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Get a grip...if you don't like the lack of content in the main forum get busy with your little fingers and create some...
Agree with Nightfighter I wish this site had more viable fish related talk-- Big Talk, Crap Talk, or Small Talk, Any talk, like it once had. I have also been remiss in posting; after all, who wants to listen to me rant? Is something like this helpful for the S-B site?

RANT: I continue fishing some of the best striper shoreline in existence-- my driveway being 16.1 miles from Cuttyhunk Harbor, 15 miles from the BB, and 18 miles from the Sag B. And a lot of places beyond, and also in between. My sometimes partners, Numbskull and PM, also know very well what they're doing. AND THE FISHING IS AWFUL. Whole tides and nights and spots without even a hit. My three best fish from Oct. 6th to last night all measured a little over 34". Maybe two others in this interim measured 30". INCHES! Pathetic.

IMO: Only if striped bass are made NO LEGAL SALE and the commercial price tag comes off their head, will this fishery ever have a chance to recover, or a chance to be effectively monitored, policed, and enforced. What fisheries management success example do you seek to ignore? The salmon and trout fisheries of Lake O; the trout fisheries of all North America; the largest participatory fishery in the USA: the LMB fishery; and more recently the Florida snook fishery, completely recovered to trophy fish availability. NO LEGAL SALE. I do not care what you call NO LEGAL SALE-- call it "Stripers Forever"; call it "Gamefish Status"-- whatever. The ASMFC bureaucrats know full well that all they are doing is managing human greed which is inseparable from basic human nature. They care not for the species, its preservation, or its recovery.
SAUERKRAUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 08:10 PM   #20
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 5,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUERKRAUT View Post

IMO: Only if striped bass are made NO LEGAL SALE and the commercial price tag comes off their head, will this fishery ever have a chance to recover, or a chance to be effectively monitored, policed, and enforced. What fisheries management success example do you seek to ignore? The salmon and trout fisheries of Lake O; the trout fisheries of all North America; the largest participatory fishery in the USA: the LMB fishery; and more recently the Florida snook fishery, completely recovered to trophy fish availability. NO LEGAL SALE. I do not care what you call NO LEGAL SALE-- call it "Stripers Forever"; call it "Gamefish Status"-- whatever. The ASMFC bureaucrats know full well that all they are doing is managing human greed which is inseparable from basic human nature. They care not for the species, its preservation, or its recovery.
Couldn’t agree more!!!!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:03 PM   #21
thefishingfreak
"Fishbucket"
iTrader: (1)
 
thefishingfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bahston Hahbah
Posts: 6,566
no new content on here because it's the same old crap on every post. were doomed, stripers are endangered. I havent even fished because there are no bass left. shut it down. doom & gloom. gloom & doom. moratorium. game fish status. griper forever.
you all should just take up golf.
I personally have had my best year for bass ever. and my best year for consistent big bass over 40# ever. limiting out 4 times commercial right in Boston harbor with many 6,7 & 8 comercial fish tides, in the evenings after working all day. pogies crazy thick all year with big bass on them most of the time and if they weren't on them they were pretty close by. and schoolies here all day every day from june 1st all the way thru October.
most of you either gave up or just quit trying and just feed off each others negativity.
I hope next year is a repeat of this one that'll be just fine with me
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
thefishingfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:18 PM   #22
Clammer
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Clammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Warwick RI,02889
Posts: 10,992
well I disagree on commercial ………………. the largest percentage & its a very large %% is rec . Just the numbers of recs alone is staggering & remember as of the current time they are allowed to legally take one bass a day .everyday of the year …………….&&&&&&& the charter boats are in the rec category & they take a ton of large fish when the large are around .
Remember commercials take up to what is allowed to them ……………… which few have managed to do this year ...but anyway .when the commercial season is over …….. the commercial fisherman I know cease to target bass at all doing the rest of the years …………..that can,t be said for rec ,s no matter where, how & when they fish ……& the government knows it .
IMO the Stripers would last 25X,s longer .if REC,s weren,t allowed to keep any ……..isn,t that a stupid statement ……………………………… But sadly IMO its true ……….go fu ck yourselves to the ones the truly believe the commercials are the reason >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BOTTOM LINE . not even counting the advancement in fishing gear / be it boats, R&R or electronics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> there are waaaaaaaaaaay to many fisherman & not enough fish ….good luck solving /winning this issue

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:22 PM   #23
Sea Dangles
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Sea Dangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 6,811
Any explanation for the lack of fish towards the quota here in Mass if the fishing is so great? I am not in the doom and gloom club as you may know. I guess if you fish a certain area that happened to have a good bite this year then the stock is just fine to you. The numbers don’t lie but they can be easy to ignore when you are getting paid.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sea Dangles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:28 PM   #24
ivanputski
Pete K.
iTrader: (0)
 
ivanputski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,799
No-one doubts that there will be regions of coastline with concentrations of bait and active fish, The point is there aren't nearly as many as there were to fill in along the coastline to provide any sort of consistent fishing spot to spot, state to state as there was even say 5 years ago.

You are quick to dismiss the dedication and efforts of many knowledgable anglers, saying most have "given up or quit trying", and to say that the fishery is booming because you had a great year in your concentrated area is far from an accurate assessment of the current striped bass fishery.
There is a big difference between pessimism and legitimate concern, and for you to be quick to describe our concern as "doom and gloom crap" is part of the problem.
But hey....Lets just keep crushing them because fishing freak has released his "fall 2019 assessment."
ivanputski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:40 PM   #25
Clammer
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Clammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Warwick RI,02889
Posts: 10,992
I am not saying that the SB isn,t in trouble .// we have been saying it the 6 -8 years / its just now the rocket scientist that control all the fisheries are starting to get a clue ,,,,because for the most part they are clueless & getting paid for it ..Ma won,t fill there quota [again] & RI filled theres because RI,s quota is much smaller than MA . & BI had the super bass come in early ………….& they got slammed by every commercial , rec from 4 states .every day & night . until they left

ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE !!!

MIKE
Clammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:39 AM   #26
thefishingfreak
"Fishbucket"
iTrader: (1)
 
thefishingfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bahston Hahbah
Posts: 6,566
Not doubting anyone elses concerns or observations. The point is.. there is zero new content here on striped-bass because EVERY thread turns into a pissing match pointing fingers about who's a bad guy and who's a good guy.

(see above)

The only active forum is the political forum, because that's the tone this place has taken. pissing contests.

thefishingfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 01:06 PM   #27
Raider Ronnie
www.blackhullcharters.com
iTrader: (0)
 
Raider Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On my boat
Posts: 9,305
Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
I have my doubts Pete F even owns a fishing rod 😜
The guy is a
Nut job 24-7
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:11 PM   #28
Ian
Idiot
iTrader: (0)
 
Ian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Glastonbury, CT
Posts: 2,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUERKRAUT View Post
Agree with Nightfighter I wish this site had more viable fish related talk-- Big Talk, Crap Talk, or Small Talk, Any talk, like it once had. I have also been remiss in posting; after all, who wants to listen to me rant? Is something like this helpful for the S-B site?

RANT: I continue fishing some of the best striper shoreline in existence-- my driveway being 16.1 miles from Cuttyhunk Harbor, 15 miles from the BB, and 18 miles from the Sag B. And a lot of places beyond, and also in between. My sometimes partners, Numbskull and PM, also know very well what they're doing. AND THE FISHING IS AWFUL. Whole tides and nights and spots without even a hit. My three best fish from Oct. 6th to last night all measured a little over 34". Maybe two others in this interim measured 30". INCHES! Pathetic.

IMO: Only if striped bass are made NO LEGAL SALE and the commercial price tag comes off their head, will this fishery ever have a chance to recover, or a chance to be effectively monitored, policed, and enforced. What fisheries management success example do you seek to ignore? The salmon and trout fisheries of Lake O; the trout fisheries of all North America; the largest participatory fishery in the USA: the LMB fishery; and more recently the Florida snook fishery, completely recovered to trophy fish availability. NO LEGAL SALE. I do not care what you call NO LEGAL SALE-- call it "Stripers Forever"; call it "Gamefish Status"-- whatever. The ASMFC bureaucrats know full well that all they are doing is managing human greed which is inseparable from basic human nature. They care not for the species, its preservation, or its recovery.
Thread pivot of the year right here
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

The artist formerly known as Scratch59.
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 07:07 PM   #29
Pete F.
Master tråd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 5,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
I have my doubts Pete F even owns a fishing rod 😜
The guy is a
Nut job 24-7
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Hey

I have 15, just counted

🍑

Just wait, tomorrow will be the worst day yet and not for fish.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

I like presidents who don’t need to be impeached and removed.
Moscow Agent Governing America
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 08:20 PM   #30
Raider Ronnie
www.blackhullcharters.com
iTrader: (0)
 
Raider Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On my boat
Posts: 9,305
Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Hey

I have 15, just counted

🍑

Just wait, tomorrow will be the worst day yet and not for fish.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device


You going on a shooting spree ?
I figure it’s only a matter of time
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com