Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-12-2014, 12:57 PM   #1
Nebe

Scott. Here is your facts. Old news....

http://www.theeverlastinggopstoppers...ication-video/
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-12-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
Jim in CT

Spence, let's try a little exercise, shall we?

You started this thread with the assumption that I would not be critical of Christie. but I was.

Your turn.

Hilary, as we all know, recently made up stories about being under sniper fire at an airport in Kosovo or somewhere, where she had to DIVE! into waiting military vehicles. Video from that day showed she lied through her teeth, as she was calmly smiling and waving for the cameras.

Her excuse? She was tired from not getting enough sleep the night before! Anyone who raises kids knows what brutal sleep deprivation feels like. Never, not once, has sleep deprivation caused any of us to believe we were under sniper attack.

OK Spence, what say you? Why doesn't this incident show without a shred of doubt, that this is a woman who will say anything whatsoever, and then confronted with irrefutable evidence of a lie, she makes up another lie.

What say you?

Good luck!
Old 01-12-2014, 02:36 PM   #3
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post

The article is not related to your post to which ScottW referred.

It doesn't say that Benghazi happened as originally described. The original description involving the video is not even discussed.

It doesn't say there was NO cover-up. It says that a couple of memos were misquoted which somehow discredits the whole investigation, and disregards everything else about the incident. And the "misquotes" don't entirely change the nature of the "original" quotes. One left out mention of the State Dept. and the other was a rewrite by the CIA which left out references to al Qaeda which they had in their original quote to satisfy the sensitivities of State Dept.

It doesn't say that the ties to Al Qaeda were "fabricated" by a corrupt journalist to sell a story. It stays away from discussing ties to Al Qaeda, which subsequent stories by "reputable" journalists (including CNN )show existed.

As Spence likes to say, this is old news.

Last edited by detbuch; 01-12-2014 at 08:11 PM..
Old 01-12-2014, 07:31 PM   #4
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post

I suspect that if I were to reference or link the

http:www.theeverlastinglibstoppers.com

or something similar

for "facts and old news" on a controversial issue, you and Spence would be cackling and howling...

brilliant
Old 01-15-2014, 03:50 PM   #5
Fly Rod

Obama should have been impeached for LYING and if Christy is lying about not knowing what happened then he should be impeached too....or maybe he should get a pass as did Obama.....LMAO
Old 01-15-2014, 03:52 PM   #6
Fly Rod

OOPS!.....if christy is only misleading then he should be forgiven
Old 01-15-2014, 03:52 PM   #7
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly Rod View Post
Obama should have been impeached for LYING and if Christy is lying about not knowing what happened then he should be impeached too....or maybe he should get a pass as did Obama.....LMAO
Read my lips