Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 06-09-2022, 08:36 AM   #31
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Jim ever think the whirlwind reference was a political whirlwind after the right stacked the courts, oh wait that won’t work for your narrative?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

https://youtu.be/2r3_nRGy1FI

Just imaging if someone on the R said this towards Pelosi or Schumer and their home addresses are leaked.
YOU ARE A #^&#^&#^&#^&ING IDIOT IF YOU THINK IT WASNT A THREAT ON HIS LIFE !!!

LETS GO BRANDON
Old 06-09-2022, 08:44 AM   #32
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

I’m pretty sure we all know who the idiot is on this forum.
Old 06-09-2022, 08:50 AM   #33
Jim in CT

Quote:
yet you are the one who made a claim and refuse to explain it.

And protesters are still outside kavanaugh hime last night, after the threat, in blatant violation of federal law. Psaki said explicitly that biden encourages protests at their homes, meaning Biden is encouraging people to commit federal crimes.

Old 06-09-2022, 09:59 AM   #34
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:

#^&#^&#^&#^& YOU !

LETS GO BRANDON
Old 06-09-2022, 10:10 AM   #35
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"You still refuse to admit Trump and certain GOP officials trying to steal the election was wrong "

Are you unvbelievably stupid? or unbelievably dishonest?

What Trump did was awful. I hope he gies away and never rund for anything again. Ever.

Is that going too fast for you? Do you need me to simplify that?

You're the hypocrite who constantly refuses to hold your own side to the standards you hold the GOP to. You don't care that elected congressional democrats also tried to reverse the outcome of a free and fair election. You refuse to condemn that.

You are the one defending it when your side does what you say you're opposed to.

Is that how you express it when the POTUS try’s to steal a National election in the United States of America.

What Trump did was awful

I am sorry I don’t understand that minimization.. But then again if that’s how you feel who am I to convince you otherwise. Time to move on👍
Old 06-09-2022, 10:29 AM   #36
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Is that how you express it when the POTUS try’s to steal a National election in the United States of America.

What Trump did was awful

I am sorry I don’t understand that minimization.. But then again if that’s how you feel who am I to convince you otherwise. Time to move on👍
I said Trump was a morally bankrupt reptile who should never run for anything again. How come you left that out?

I'm being very clear, and also very consistent.

I answered your question, please answer mine...why are you OK with congressional democrats trying to overturn an election, simply because they lost? Why can't you criticize that?

Here, I'll tee it up for you, you just fill in the blank.

I, WDMSO, think it's horrible that a small number of Republicans tried to overturn the 2020 election simply because they lost. But I don't care that a small number of congressional democrats also tried to overturn the 2016 election simply because they lost. I have no problem with what the democrats did because _______________".

Fill in the blank. If you're still confused, find the dumbest inmate at your prison, have him explain it to you.
Old 06-09-2022, 08:17 PM   #37
wdmso

Quote:
I said Trump was a morally bankrupt reptile who should never run for anything again. How come you left that out?

I answered your question, please answer mine...why are you OK with congressional democrats trying to overturn an election, simply because they lost? Why can't you criticize that?

I, WDMSO, think it's horrible that a small number of Republicans tried to overturn the 2020 election simply because they lost. But I don't care that a small number of congressional democrats also tried to overturn the 2016 election simply because they lost. I have no problem with what the democrats did because _______________".

Fill in the blank. If you're still confused, find the dumbest inmate at your prison, have him explain it to you.

OK with congressional democrats trying to overturn an election,

Your in denial keep bring up you fantasy comparisons

Plz Jim seek help … even the dumbest inmate . Understands what Trump and his supporters did

And keep refusing to admit Trump the POTUS tried to overthrow an American election

Fill in the blank I am a ———— member
Old 06-09-2022, 09:00 PM   #38
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:

Tu quoque (accusation of hypocrisy) is the dominant figure of conservatives. It's used as a form of ad hominem attack (attacking the person instead of their argument) & to deny standing (ability to voice an opinion). It's an anti-democratic silencing & delegitimizing strategy

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 06-10-2022, 05:32 AM   #39
Jim in CT

Quote:
OK with congressional democrats trying to overturn an election,

Your in denial keep bring up you fantasy comparisons

Plz Jim seek help … even the dumbest inmate . Understands what Trump and his supporters did

And keep refusing to admit Trump the POTUS tried to overthrow an American election

i said 10,000 times that i agree with you, Trump tried to overturn the results of a fair election. What about that, don’t you understand.

When i say a small
number of congressional
democrats tried to do the same thing, how am i wrong? you keep saying i’m wrong, but you don’t say how.
Old 06-10-2022, 05:33 AM   #40
Jim in CT

Quote:

“low IQ club”?
Old 06-10-2022, 05:48 AM   #41
Pete F.
Canceled

If they did nothing illegal, why would Trumplican members of Congress need a pardon?
Old 06-10-2022, 07:27 AM   #42
wdmso

Quote:
i said 10,000 times that i agree with you, Trump tried to overturn the results of a fair election. What about that, don’t you understand.

When i say a small
number of congressional
democrats tried to do the same thing, how am i wrong? you keep saying i’m wrong, but you don’t say how.

A challenge by several House Democrats to Donald Trump’s election on Friday collapsed when t A challenge by several House Democrats to Donald Trump’s election on Friday collapsed when they failed to persuade a single Democratic senator to join their protest.

The short-lived, doomed-from-the-start effort — spearheaded by Reps. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas and Barbara Lee of California — came during a joint meeting of the House and Senate to certify Trump’s Electoral College victory. Without sufficient support to challenge Trump’s victory, the Republican-led Congress moved ahead with an easy confirmation of Trump’s presidency. They failed to persuade a single Democratic senator to join their protest.

3 people Jim oh the Horror
Do you understand

They failed to persuade a single Democratic senator to join their protest.

yet Donald persuaded his Maga supporters to attack the capital his GOP supporters to illegally attempt overthrow a lawful election via fake slates of electors disputing States via lies deception and conspiracy

And you still are trying to say democrats did the same thing .

An fyi to keep things in perspective

The 147 Republicans Who Voted to Overturn Election Results

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...objectors.html

Thats an amazing ability you have .

Last edited by wdmso; 06-10-2022 at 07:46 AM..
Old 06-10-2022, 08:03 AM   #43
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
If they did nothing illegal, why would Trumplican members of Congress need a pardon?
Yup, Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania, now the chairman of the conservative Freedom Caucus, asked for a presidential pardon.

Morally bankrupt