Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Ľ Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Ľ Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2019, 09:45 AM   #61
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
judgingpeople by skin or sex is bigoted yes it is your side excel at that .
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you are saying that conservatives are more obsessed with race and gender than liberals? thatís what youíre saying?

you REALLY have your finger in the pulse of the political landscape, donít you?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 01:22 PM   #62
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 3,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
you are saying that conservatives are more obsessed with race and gender than liberals? thatís what youíre saying?

you REALLY have your finger in the pulse of the political landscape, donít you?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Yes historicaly iam spot on .. conservatives are obsessed with race and gender. But in different ways. And clearly is it not
a positive position.. .

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 07-12-2019 at 01:33 PM..
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 10:47 PM   #63
Sea Dangles
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Sea Dangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 6,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Fixed it, must have been a typo, because we all knew what you meant.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I meant what was posted but thanks for being a tough guy.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Sea Dangles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 10:54 PM   #64
Sea Dangles
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Sea Dangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 6,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Yes historicaly iam spot on .. conservatives are obsessed with race and gender. But in different ways. And clearly is it not
a positive position.. .

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Seriously Wayne,
GET YOUR THOUGHTS TOGETHER AND PRESENT THEM IN A WAY THAT CAN PASS AS COHERENT. JEEZ!!! Between you and GS it makes libtards seem more stupid than you might guess was acceptable for a dropout. Who paid attention in school? You guys should kiss your ass that you have steady work and then blow Trump.Land of the free to be stupid.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Sea Dangles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 07:02 AM   #65
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 4,912
There is the Dangles we know and love🤮, it had been far to many posts without name calling, insults and random nothingness spewing. The only people blowing Trump are the highly 😂 qualified people serving in ďactingĒ cabinet posts, because nobody wants the job or they donít give good head and are shown the door.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Got Stripers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 09:50 AM   #66
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
There is the Dangles we know and love��, it had been far to many posts without name calling, insults and random nothingness spewing. The only people blowing Trump are the highly �� qualified people serving in “acting” cabinet posts, because nobody wants the job or they don’t give good head and are shown the door.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Perhaps I'm wrong, but you've just done what you accuse Dangles of. Of course, if Trump had done it, it would be called a lie.
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 10:41 AM   #67
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,292
it's pretty funny when the "all knowing" among us can barely spell simple words or present a coherent thought
scottw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 11:56 AM   #68
Pete F.
Master trŚd morder
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: vt
Posts: 4,469
Nathan Bedford Forrest
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Pete F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 12:57 PM   #69
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 4,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Perhaps I'm wrong, but you've just done what you accuse Dangles of. Of course, if Trump had done it, it would be called a lie.
Gave him a taste of his own medicine, not that it will make a difference. I've been trying to stay above the name calling and BS, but at times it's just a bit much.
Got Stripers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 03:16 PM   #70
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 3,242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Seriously Wayne,
GET YOUR THOUGHTS TOGETHER AND PRESENT THEM IN A WAY THAT CAN PASS AS COHERENT. JEEZ!!! Between you and GS it makes libtards seem more stupid than you might guess was acceptable for a dropout. Who paid attention in school? You guys should kiss your ass that you have steady work and then blow Trump.Land of the free to be stupid.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
So conservatives do have a positive position when it comes to the topic of race and gender?? .. please enlighten us.. if you can? minus the expletives .. or do they make you feel more manly?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by wdmso; 07-13-2019 at 03:28 PM..
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com