Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 06-28-2022, 04:14 PM   #1
Jim in CT

democrats say border crisis is fabricated

https://www.foxnews.com/us/border-co...d-company-says
Old 06-28-2022, 04:28 PM   #2
wdmso

More made up outrage .. most conservatives are cheering in private these deaths ...

You speak as if this has never happened before

The agency recorded 557 southwest border deaths during fiscal year 2021. That's up from 254 deaths in fiscal year 2020 and 300 deaths in 2019, marking a significant increase amid a 30-year record year for border crossings.

2017, 10 people died after they were left in a tractor-trailer outside a Walmart in San Antonio. look who was in office in 2017
Old 06-28-2022, 04:47 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
More made up outrage .. most conservatives are cheering in private these deaths ...
deranged.

especially considering how hispanics are shifting right in every single
poll.

your brain is broke, it’s just broke. i didn’t say Biden caused this. i said, correctly, that the entire time Trump was president, liberals insisted there was no humanitarian crisis at the border.

Therefore, the evidence suggests it’s democrats, not republicans, who are callous to this suffering.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 06-29-2022, 08:56 AM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

Is it caravan time again?
Old 06-29-2022, 09:37 AM   #5
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
deranged.

especially considering how hispanics are shifting right in every single
poll.

your brain is broke, it’s just broke. i didn’t say Biden caused this. i said, correctly, that the entire time Trump was president, liberals insisted there was no humanitarian crisis at the border.

Therefore, the evidence suggests it’s democrats, not republicans, who are callous to this suffering.
Whats deranged is actually suggesting conservatives have any empathy on to why these people are willing to face such hazards
To come to America…

Why would they use terms such as invasion to describe the souther border…it’s just like abortion they use terms like murder, but then their welfare queens once the have children and need assistance.

the US caused this issue in the 80s learn your history

The only way you stem the masses of people trying to come north is to try to make were they live is actually make life live able ..

It’s the same argument you use to describe why people move to Florida . Taxes ,freedom , cost of living .
Old 06-29-2022, 09:49 AM   #6
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
Is it caravan time again?
Yea what happened to that

Fox News Claims 'Largest Ever' Migrant Caravan Gathering In Mexico June 7th

Reuters said that at least 6,000 people left the Mexican city of Tapachula on Monday with the goal of reaching the U.S.

Well it google maps says walking should take 14 days

It’s been 21 days since they ran the story

A week ago, no one on Fox News mentioned the word “caravan,” according to the Internet Archive’s database of closed captioning from the network. Then on June 3 the word was mentioned once, with reporter Griff Jenkins telling anchor Bret Baier that “the largest caravan ever to depart Tapachula” was expected to leave that Mexican city Monday — that is, June 6 — headed for the United States.
The network was off to the races. “Caravan” came up seven times Saturday, 26 times Sunday and 58 times Monday. Another wave of Fox News migrant-caravan coverage had begun.
We’ve been through this before. On at least four previous occasions, Fox News has amped up coverage of groups of migrants gathering in Mexico or Central America to travel to the United States. And on at least three of those four prior occasions, the trigger was more obviously politics than policy.

large numbers of migrants headed to the United States. Marching along like an invading force. Never mind that the caravan identified by Jenkins — the largest ever, he said — is made up of 11,000 people. That’s less than 5 percent of the number of people stopped at the border in April.

Yep the Fox viewer live on a diet of lies and outraged 24x7
Old 06-29-2022, 10:05 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

Yep the Fox viewer live on a diet of lies and outraged 24x7
Who told you that unborn babies feel no pain?> Is that where we should all be getting our news?

Who told you that Republicans are celebrating those immigrant deaths? Should we all get our news from that lunatic?

Worry about your ignorance.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:43 AM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

👆a little unhinged?
Old 06-29-2022, 10:56 AM   #9
Jim in CT

Quote:
👆a little unhinged?
so it’s unhinged to say babies feel pain, and to deny that half the country is celebrating that 50 mexicans suffocated to death?

makes sense.
Old 06-29-2022, 11:24 AM   #10
Pete F.
Canceled

Let me know if Tucker apologized for lying to his audience two weeks ago that "Not a single person in the crowd on January 6 was found to be carrying a firearm"?

Tucker Carlson Predicts the Government Will Lace the Water Supply with Antidepressants to Pacify Americans: 'That's Coming'

While America is talking about the damning testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson, Tucker Carlson is over on Faux News discussing UFOs in Brazil.

And… now we know how so many people can still be supporting the treasonous traitor.
Old 06-29-2022, 12:11 PM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
Let me know if Tucker apologized for lying to his audience two weeks ago that "Not a single person in the crowd on January 6 was found to be carrying a firearm"?

Tucker Carlson Predicts the Government Will Lace the Water Supply with Antidepressants to Pacify Americans: 'That's Coming'

While America is talking about the damning testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson, Tucker Carlson is over on Faux News discussing UFOs in Brazil.

And… now we know how so many people can still be supporting the treasonous traitor.
i don’t communicate with tucker. but if you corrected him, i would never say you were deranged for doing do.

but here, someone said babies don’t feel pain in the womb, and that conservatives are celebrating 50 people
suffocating. And when i call that out, you say i’m the one with the flaw. But then you point out stickers lies

So it’s ok when you point out lies, but unhinged when i do it.

i’ll be toasting you on election night.
Old 06-29-2022, 12:15 PM   #12
Pete F.
Canceled

How’d that work out for you last time?
Old 06-29-2022, 12:26 PM   #13
Jim in CT

Quote:
How’d that work out for you last time?
(1) last election was far better for the gop than was expected. i was fully expecting trump to lose. i can make a case that the GOP is better off not having the white house now, because biden is getting blamed for all these disasters, not all of which is his fault.

(2) i’m not you. I can be fully functional when i don’t get my way, i’m not 1% the zealot that you are. Not 1%.

In 2008, the GOP got almost wiped off the map across the board. That was a tough one for me because i really loved McCain. This is looking to be like that for you, but worse because you’re a fanatic.
Old 06-29-2022, 01:03 PM   #14
Pete F.
Canceled

You’re not me.
I expect morality, ethics and empathy from our leaders.
You want revenge.
Tell me again how Liz Cheney is a RINO
Old 06-29-2022, 01:13 PM   #15
Jim in CT

Quote:
You’re not me.
I expect morality, ethics and empathy from our leaders.
You want revenge.
Tell me again how Liz Cheney is a RINO
Liz Cheney is happy to get us in endless wars, presumably so that her donors can get rich, though that’s speculation.

Conservatives don’t want that anymore. I happen to agree with that principle. American blood should be treated as the precious commodity it is. She’s done. And she’s bitter about it.
Old 06-29-2022, 01:36 PM   #16
Pete F.
Canceled

LGBTQ teachers in Orange County, Florida are being told to take down photos of their same-sex spouses in their classrooms and not to talk about them to students following the Don’t Say Gay law taking effect. All rainbow articles of clothing are being banned, per @wftv.