Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 01-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
jim sylvester
<><><><><><><>

heading to disney with the family..again

heading to disney again with the family in april.. i remember reading that someone had a connection for tickets

can't remember who it was

if anyone does have a hook up...let me know

be more than willing to trade plugs, gear ect for tickets

thanks

jim

Last edited by jim sylvester; 01-05-2012 at 06:00 PM..
jim sylvester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Saltheart

Have fun.

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:26 PM   #3
chefchris401
Chris Blouin

I just went Jim in October.

Disney has changed their ticket policy and now use a finger print system to verify the ticket.

We ended up buying a two day pass from one of the lil shops you see all over Orlando.

What they do is buy unused multi day pass tickets from the original buyer then "rent" them to you a fraction of the price.

I say "rent" cause reselling them is illegal.

The guy told us how to beat the finger print system, which basically was go to the littlest old lady, have your ID out and your cash in case the system didn't work. Which it didn't.

We got two day passes for 90 bucks which was like getting a day free.

We tried AAA and some online places but the deals weren't that great.

Disney is really cracking down on there tickets being discounted, the way they see it if your not willing to pay, there's 100 families who are.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
chefchris401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:10 PM   #4
Saltheart

I went to the original Disney in California in 1978 or 79. It was chump change to get in then. The big ride was "Space Mountain" . I remeber I liked the old rides like the Snow White and the 7 dwarfs and Peter Pan far better than the newer Space Mountain types.

To me , Disney is Snow White, Pinocchio, Bambi , Dumbo , Peter Pan. To todays kids its The Lion King, Toy Story , Mulan and the Chronicles of Narnia. All of which I enjoyed but you are only a kid once.

Saltheart
Custom Crafted Rods by Saltheart
Saltheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 05:57 AM   #5
5/0
Eels

Not to get a lil bit off topic but something to consider,my Wife and I took our kids on a Disney Cruise for our Tenth wedding anna.this was by far our best trip ever.
The food was insanely good our wait staff and cabin boy was top notch the whole way.They are the only cruise line that allows you to have a cooler in your cabin (beer/wine)and they will tend to it for youNot to mention they have there our cruise line of ships have fireworks shot from the ship,have there own island ect..........I would highly recommend the cruise.

Live bait sharp hooks and timing is all you need
5/0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:15 AM   #6
fcap60
Frank Capone

Jim:
You are going to love it. I had a hook-up up until yesterday. My daughter worked there from August until yesterday and is coming home tomorrow. I just returned from Disney 2 weeks ago.

I suggest you bring a backpack/fanny packs, etc. into the park with cold or iced water and a few family snacks. The parks have lockers if you don't want to carry them around.

When you go to Epcot, you'll want to check out "Soarin", may be the best family ride in all the parks.

Have fun
fcap60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:37 AM   #7
Sea Dangles

Love Disney,kids love disney too.
They do everything right.
Not cheap,especially the cruise
That's why 5/0 is on call all the time.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Sea Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote