Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 09-28-2020, 07:35 PM   #1
detbuch

A nice chunk of that "rare" voting fraud.

Old 09-28-2020, 07:47 PM   #2
falkners

What kind of a gullible fool would believe this bull#^&#^&#^&#^&?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 09-28-2020, 08:11 PM   #3
Pete F.
Canceled

Self evident, isn’t it
And yet, hard working Americans tithe religiously to Trump's campaign.
Old 09-28-2020, 08:53 PM   #4
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkners View Post
So you think it was all actors reading a script? CBS Minnesota said that the Minneapolis Police Department announced Monday that investigators “are in the process of looking into the validity” of Project Veritas’s claims.
Old 09-28-2020, 08:56 PM   #5
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkners View Post
Desperate trumptards who still think Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parkour in DC.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:19 PM   #6
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Desperate trumptards who still think Hillary Clinton ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parkour in DC.
I don't think Project Veritas covered that one. Would've been a helluva video.
Old 09-28-2020, 09:28 PM   #7
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Self evident, isn’t it
And yet, hard working Americans tithe religiously to Trump's campaign.
Trump is a god.
Old 09-29-2020, 04:31 AM   #8
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

I expect arrests asap, right? Or is this another nothingburger from Project Editas?
Old 09-29-2020, 05:45 AM   #9
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
I expect arrests asap, right? Or is this another nothingburger from Project Editas?
I see what you did there
Old 09-29-2020, 06:04 AM   #10
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

You want to know how people believe all the fake news and propaganda on social media I STRONGLY recommend you watch The Social Dilemma on Netflix, especially if you have school age kids or grandkids. This documentary by top X managers, CEO’s, programmers from ALL the social media platforms is revealing, disturbing and if you take their predictions seriously quite scary.
Old 09-29-2020, 06:25 AM   #11
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
You want to know how people believe all the fake news and propaganda on social media I STRONGLY recommend you watch The Social Dilemma on Netflix, especially if you have school age kids or grandkids. This documentary by top X managers, CEO’s, programmers from ALL the social media platforms is revealing, disturbing and if you take their predictions seriously quite scary.
or we could read your posts
Old 09-29-2020, 06:29 AM   #12
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
or we could read your posts
Be ignorant not going to bother me, so I assume you have no kids or grandkids or if you do aren’t concerned, see no evil sort of makes sense in light of who your supporting in this election.
Old 09-29-2020, 06:36 AM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIROCKHOUND View Post
the MN police say they’re looking into it, and asking for anyone with more info to come forward.

if it’s not real, project veritas should go away forever. if it’s legit, it’ll be interesting to see how you all deflect, dodge, and blame trump.
Old 09-29-2020, 07:03 AM   #14
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Be ignorant not going to bother me, so I assume you have no kids or grandkids or if you do aren’t concerned, see no evil sort of makes sense in light of who your supporting in this election.
your posts read like a crazy fb rant-meme...I encourage my daughters to think for themselves when they encounter stuff like that
Old 09-29-2020, 07:25 AM   #15
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
The pizza scandal is connected to the ballot harvesting obviously.
Old 09-29-2020, 08:10 AM   #16
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
I see what you did there
Thanks.

Investigate away. If there was wrongdoing, arrest them and prosecute to the full extent of the law. No trump spin needed here.

I suspect this is a nothing burger meant to feed the ill informed base....

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 09-29-2020, 08:10 AM   #17
RIROCKHOUND
Also known as OAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
The pizza scandal is connected to the ballot harvesting obviously.
The ballots were then resubmitted in a secret code to unlock the basement that the guy couldn't shoot through, clearly

Bryan

Originally Posted by #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&
"For once I agree with Spence. UGH. I just hope I don't get the urge to go start buying armani suits to wear in my shop"
Old 09-29-2020, 08:57 AM   #18
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

if it’s not real, project veritas should go away forever.
When has anything they done been real

There the rights Sacha Baron Cohen. But not funny..

there was a 38-day period this summer where that law was struck down and there were no limits to the number of absentee ballots a person could deliver. Seems these video clips came during that.. so not illegal... and look at the timing lets help the tax fraud POTUS with propping up his lie about mail in ballot with a less than truthful expose. Knowing the faithful wont do any research before spreading the lie

But OMG dont help collecting elderly ballots . So i guess in every nursing home in america is guilty of ballot harvesting.. because usually 1 person passes them out and collects them..

And guess who fied a law suit against the law allowing collecting ballots .. Republicans went to the state Supreme court in their
Classic strategy to suppress the vote any way.. possible crying about fraud they still cant show exist with consistency...

did republican collect ballots in the same fashion when they could why deny your supports the ease of voting...

WE ALL KNOW WHY THEY DONT SUPPORT IT THERE ARE MORE DEMOCRATS SO WE CANT....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kar...1-41428be7a6fc

Last edited by wdmso; 09-29-2020 at 09:04 AM..
Old 09-29-2020, 09:51 AM   #19
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
When has anything they done been real
Project Veritas has produced hundreds of stories. They've won several law suites. Here's a summarization of legal victories:

https://www.projectveritas.com/proje...gal-victories/
Old 09-29-2020, 10:19 AM   #20
Pete F.
Canceled

And if you can't find things to support your narrative (Supporters contributed about ten million to support it in 2018), just put Project Veritas on it................

Left-Wing Wisconsin Groups Infiltrated by Men Tied to Project Veritas
In September 2020, six left-wing Wisconsin groups– Black Leaders Organizing for Communities, Our Wisconsin Revolution, Souls to the Polls, Voces de la Frontera, Wisconsin Race Class Narrative Project, and Wisconsin Voices– composed a joint letter asking Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul to investigate Project Veritas.

According to the groups' letter, one man with ties to Project Veritas posed as a documentary filmmaker, while another posed as an Our Wisconsin Revolution member. Both men "used leading questions and statements to try and bait our employees into agreeing to use illegal methods to conduct voter registration in Wisconsin". As the letter explains, the man posing as a documentary filmmaker asked "interview subjects whether they thought breaking the law was sometimes the right thing to do and whether they supported deliberately registering non-citizens to vote", while the man posing as an Our Wisconsin Revolution member "repeatedly promoted the idea of registering felons and non-citizens to vote, even though doing so is illegal".

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-29-2020, 10:39 AM   #21
detbuch

Quote:
And if you can't find things to support your narrative (Supporters contributed about ten million to support it in 2018), just put Project Veritas on it................

Left-Wing Wisconsin Groups Infiltrated by Men Tied to Project Veritas
In September 2020, six left-wing Wisconsin groups– Black Leaders Organizing for Communities, Our Wisconsin Revolution, Souls to the Polls, Voces de la Frontera, Wisconsin Race Class Narrative Project, and Wisconsin Voices– composed a joint letter asking Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul to investigate Project Veritas.

According to the groups' letter, one man with ties to Project Veritas posed as a documentary filmmaker, while another posed as an Our Wisconsin Revolution member. Both men "used leading questions and statements to try and bait our employees into agreeing to use illegal methods to conduct voter registration in Wisconsin". As the letter explains, the man posing as a documentary filmmaker asked "interview subjects whether they thought breaking the law was sometimes the right thing to do and whether they supported deliberately registering non-citizens to vote", while the man posing as an Our Wisconsin Revolution member "repeatedly promoted the idea of registering felons and non-citizens to vote, even though doing so is illegal".
Yup, there has been a concerted effort to discredit and shut down Project veritas. It uses unpopular tactics that sting operations employ . After over ten years, and several lawsuits, it's still going strong.
Old 09-29-2020, 10:58 AM   #22
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Yup, there has been a concerted effort to discredit and shut down Project veritas. It uses unpopular tactics that sting operations employ . After over ten years, and several lawsuits, it's still going strong.
Inside the Project Veritas Plan to Steal the Election
James O’Keefe’s group is part of a sprawling campaign to delegitimize mail-in balloting in the fall—a campaign being led by the White House.

For well over a year, Project Veritas has been secretly producing undercover stings designed to undermine the integrity of absentee and mail-in ballot counts—an endeavor codenamed “Diamond Dog,” according to documents we have obtained. Diamond Dog began as only one facet of Project Veritas’s 2020 rat-#^&#^&#^&#^&ing strategy, but with the onset of the pandemic, which has made in-person voting a dicey proposition, it has since become one of the group’s top-line action items.

The shift reflects the Republican Party’s near-existential concerns about mail-in voting in November. Donald Trump has disingenuously railed against the practice numerous times over the past few months, betraying a deep anxiety. “Mail in ballots substantially increases the risk of crime and VOTER FRAUD!” he has tweeted. At other times he has claimed: “It will be the greatest Rigged Election in history”; “IT WILL ALSO LEAD TO THE END OF OUR GREAT REPUBLICAN PARTY”; and “SCAM!” Last week, he went so far as to suggest that the election should be delayed, saying that because of “Universal Mail-in Voting,” the vote would be “INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT.”

The purpose of Diamond Dog, as one source close to the organization put it, is “literally to get Trump reelected.” This source, like other past and present Project Veritas employees who have talked to us for this article, expressed fear of reprisals from the group and would only speak under the condition of anonymity.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1586...steal-election

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 09-29-2020, 12:25 PM   #23
detbuch

Quote:
Inside the Project Veritas Plan to Steal the Election
James O’Keefe’s group is part of a sprawling campaign to delegitimize mail-in balloting in the fall—a campaign being led by the White House.

For well over a year, Project Veritas has been secretly producing undercover stings designed to undermine the integrity of absentee and mail-in ballot counts—an endeavor codenamed “Diamond Dog,” according to documents we have obtained. Diamond Dog began as only one facet of Project Veritas’s 2020 rat-#^&#^&#^&#^&ing strategy, but with the onset of the pandemic, which has made in-person voting a dicey proposition, it has since become one of the group’s top-line action items.

The shift reflects the Republican Party’s near-existential concerns about mail-in voting in November. Donald Trump has disingenuously railed against the practice numerous times over the past few months, betraying a deep anxiety. “Mail in ballots substantially increases the risk of crime and VOTER FRAUD!” he has tweeted. At other times he has claimed: “It will be the greatest Rigged Election in history”; “IT WILL ALSO LEAD TO THE END OF OUR GREAT REPUBLICAN PARTY”; and “SCAM!” Last week, he went so far as to suggest that the election should be delayed, saying that because of “Universal Mail-in Voting,” the vote would be “INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT.”

The purpose of Diamond Dog, as one source close to the organization put it, is “literally to get Trump reelected.” This source, like other past and present Project Veritas employees who have talked to us for this article, expressed fear of reprisals from the group and would only speak under the condition of anonymity.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1586...steal-election
Wow . . . anonymous sources used by a leftist rag exposing a right wing strategy, but not exposing any illegitimate tactics by Project Veritas. Almost enlightening . . . of something.
Old 09-29-2020, 02:43 PM   #24
wdmso

Quote:
Project Veritas has produced hundreds of stories. They've won several law suites. Here's a summarization of legal victories:

seems most of the law suits the won were brought against them... LOL I only saw saw 1 the other-way around

What no comments on the law allowing collecting these ballots existed in Minnesota, and republicans fought to suppress the vote tru the courts like they are doing across the nation

and Vertas has promoted as fraud... suggesting it was illegal like the do all the time
Old 09-29-2020, 04:49 PM   #25
detbuch

Quote:
seems most of the law suits the won were brought against them... LOL I only saw saw 1 the other-way around

What no comments on the law allowing collecting these ballots existed in Minnesota, and republicans fought to suppress the vote tru the courts like they are doing across the nation

and Vertas has promoted as fraud... suggesting it was illegal like the do all the time
It's hard to tell what you are trying to say here.
Old 09-29-2020, 05:29 PM   #26
spence

Quote:

Not a single legal victory claimed does anything to back up the contention they are producing credible information, and I wouldn't be surprised if their website is about a accurate as their videos
Old 09-29-2020, 05:34 PM   #27
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Not a single legal victory claimed does anything to back up the contention they are producing credible information, and I wouldn't be surprised if their website is about a accurate as their videos
They certainly don't back up the contention that their information is fraudulent.
Old 09-29-2020, 05:53 PM   #28
detbuch

Part 2:

Old 09-29-2020, 07:51 PM   #29
wdmso

Quote:
It's hard to tell what you are trying to say here.
Vertais gets sued more than they sue

Some victories
Old 09-29-2020, 09:25 PM   #30
detbuch

Quote:
Vertais gets sued more than they sue

Some victories
This is stupid.