Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 07-18-2018, 08:35 AM   #181
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
The world is fixated on this outrageous circus event while the gop quietly plods on... systematicly taking apart everything that was put into place to protect us from pollution, Corperate greed, human rights, reproductive rights and public education. Wake up people

But her emails!!!!!
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Dark Money Groups Get A Little Darker, Thanks To IRS

Until now, tax-exempt groups under Section 501(c) of the tax code have had to identify donors of $5,000 or more on their annual tax returns.

The IRS calls the move a "significant reform to protect personal information." Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said the change "will in no way limit transparency."

"Trump's Treasury Department made it easier for anonymous foreign donors to funnel dark [secret] money into nonprofits."

The new change is a small step in a conservative campaign to repeal disclosures and limits on advocacy money that doesn't go directly to candidates or political parties. Donor disclosure to the IRS "can easily be abused to suppress First Amendment rights," said David Keating, president of the anti-regulation Institute for Free Speech.

tearing down the system brick by brick
Old 07-18-2018, 08:58 AM   #182
wdmso

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
So many people at the higher ends of intelligence loved my press conference performance in Helsinki. Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match. Big results will come!

5:53 AM - Jul 18, 2018
37.6K people are talking about this

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia. They would rather go to war than see this. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome!

the below tweet is spot on

Trump lies.
He does lie.
He did lie.
He lied.
He had lied.
He has lied.
He has been lying.
He was lying.
He is lying.
He would lie.
He will lie.

Then he will lie about the lie.

Then he will lie about having lied about the lie denying the lie.
Old 07-18-2018, 09:29 AM   #183
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Trump lies.
He does lie.
He did lie.
He lied.
He had lied.
He has lied.
He has been lying.
He was lying.
He is lying.
He would lie.
He will lie.

Then he will lie about the lie.

Then he will lie about having lied about the lie denying the lie.
If you say so, it must be true.
Old 07-18-2018, 11:31 AM   #184
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
If you say so, it must be true.
Not if i say so.. because he said so he lied and has lied and still lies I am sorry that those pesky facts keep showing up . keeping you on the defensive
Old 07-18-2018, 11:34 AM   #185
PaulS

Quote:
at the higher ends of intelligence
So said the stable genius.
Old 07-18-2018, 11:40 AM   #186
wdmso

Just in more fake news

Maria Butina Was In Contact With Russian Intelligence, Feds Say In New Documents

whats even more outrageous !!!

She was indicted on Tuesday by a grand jury

(these Americans on the jury must be deep state moles going along with this witch hunt ) how else can the right explain it ??
Old 07-19-2018, 12:15 AM   #187
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Please explain to me what products the top 100 are producing that we are buying, other than gas, oil, coal? So if regulation on the top polluters is lightened and they can stop investing in technology to keep up with ever tightening regulations to stem global warming, why would then not just increase their bottom line instead of spending that money to reduce emissions?

While your view on the open market is valid, I personally believe corporate greed is sometimes more of a driving factor, than investing in making a better product for the consumer. I've seen it first hand and while the company I worked for was small potatoes, their profits were in their pockets well ahead of improvements for the people making those profits go up.

https://www.theguardian.com/sustaina...climate-change
I am assuming that profit can be made in green energy. Perhaps I'm mistaken. If it can, what is stopping it?
Old 07-19-2018, 07:18 AM   #188
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Just in more fake news

Maria Butina Was In Contact With Russian Intelligence, Feds Say In New Documents

whats even more outrageous !!!

She was indicted on Tuesday by a grand jury

(these Americans on the jury must be deep state moles going along with this witch hunt ) how else can the right explain it ??
Good, if she is guilty I hope she is found guilty.

In 50 years the future Anderson Cooper will be claiming her innocence like good 'ole EthelR

I bet there are close to a thousand Chinese spies in the US. Stealing everything not nailed down, influencing politicians, corrupting others.

This is what adversary governments do

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 07-19-2018, 07:22 AM   #189
Sea Dangles

Just as the USA does overseas.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:24 AM   #190
scottw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
stop it...we never spy, hack or try to influence others
Old 07-19-2018, 07:26 AM   #191
scottw

maybe it's me...but the dems are acting more like they are concerned Muller doesn't have the goods than confident that he does...
Old 07-19-2018, 07:50 AM   #192
Sea Dangles

They are hoping, maybe praying for him to crash.
Old 07-19-2018, 07:52 AM   #193
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
Not to the degree that RUS/PRC do. We rely more on technical listening means . Though we are not hacking en masse like the Russians or Chinese

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 07-19-2018, 08:11 AM   #194
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Good, if she is guilty I hope she is found guilty.

In 50 years the future Anderson Cooper will be claiming her innocence like good 'ole EthelR

I bet there are close to a thousand Chinese spies in the US. Stealing everything not nailed down, influencing politicians, corrupting others.

This is what adversary governments do

She asked Donald Trump a question about Russian sanctions at a public event, met Donald Trump Jr. with Torshin at an NRA dinner, and reportedly bragged that she helped the Trump campaign communicate with Russia.

FreedomFest conference in Las Vegas in July 2015. Trump, in fact, called on her to ask a question. (chance? or staged ?)

Trump answered by talking about how “the whole world hates us” under Obama, and then said, “I know Putin, and I’ll tell you what, we get along with Putin.” He continued: “I don’t think you’d need the sanctions. I think that we would get along very, very well. I really believe that.”

Following Donald Trump's election in 2016, she and Torshin discussed their predictions for secretary of state, and whether that was good for "our people," ( casual talk between friends? the GOP has knitted a sweater over 2 FBI agents text messages ) who was Romney who got selected Tillerson whom Trump never met but who was given the medal of friendship by who else but Putin

This is what adversary governments do.. nice false equivalence.. you know as well as anyone else this is not just your run of the mill corporate espionage case not even close
Old 07-19-2018, 08:22 AM   #195
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
Not to the degree that RUS/PRC do. We rely more on technical listening means . Though we are not hacking en masse like the Russians or Chinese
We are pretty thorough in using that technical listening to spy on our own citizens. You might want to look at that Bill Binney video that I posted. He helped to devise those listening techniques.

The CIA, NSA, FBI, most likely have access to information gathered by that technical listening means which they can use to indict Trump or anyone on this forum for something.
Old 07-19-2018, 04:42 PM   #196
wdmso

@PressSec
Follow Follow @PressSec
More
In Helsinki, @POTUS agreed to ongoing working level dialogue between the two security council staffs. President Trump asked @Ambjohnbolton to invite President Putin to Washington in the fall and those discussions are already underway