Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-09-2020, 06:16 AM   #91
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
Do you have any here? Because I noticed that snarky people are originally looked at as funny and then after a while people just start to ignore them
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
you are constantly fighting with anyone who even slightly disagrees with you and calling them names...try a little self reflection and count to 10 before lashing out, don't always feel like to have to get the last word...it's not life or death, most of it is actually pretty funny
Old 05-09-2020, 06:34 AM   #92
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
I just assume that Jim and Dapussy would be ecstatic if their children, assuming they are capable of producing any, would turn out like the Citrus Caligula, his followers and their spawn.
We really need a country full of Trumps, Nunes and Jordan’s.
What a future
if dapussy is my wife, she graduated cum laude with a degree in math from Union College and was a varsity athlete. She left a great actuarial career to stay home with our three boys, who are all taught that while trumps policies are superior to Hilary’s, his personal behavior is far from what’s tolerable, they are all fine, do well in school and all are into martial arts and baseball and basketball and cub scouts and fishing and camping. all is well here. Paul would probably call one of my kids a “retard” but that says more about him than it does us. likewise, that the best you can do is insult my mother and my wife, tells us that even you realize you can’t defend your asinine positions here. the irony is, you’re doing what trump would do. you claim that i endorse his personal behavior, when clearly it’s you who feels justified in insulting those with whom you disagree in this manner. kind of funny when you look at it that way.

you’re the only one here who is as pitiful as he is.
Old 05-09-2020, 07:28 AM   #93
scottw

pete really needs to get back on his meds
Old 05-09-2020, 07:51 AM   #94
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
pete really needs to get back on his meds
what are any of these guys going to do, if trump gets re elected?
Old 05-09-2020, 08:18 AM   #95
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
you are constantly fighting with anyone who even slightly disagrees with you and calling them names...try a little self reflection and count to 10 before lashing out, don't always feel like to have to get the last word...it's not life or death, most of it is actually pretty funny
Try finding a post where I was not insulted before I responded back in the same way. You should try some self-reflection always you do is post snarky comments about people.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:20 AM   #96
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
what are any of these guys going to do, if trump gets re elected?
Probably to continue to discuss substantive things that he does or says versus the petty things that used to constantly be on this site in reference to Obama.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:21 AM   #97
Jim in CT

Quote:
Try finding a post where I was not insulted before I responded back in the same way. You should try some self-reflection always you do is post snarky comments about people.
the post about trumps ad. detbuch asked you where it said he wanted them executed, you claimed
you didn’t say that, he pointed out where you did, and your response was “this is why i ignore you.”. he didn’t insult you, just showed that you were demonstrably wrong.

stop playing the victim card.
Old 05-09-2020, 09:27 AM   #98
PaulS

Quote:
the post about trumps ad. detbuch asked you where it said he wanted them executed, you claimed
you didn’t say that, he pointed out where you did, and your response was “this is why i ignore you.”. he didn’t insult you, just showed that you were demonstrably wrong.

stop playing the victim card.
He confused me with Pete and then when I said something like I was going to post the same thing to Pete it was about trumps claiming that since the Central Park five confesed they were guilty yet he he's changing his argument with Flynn who plead guilty. You insult so many people you don't even recognize insults anymore. It also said I attempted to "twist, interpret, conjecture, insinuate, characterize what Trump said". He also said something like I accused Trump of racism. And I did none of those things.

Here's an idea why don't you try acting like a grown up for a couple hours and stop with the insults and see what type of responses you get.
Old 05-09-2020, 09:39 AM   #99
Sea Dangles

Said the whiner with no filter
Old 05-09-2020, 10:06 AM   #100
Jim in CT

Quote:

Here's an idea why don't you try acting like a grown up for a couple hours and stop with the insults and see what type of responses you get.
Paul, I don't feel I need any life lessons from someone who cries "victim" every single time he gets caught acting like jerk (ALWAYS blaming someone else instead of just coming clean), a middle-aged tattletale (because that's not pathetic) who likes to use the word "retard", to accuse Trump of making fun of people with physical disabilities, which has nothing whatsoever to do with the word "retard". And who still refuses to admit there's anything wrong with that word to describe those who normal people usually feel some speck of empathy for, but not you obviously.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:12 AM   #101
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Careful, he'll tell on you.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:16 AM   #102
PaulS

Quote:
Take a walk today Rollie.

It will be good to get down that BMI.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:19 AM   #103
Jim in CT

Quote:
Take a walk today Rollie.

It will be good to get down that BMI.
Tell me again the virtue of treating people nicely, Paul?
Old 05-09-2020, 10:19 AM   #104
Sea Dangles

Quote:
Careful, he'll tell on you.
Kevin
KEVIN!!!
Help,they are picking on me.🤣

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-09-2020, 10:20 AM   #105
PaulS

Quote:
Paul, I don't feel I need any life lessons from someone who cries "victim" every single time he gets caught acting like jerk (ALWAYS blaming someone else instead of just coming clean), a middle-aged tattletale (because that's not pathetic) who likes to use the word "retard", to accuse Trump of making fun of people with physical disabilities, which has nothing whatsoever to do with the word "retard". And who still refuses to admit there's anything wrong with that word to describe those who normal people usually feel some speck of empathy for, but not you obviously.
Internet tough guy. See you can't help yourself. If you don't like a life lesson, don't try to give me one. I don't call myself a victim.

I told you why I used the word so either you're too stupid to understand or don't like that I called you and others out for your hypocrisy. Pls. point out where I said there's nothing wrong with using the word retard - either show me where I said that or admit you're a scummy liar.

You call Democrats whores - right. Didn't you say your parents are Democrats? So do you consider your mom a whore or just every other Democrat with the exception of your mom? Tell me that wasn't pathetic using those words.

Last edited by PaulS; 05-09-2020 at 10:27 AM..
Old 05-09-2020, 10:25 AM   #106
PaulS

Quote:
Kevin
KEVIN!!!
Help,they are picking on me.��
Good one. Is it a wonder I think you are stupid and pathetic.

Let me get this right (and to use a baseball analogy)

lousy education - strike one
No earnings potential - strike two
overweight Rollie Pollie - strike three

Three strikes and you're …….

a loser
Old 05-09-2020, 10:26 AM   #107
PaulS

Quote:
Tell me again the virtue of treating people nicely, Paul?
What fantasy world do you live in?

Have I ever insulted him first? A Rollie Pollie guy like him would benefit from losing some weight.

He is sort of like you.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:28 AM   #108
Jim in CT

Quote:
Internet tough guy. See you can't help yourself. I don't call myself a victim.

I told you I why I used the word so either you're too stupid to understand or don't like that I called you and others out for your hypocrisy. Pls. point out where I said t there's nothing wrong with using the word retard - either show me where I said that or admit you're a scummy liar.
"Internet tough guy"

That's me.

"I don't call myself a victim"

Every single time someone points out that you can be as insulting or crass as anyone, you immediately claim that you reacted in self defense because someone else was picking on poor little you. Every. Single. Time. It's never your fault. Not once.

"I told you I why I used the word "

As usual, I included your reasoning - you think the use of the word "retard" is justified to criticize Trump for mocking someone who doesn't have any intellectual issues. Its absurd.

"I told you I why I used the word...Pls. point out where I said t there's nothing wrong with using the word retard "

I have to admit, that as skilled as I am in understanding the flawed thought process of liberals, you are losing me here. So let me just ask you straight up, in front of everyone here...is that word hateful and offensive, or is it OK to use as a weapon? It can be one or the other, not both.

You used the word, you tried to justify it. In your mind, there was nothing wrong with your using it.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:34 AM   #109
Jim in CT

Quote:
What fantasy world do you live in?

Have I ever insulted him first? A Rollie Pollie guy like him would benefit from losing some weight.

He is sort of like you.
In the world in which I live, you like to claim the moral high ground and lecture others that they should play nice. Which is a notion I agree with, but concede I fall short of. Yet when we point out that you throw elbows with the best of them, you always whine about being picked on, you did it in this post. Every single time, it's someone else's fault. You are the only one who can act this way and still claim you're as innocent as a newborn kitten.

If I say that I only resort to insults when I feel that I've been pushed there, is that good enough for you? Or are you the only one who gets to play that card?

"I did it because he did it first " is an excuse that I don't let my children get away with. Even my middle son the "retard" knows better than to try that.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:35 AM   #110
PaulS

Quote:
"Internet tough guy"

That's me.

"I don't call myself a victim"

Every single time someone points out that you can be as insulting or crass as anyone, you immediately claim that you reacted in self defense because someone else was picking on poor little you. Every. Single. Time. It's never your fault. Not once. That is correct. That not calling myself the victim. That is explaining why I stoop to your level.
"I told you I why I used the word "

As usual, I included your reasoning - you think the use of the word "retard" is justified to criticize Trump for mocking someone who doesn't have any intellectual issues. Its absurd.The reporter did have some disabilities and I said I didn't know what they were.

"I told you I why I used the word...Pls. point out where I said there's nothing wrong with using the word retard "

I have to admit, that as skilled as I am in understanding the flawed thought process of liberals, you are losing me here. So let me just ask you straight up, in front of everyone here...is that word hateful and offensive, or is it OK to use as a weapon? It can be one or the other, not both.

You used the word, you tried to justify it. In your mind, there was nothing wrong with your using it.
I used it to point out your hypocrisy and to mock you for not having a problem with Trump. The Repub. elected a man who stood up on stage and acted like a 8 year old mocking someone with a disability. But as you said - as long as your 401K is doing ok, you don't care what he does.

How many times are you going to ask the same thing?
Old 05-09-2020, 10:40 AM   #111
Jim in CT

Quote:
I used it to point out your hypocrisy and to mock you for not having a problem with Trump.

How many times are you going to ask the same thing?
"mock you for not having a problem with having deranged, irrational, obsessive hatred for Trump"

Fixed it for you. I have serious, serious issues with his moral compass. My issues, unlike yours, aren't based in politics. My concerns with him are real. Not partisan nonsense.

" How many times are you going to ask the same thing"

For sure, I'd stop if you answered. Why would you use the word "retard" to describe someone when you admit you had no idea what his issues were? Do you use that hateful, disgusting term to describe everyone who isn't perfect?
Old 05-09-2020, 10:41 AM   #112
PaulS

Quote:
In the world in which I live, you like to claim the moral high ground and lecture others that they should play nice. Which is a notion I agree with, but concede I fall short of. Yet when we point out that you throw elbows with the best of them, you always whine about being picked on, you did it in this post.I'll admit I'll insult people when they insult me here. Every single time, it's someone else's fault. You are the only one who can act this way and still claim you're as innocent as a newborn kitten.As I said, try acting like an adult for 1 hour and not insult people and see the reaction you get. I don't think you can do that.

If I say that I only resort to insults when I feel that I've been pushed there, is that good enough for you? Or are you the only one who gets to play that card?Feel free, but I think you resort to insults many times before others do.

"I did it because he did it first " is an excuse that I don't let my children get away with. Well people only can ignore so much.Even my middle son the "retard" knows better than to try that.
I didn't know that.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:43 AM   #113
Jim in CT

Paul, in another thread, you denied you are a tattletale, but admitted that you went to Kevn with reports of others behaving in ways you didn't like, hoping he'd exert his authority. But that's not tattling.

In this post, you again claim that every single time you insult people, it's because they did it to you first. Every single time, you deny that you are responsible for your behavior, that someone else always made you do it. But you deny playing the victim card.

I'm not sure you know what "tattletale" or "playing the victim card" mean.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:44 AM   #114
PaulS

Quote:
"mock you for not having a problem with having deranged, irrational, obsessive hatred for Trump"How many posts did you put up about every little thing Obama did - never mind that Trump is 0000s of times worse and there is no bottom for his insults.

Fixed it for you. I have serious, serious issues with his moral compass. My issues, unlike yours, aren't based in politics. My concerns with him are real. Not partisan nonsense. So you think I wouldn't mind if say Biden starting calling people the vile things Trump does - your wrong then.

" How many times are you going to ask the same thing"

For sure, I'd stop if you answered. Why would you use the word "retard" to describe someone when you admit you had no idea what his issues were? Do you use that hateful, disgusting term to describe everyone who isn't perfect?
BC I knew he had a disability and Trump mocked him. I used spazz too. Trump knew he had a disability and yet purposely mocked him. How low is that.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:47 AM   #115
PaulS

Quote:
Paul, in another thread, you denied you are a tattletale, but admitted that you went to Kevn with reports of others behaving in ways you didn't like, hoping he'd exert his authority. But that's not tattling.
For the 10th time. Bruce posted the rules for some reason and I said why not inforce them? I pointed out direct violations of those rules. Why post them but not inforce them?
In this post, you again claim that every single time you insult people, it's because they did it to you first. Every single time, you deny that you are responsible for your behavior, that someone else always made you do it. Nobody makes me "do it" I just see no reason to take the classless insults from people on this site.But you deny playing the victim card.

I know what both are.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:47 AM   #116
Jim in CT

Quote:
But as you said - as long as your 401K is doing ok, you don't care what he does.
And you voted for a woman who married a predator, lied to protect him, and slut-shamed his victims on TV. A woman who said people who disagree with her (fellow American citizens) are deplorable. You overlooked her deep flaws and voted for her anyway. Right? So it's OK when you ignore your candidate's personal behavior, but a character flaw when Republicans do it.

Character wasn't on the ballot in 2016. Nor will it be in 2020. In November, you're going to vote for a man who told blacks that Romney "wants to put y'all back in chains".

But it's OK when you do it.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:48 AM   #117
Jim in CT

Quote:
Bruce posted the rules for some reason and I said why not inforce them? I pointed out direct violations of those rules.
Please differentiate that, from tattling.
Old 05-09-2020, 10:48 AM   #118
Sea Dangles

Quote:

In this post, you again claim that every single time you insult people, it's because they did it to you first. Every single time, you deny that you are responsible for your behavior, that someone else always made you do it. But you deny playing the victim card.

Not only is he insecure. He is also lacking integrity.

PRO CHOICE REPUBLICAN
Old 05-09-2020, 10:53 AM   #119
Jim in CT

Quote:
you think I wouldn't mind if say Biden starting calling people the vile things Trump does - your wrong then.
Hilary went on TV and said that her husband's many victims were "narcissist loony tunes". She said those who disagree with her are racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic, etc.
And Biden told blacks very explicitly, that Romney wants them back in chains.

Now, since you say you don't give your candidates a pass for saying vile things, please tell us your reaction to Hilary and Biden saying those things. Are you a glaring hypocrite? Or did you refuse to support Hilary and Biden?

Have fun with that.

Am I making those accusations up? Are those vile things to say? Is attacking assault victims on global television a vile thing to do? Or is that a trait you like in your president?

Biden also very likely sexually assaulted a young girl. But you're going to vote for him.

So where do you get off acting like you don't ignore personal character and vote on policy, just like I do?
Old 05-09-2020, 11:03 AM   #120
PaulS

Quote:
Please differentiate that, from tattling.
For the 8th time - That is asking the question why post the rules if he is not going to inforce them?