Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 07-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
mackenzie

St. Croix rods

I have 2 rods that didn't quite meet my expectations. Both are 2 piece-both are spinners-both are Premium Surf-both have been used one time with a total of about 20 casts on each. First is a model PSRS106MH2 rated for 10-25 and 2-6oz. This was bought from Tackle Direct. $185.00. Second is model PSRS100M2 rated 8-20 and 3/4-4oz. This was bought at Belsan's B&T. $145.00. I have the warranty cards on both rods-never filled out/sent in. Also have a Penn 760 Slammer that I matched with the 10'6" rod that has also only been used once with said rod-spooled with 25# Suffix Tritainium. Don't have any of the paperwork on this one. $115.00 Lastly have a Shimano Calcutta 700S-no level wind. An older model but I would say in pretty good condition. Some corrosion on the handle but minor. With a factory spool of Power Pro 50#. $100.00. Prices do not include shipping. Thanx.

A bottomless pit of bum information/ Death makes memories of us all...
mackenzie is offline   Reply With Quote