Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-26-2018, 03:39 PM   #1
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

They got him...

Annnnnnnnnnnd he is crazy !

So YACF (Yet Anothger Crazy Effer) has been found, this time sending the "bombs" to 7-11 (so far) prominent Dems.

Cesar Seyac, Florida Man (pun intended), has been arrested and will face charges on this.

Good. Investigate and then prosecute to the full extent of the law.

Pour encourager les autres.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 10-26-2018, 04:14 PM   #2
spence

Pretty amazing work by law enforcement. Can't imagine where he got his inspiration.
Old 10-26-2018, 04:17 PM   #3
Nebe

Yet another crazy right winger. 😂
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 10-26-2018, 05:00 PM   #4
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post

Can't imagine where he got his inspiration.
Weather Underground
Old 10-26-2018, 06:18 PM   #5
wdmso

the FBI from Zeros to Heroes Suspect republican labeled crazy (code for he's not with us)

Pour encourager les autres. code for ANTIFA your next

Jeff sessions innocent till proven Guilty.. Code for remember Kavanaugh
Old 10-26-2018, 07:38 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
the FBI from Zeros to Heroes Suspect republican labeled crazy (code for he's not with us)

FFS, is anybody defending him or condoning what he did? are you responsible for anthony wiener?
Old 10-26-2018, 08:05 PM   #7
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
FFS, is anybody defending him or condoning what he did? are you responsible for anthony wiener?
My post had nothing to with suggesting anyone is condoning what he did ... But I would suggest on thoses he targeted his views are not far from many conservatives impressions of them . of course Without the need to act violently towards them
Old 10-26-2018, 11:13 PM   #8
fishbones

Quote:
My post had nothing to with suggesting anyone is condoning what he did ... But I would suggest on thoses he targeted his views are not far from many conservatives impressions of them . of course Without the need to act violently towards them
You are completely out of touch with reality.

Conservatism is not about leaving people behind. Conservatism is about empowering people to catch up, to give them tools at their disposal that make it possible for them to access all the hope, all the promise, all the opportunity that America offers. - Marco Rubio
Old 10-27-2018, 08:33 AM   #9
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Was he driving Trumps campaign bus?
Old 10-27-2018, 08:49 AM   #10
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Was he driving Trumps campaign bus?
Haha!!
Old 10-27-2018, 09:40 AM   #11
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
You are completely out of touch with reality.
Dinesh D'Souza

@DineshDSouza
Fake sexual assault victims. Fake refugees. Now fake mail bombs. We are all learning how the media left are masters of distortion, deflection & deception

12:21 PM - Oct 25, 2018
27.6K people are talking about this

Bill Mitchell

@mitchellvii
This guy Cesar is looking like a "sleeper" implanted by the Democrats just for such an occasion as this. I mean, c'mon, that van is ridiculous.

1:24 PM - Oct 26, 2018
4,580 people are talking about this

Bill Mitchell

@mitchellvii
Wait let's see. "Bombs" sent in envelopes creating maximum suspicion (because they look and feel like bombs). You send them from the same district you are actually in. Your van is covered in Trump stickers to point of being ridiculous.

This guy WANTED to be caught.

Limbaugh, who speculated Wednesday that a Democrat may have sent the bombs because “things are not working out the way they thought” in the upcoming midterms,

This van, every window has stickers, decals, bumper stickers. There’s so many of ’em you can’t see out of these windows . . . How in the world does a van like that in South Florida not get defaced? There’s a lot of Democrats down in South Florida. There are a lot of people that hate Donald Trump down here. This guy driving that van, that van would have tomatoes all over it and rotten eggs, swastikas would

have been painted on it—any number of things would have been done to deface it.

President Trump’s favorite Fox Business pundit, Lou Dobbs, also climbed aboard the #FalseFlag train on Thursday. “Fake News—Fake Bombs,” he tweeted. “Who could possibly benefit by so much fakery?” He followed that up with another doozy: “Fake News had just successfully changed the narrative from the onslaught of illegal immigrants and broken border security to ‘suspicious packages.’”
Ann Coulter

Verified account

@AnnCoulter
Follow Follow @AnnCoulter
More Ann Coulter Retweeted The Daily Caller
From the Haymarket riot to the Unibomber, bombs are a liberal tactic.

Michael Savage:

Claimed a "high probability that the whole thing had been set up as a false flag to gain sympathy for the Democrats No.1, and No. 2, to get our minds off the hordes of illegal aliens approaching our southern border,"

Frank Gaffney

@frankgaffney
None of the leftists ostensibly targeted for pipe-bombs were actually at serious risk, since security details would be screening their mail. So let’s determine not only who is responsible for these bombs, but whether they were trying to deflect attention from the Left’s mobs.

Trump backers who have suggested the bombs are a liberal hoax:

Ann Coulter
Rush Limbaugh
Michael Savage
James Woods
Mike Flynn Jr.
Frank Gaffney
Kurt Schlichter
Candace Owens
David Horowitz
John Cardillo
Laura Loomer
Jacob Wohl
Chadwick Moore
John Lott

Candace Owens:
I’m going to go ahead and state that there is a 0% chance that these ‘suspicious packages’ were sent out by conservatives. The only thing
‘suspicious’ about these packages, is their timing. Caravans, fake bomb threats—these leftists are going ALL OUT for midterms.

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer
So let me get his straight.

In the course of 2 days:

> An explosive device was found near George Soros’s home

> CNN In NYC is evacuated over a suspicious package

> Secret Service intercepted suspicious packages for Obama and Hillary Clinton

🤔

I’m not buying it. At all.

the 1 story on breitbart about the bomber 13 thousand comments

1st comment .. 400 likes

He is a DeepState false flag plant. They put him into action before Trump was even elected. This is the smoking gun that proves the deep state has been out to destroy Trump since day one. This guy is a communist antifa democrat who is taking the fall for money.

Ya ok I am the one of touch with reality
Old 10-27-2018, 09:53 AM   #12
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Wow.... just wow... Who finds or acknowledges all this nonsense? Is why I despise what political discussion passes for now. Inevitably it gets taken to the toilet.....

Imagine if all the effort put into conspiracy theories was actually directed to do some good.....

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 10-27-2018, 09:55 AM   #13
nightfighter
Seldom Seen

Just heard a classmate of mine also received mail.... Tom Steyer

“Americans have the right and advantage of being armed, unlike the people of other countries, whose leaders are afraid to trust them with arms.” – James Madison.
Old 10-27-2018, 10:36 AM   #14
Cool Beans

I just received a suspicious package, looked a lot more like a bomb than this idiots "props"... it turned out my "bomb" was actually a 6 volt ignition coil and an ignition switch I ordered for a 1931 Model A....
Old 10-27-2018, 10:40 AM   #15
detbuch

Quote:
Dinesh D'Souza

@DineshDSouza
Fake sexual assault victims. Fake refugees. Now fake mail bombs. We are all learning how the media left are masters of distortion, deflection & deception

Bill Mitchell

@mitchellvii
This guy Cesar is looking like a "sleeper" implanted by the Democrats just for such an occasion as this. I mean, c'mon, that van is ridiculous.

Bill Mitchell

@mitchellvii
Wait let's see. "Bombs" sent in envelopes creating maximum suspicion (because they look and feel like bombs). You send them from the same district you are actually in. Your van is covered in Trump stickers to point of being ridiculous.

Limbaugh, who speculated Wednesday that a Democrat may have sent the bombs because “things are not working out the way they thought” in the upcoming midterms,

This van, every window has stickers, decals, bumper stickers. There’s so many of ’em you can’t see out of these windows . . . How in the world does a van like that in South Florida not get defaced? There’s a lot of Democrats down in South Florida. There are a lot of people that hate Donald Trump down here. This guy driving that van, that van would have tomatoes all over it and rotten eggs, swastikas would

President Trump’s favorite Fox Business pundit, Lou Dobbs, also climbed aboard the #FalseFlag train on Thursday. “Fake News—Fake Bombs,” he tweeted. “Who could possibly benefit by so much fakery?” He followed that up with another doozy: “Fake News had just successfully changed the narrative from the onslaught of illegal immigrants and broken border security to ‘suspicious packages.’”
Ann Coulter

Verified account

@AnnCoulter

Michael Savage:

Claimed a "high probability that the whole thing had been set up as a false flag to gain sympathy for the Democrats No.1, and No. 2, to get our minds off the hordes of illegal aliens approaching our southern border,"

Frank Gaffney

@frankgaffney
None of the leftists ostensibly targeted for pipe-bombs were actually at serious risk, since security details would be screening their mail. So let’s determine not only who is responsible for these bombs, but whether they were trying to deflect attention from the Left’s mobs.

Ann Coulter
Rush Limbaugh
Michael Savage
James Woods
Mike Flynn Jr.
Frank Gaffney
Kurt Schlichter
Candace Owens
David Horowitz
John Cardillo
Laura Loomer
Jacob Wohl
Chadwick Moore
John Lott

Candace Owens:
I’m going to go ahead and state that there is a 0% chance that these ‘suspicious packages’ were sent out by conservatives. The only thing
‘suspicious’ about these packages, is their timing. Caravans, fake bomb threats—these leftists are going ALL OUT for midterms.

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer

In the course of 2 days:

🤔

1st comment .. 400 likes

He is a DeepState false flag plant. They put him into action before Trump was even elected. This is the smoking gun that proves the deep state has been out to destroy Trump since day one. This guy is a communist antifa democrat who is taking the fall for money.

This is supposed to show you're in touch with reality?
Old 10-27-2018, 11:10 AM   #16
JohnR

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Weather Underground
Yes, surprising how many people on the left ware unwilling to acknowledge this.

Quote:

Are you really that out of touch? That twisted in your views that you are incapable of separating facts on the ground? That most of these extreme events and actors on both sides are, ya know, crazy?

BTW: "For the encouragement of the others" - may the other crazies see what happens when they play stupid games, may they get a roommate named Bubba for a few decades.

Quote:
And you are saying the Left harbors no destructive feelings for Trump (not a conservative) or Republicans, or Conservatives? Targeting their views are not far from many Leftists impressions of them?

Quote:
Dinesh D'Souza

@DineshDSouza

Bill Mitchell

@mitchellvii

Bill Mitchell

@mitchellvii

Ann Coulter

Verified account

@AnnCoulter

Michael Savage:

Frank Gaffney

@frankgaffney

Ann Coulter
Rush Limbaugh
Michael Savage
James Woods
Mike Flynn Jr.
Frank Gaffney
Kurt Schlichter
Candace Owens
David Horowitz
John Cardillo
Laura Loomer
Jacob Wohl
Chadwick Moore
John Lott

Candace Owens:

Laura Loomer
@LauraLoomer

In the course of 2 days:

🤔

1st comment .. 400 likes

No, actually sometimes you are not. As they are not ; ) - See BOTH SIDES (couldn't resist ; ) )

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 10-27-2018, 12:02 PM   #17
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Yes they got him and good thing they did. Props to law enforcement on a job well done. Serve him justice and let him rot.

The following is something that could be relevant considering current events

------------------------------
Letter to Nitin Nohria, Dean of the Harvard Business SchoolLife in the Anti-Trust World »
Making Everyone a Criminal
December 16, 2014, 9:49 am
From Atlas Shrugged:

Dr. Ferris smiled. . . . . ."We've waited a long time to get something on you. You honest men are such a problem and such a headache. But we knew you'd slip sooner or later - and this is just what we wanted."

[Hank Reardon:] "You seem to be pleased about it."

"Don't I have good reason to be?"

"But, after all, I did break one of your laws."

"Well, what do you think they're for?"

Dr. Ferris did not notice the sudden look on Rearden's face, the look of a man hit by the first vision of that which he had sought to see. Dr. Ferris was past the stage of seeing; he was intent upon delivering the last blows to an animal caught in a trap.

"Did you really think that we want those laws to be observed?" said Dr. Ferris. "We want them broken. You'd better get it straight that it's not a bunch of boy scouts you're up against - then you'll know that this is not the age for beautiful gestures. We're after power and we mean it. You fellows were pikers, but we know the real trick, and you'd better get wise to it. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants a nation of law-abiding citizens? What's there in that for anyone? But just pass the kind of laws that can neither be observed nor enforced nor objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers - and then you cash in on guilt. Now, that's the system, Mr. Rearden, that's the game, and once you understand it, you'll be much easier to deal with."

Here is the same thing, Obama Administration style

Major U.S. corporations have broadly supported President Barack Obama's healthcare reform despite concerns over several of its elements, largely because it included provisions encouraging the wellness programs.

The programs aim to control healthcare costs by reducing smoking, obesity, hypertension and other risk factors that can lead to expensive illnesses. A bipartisan provision in the 2010 healthcare reform law allows employers to reward workers who participate and penalize those who don't.

But recent lawsuits filed by the administration's Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), challenging the programs at Honeywell International and two smaller companies, have thrown the future of that part of Obamacare into doubt.

The lawsuits infuriated some large employers so much that they are considering aligning themselves with Obama's opponents, according to people familiar with the executives' thinking.

"The fact that the EEOC sued is shocking to our members," said Maria Ghazal, vice-president and counsel at the Business Roundtable, a group of chief executives of more than 200 large U.S. corporations. "They don't understand why a plan in compliance with the ACA (Affordable Care Act) is the target of a lawsuit," she said. "This is a major issue to our members."

At the exact same moment, one branch of the Administration is encouraging an activity that another branch is working to criminalize.

-----------------------------

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Old 10-27-2018, 01:49 PM   #18
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Yes, surprising how many people on the left ware unwilling to acknowledge this.

Are you really that out of touch? That twisted in your views that you are incapable of separating facts on the ground? That most of these extreme events and actors on both sides are, ya know, crazy?

BTW: "For the encouragement of the others" - may the other crazies see what happens when they play stupid games, may they get a roommate named Bubba for a few decades.

And you are saying the Left harbors no destructive feelings for Trump (not a conservative) or Republicans, or Conservatives? Targeting their views are not far from many Leftists impressions of them?

No, actually sometimes you are not. As they are not ; ) - See BOTH SIDES (couldn't resist ; ) )

the both sides do it argument isn't cutting it ....

Who do you think listens and reads and support those people in the Tweets and False flag comments ... and accept what they say as Truth? its the Trump supporter the right has used the conspiracy theory to motivate their base for years,,

But republicans can't control the run away conspiracy Train that they put in motion its been hijacked...

And moderates republicans are being left at the station ... but still refuse to admit it's happening ..

As for Who finds or acknowledges all this nonsense?

None of this is hidden! its proudly put over the airways and the Twittersphere. easy to find and harder to defend

just had a shooting at a synagogue

Mr Trump added that the incident had "little to do" with US gun laws. "If they had protection inside, maybe it could have been a different situation,"

.. even if the question was by a reporter he couldn't help himself
Old 10-27-2018, 02:07 PM   #19
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:

Who do you think listens and reads and support those people in the Tweets and False flag comments ... and accept what they say as Truth? its the Trump supporter the right has used the conspiracy theory to motivate their base for years,,

But republicans can't control the run away conspiracy Train that they put in motion its been hijacked...

And moderates republicans are being left at the station ... but still refuse to admit it's happening ..

None of this is hidden! its proudly put over the airways and the Twittersphere. easy to find and harder to defend

Mr Trump added that the incident had "little to do" with US gun laws. "If they had protection inside, maybe it could have been a different situation,"

Another nut job, but this guy was just right out of Hitler's play book, this was a hate crime pure and simple. Apparently he wasn't a Trump fan, likely due to the fact one of the family members is Jewish.

If we get to the point every church, high school play or football game and your local mall needs armed guards at every entry point then America Isn't all that Great after all. The internet, social media, changes in society over the last decade and yes the mood in this country today is making it so much easier for those on the brink of being your next nut job gone wild to do just that.
Old 10-27-2018, 03:13 PM   #20
JohnR

Quote:

No Wayne, it is BOTH SIDES that stir the passions and the crazy. It is BOTH SIDES that profit from wedging each against the other, that makes division possible. It is both sides that profit from partitioning society into controllable and finite groups.

It is also both sides that have the crazies and bear the responsibility.

Quote:
Another nut job, but this guy was just right out of Hitler's play book, this was a hate crime pure and simple. Apparently he wasn't a Trump fan, likely due to the fact one of the family members is Jewish.

If we get to the point every church, high school play or football game and your local mall needs armed guards at every entry point then America Isn't all that Great after all. The internet, social media, changes in society over the last decade and yes the mood in this country today is making it so much easier for those on the brink of being your next nut job gone wild to do just that.

^^^^

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 10-27-2018, 03:30 PM   #21
Sea Dangles

Extremists always want to blame the other side as the reason. Wayne is a perfect example of such,and yes,they are on both sides. Some are so caught up they don’t recognize their path and it consumes them. Tread carefully ye #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& idiots,fate awaits you.
Old 10-27-2018, 04:05 PM   #22
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Extremists always want to blame the other side as the reason. Wayne is a perfect example of such,and yes,they are on both sides. Some are so caught up they don’t recognize their path and it consumes them. Tread carefully ye #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& idiots,fate awaits you.
If i am your example of an Extremists who always want to blame the other side as the reason. ! you have no idea who or what an extremist is LOL

All theses comments i posted from conservatives talking heads were clear example of who is driving extremist and conspiracy theories and those who's uses theses people as their only INFORMATION source or their Truth meter

again to just say "yes,they are on both sides." is a cop out.. others call call it

The balance fallacy is an informal logical fallacy that occurs when two sides of an argument are assumed to have equal or comparable value regardless of their respective merits,

When it comes to the rights use of conspiracy theories ,,, the right has no equal !!

Last edited by wdmso; 10-27-2018 at 04:12 PM..
Old 10-27-2018, 04:10 PM   #23
wdmso

Quote:

was not associating him with Trump (well see what the investigation says ) just pointing out another of the rights conspiracy Theories adopted by Trump the good guy with a gun theory throw out pretty quick
Old 10-27-2018, 04:16 PM   #24
Sea Dangles

Go back and read your posts and tell me you think they portrayed you as stable,normal....whack job #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& is more like it. But if that makes you tick then enjoy. Just don’t act like you are part of the solution to anything as there is a lot of hate and finger pointing coming from you on a constant basis. I understand why you feel so scorned and defeated but the first step is to accept the blame and then move on.
Old 10-27-2018, 05:50 PM   #25
JohnR

Quote:
If i am your example of an Extremists who always want to blame the other side as the reason. ! you have no idea who or what an extremist is LOL

All theses comments i posted from conservatives talking heads were clear example of who is driving extremist and conspiracy theories and those who's uses theses people as their only INFORMATION source or their Truth meter

again to just say "yes,they are on both sides." is a cop out.. others call call it

The balance fallacy is an informal logical fallacy that occurs when two sides of an argument are assumed to have equal or comparable value regardless of their respective merits,

When it comes to the rights use of conspiracy theories ,,, the right has no equal !!

• Violence, regardless of the source, is wrong.
  • Stoking fears and the unhinged, regardless of political leanings, is wrong.
  • Calling for Revolution or Overthrow of the Gov, regardless of the partisanship, is wrong.
  • Dividing people, regardless of the goal, is wrong.

You cannot see that? Or does it not apply to you? Or it only applies to the side across from you?

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 10-27-2018, 05:50 PM   #26
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Go back and read your posts and tell me you think they portrayed you as stable,normal....whack job #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& is more like it. But if that makes you tick then enjoy. Just don’t act like you are part of the solution to anything as there is a lot of hate and finger pointing coming from you on a constant basis. I understand why you feel so scorned and defeated but the first step is to accept the blame and then move on.
looks like I a caught one ....

If you think Trump is a model POTUS and he is a just a Victim of hate
when he spews his Vitriol comments without pause .. that is the problem in this country. your a jerry springer fan . you are unable to see things for what they in denial... outraged by how you feel TRUMP is being Treated but no such outrage for those on the receiving end?

there's a name for it your an enabler and there is any army of you all willing to accept Trump view for a future that closely resembles the PAST
Old 10-27-2018, 06:03 PM   #27
detbuch

Yo

Quote:
looks like I a caught one ....

If you think Trump is a model POTUS and he is a just a Victim of hate
when he spews his Vitriol comments without pause .. that is the problem in this country. your a jerry springer fan . you are unable to see things for what they in denial... outraged by how you feel TRUMP is being Treated but no such outrage for those on the receiving end?

there's a name for it your an enabler and there is any army of you all willing to accept Trump view for a future that closely resembles the PAST
You really seem to be consumed with this hate thing. This is the first time I actually feel empathy for your situation. I really, sincerely, mean that. I hope you're OK.
Old 10-27-2018, 06:48 PM   #28
scottw

Quote:
  • Calling for Revolution or Overthrow of the Gov, regardless of the partisanship, is wrong.
  • Spence is almost always wrong

fixed it
Old 10-27-2018, 07:44 PM   #29
JohnR

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
fixed it

Ohhhh
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	theygothim.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	65708  

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 10-27-2018, 08:55 PM   #30
wdmso

Quote:

You cannot see that? Or does it not apply to you? Or it only applies to the side across from you?

It's fantastic you see whats wrong I see it as well .. what's sad is you just see whats wrong .. and it ends there..with the the line they all do it... as if somehow they negate each other.. That is what puzzles me with Trump supporters the inability to demand better from The Potus... that's what I demand but It won't happen because he only plays to his base .. he can't see past the people in his rallies .. everyone else are enemies ... you and others may not see this a dangerous.. and are allowed your view .. I dont see republicans as a threat I see Trump and Trump alone as the greatest setback in American history