Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-10-2019, 04:53 PM   #31
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by piemma View Post
You know, this is the 2nd time I checked into this forum. You are all #^&#^&#^&#^&ED UP. It's all mental masturbation. Just go to work or fish.

I cut trees everyday. I am in harms way all the time. I have no time for this useless rhetoric. This is just crazy #^&#^&#^&#^&. You are not going to change anything or am I missing the point. Is this just all for fun????
You should never come here Paul, it’s just fu*ked up lately, there are never calm intelligent debates, it’s slid to name calling and insults. Good day on the links, no politics and no crazy sh*t.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-10-2019, 06:35 PM   #32
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

I am very curious to see what Durham turns up.
Well the IG turned his report over to Barr and that ended his involvement, much like Mueller turned his over and Barr produced his false synopsis.
We will see what happens with what Trump has “his” AG investigating and if Durham will speak.
We should hope that the FBI and CIA survive it and are still willing to investigate terrorism, political malfeasance and crime.
I doubt that any whistleblowers of any issue will come forth for a while, that’s not a good thing.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-12-2019, 02:58 PM   #33
piemma
Very Grumpy bay man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
You should never come here Paul, it’s just fu*ked up lately, there are never calm intelligent debates, it’s slid to name calling and insults. Good day on the links, no politics and no crazy sh*t.
You are right my friend. I will not return. Headed to SC in about 2 weeks and then I'll golf and fish till April. Adios

No boat, back in the suds.