Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-03-2016, 10:44 PM   #1
Nebe

Proof Trump knows he is going to loose

He has booked his election night event at a Hilton.

Think on that for a while.
Old 11-04-2016, 03:15 AM   #2
scottw

they've moved Hillary's to a Federal Penitentiary...think on that for a while
Old 11-04-2016, 07:01 AM   #3
buckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
He has booked his election night event at a Hilton.

Think on that for a while.
His facilities were probably all booked
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 11-04-2016, 07:09 AM   #4
scottw

Hillary voters/defenders who want to put her in the White House to fight all of the government corruption, lack of transparency and influence by special interests through influence peddling are shocked that Melanoma came out against cyberbullying yesterday....
Old 11-04-2016, 08:10 AM   #5
Nebe

I think it is because there's a fear that where ever he is it will or could get trashed by trump supporters who are pissed off he lost.

Thank you for all of your insightful responses.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:03 AM   #6
scottw

Quote:
I think it is because there's a fear that where ever he is it will or could get trashed by trump supporters who are pissed off he lost.

Thank you for all of your insightful responses.
it's actually the Hillary and Bernie supporters that have been responsible for all of the property damage etc..throughout the campaign....I suspect it might be those supporters that riot if she wins to in order to
'celebrate'

you are welcome for a little reality

heh...heh...Krauthammer

Rule of thumb for a presidential campaign where the two candidates have the highest unfavorable ratings in the history of polling: If you’re the center of attention, you’re losing. As Election Day approaches, Hillary Clinton cannot shake the spotlight. She is still ahead in the polls, but you know she’s slipping when she shows up at a Florida campaign event with a week to go accompanied by the former Miss Universe, Alicia Machado.

Last edited by scottw; 11-04-2016 at 10:14 AM..
Old 11-04-2016, 10:14 AM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
it's actually the Hillary and Bernie supporters that have been responsible for all of the property damage etc..throughout the campaign....I suspect it might be those supporters that riot if she wins to in order to
'celebrate'

you are welcome for a little reality
Dead on.

Nebe, you may be reaching a bit. Conservatives do not have a history of rioting and property destruction, when we don't get our way. Not saying it can't happen with Trump, but if history repeats itself, not much to worry about. It's liberals who result to feral anarchy and looting.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:21 AM   #8
Nebe

we shall see.
Meanwhile a church still smolderes with "vote trump" spray painted on it.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:34 AM   #9
scottw

Quote:
we shall see.
probably burned because someone was offended by the "vote trump" message....or it could be one of the Clinton campaign paid operatives sent to cause/instigate mayhem to leave the impression that trump supporters are deplorables...plenty of examples and evidence of that
Old 11-04-2016, 12:10 PM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
we shall see.
And a GOP local HQ building was firebombed.

I'm not talking about (and neither should you be talking about) what one or two deranged people do. I'm talking about large groups who are rallying around a specific cause. Show me a large-scale conservative riot form the last 25 years, in this country. I can show you as many liberal riots as you could want to see.

Nebe, would you rather have Occupy Wall Street, or the Tea Party, have a rally across the street from your house or studio? Come on, now...
Old 11-04-2016, 12:11 PM   #11
Jim in CT

Quote:
probably burned because someone was offended by the "vote trump" message....or it could be one of the Clinton campaign paid operatives sent to cause/instigate mayhem to leave the impression that trump supporters are deplorables...plenty of examples and evidence of that
Correct. We know for a fact, that liberal groups sent people to Tea Party rallies with racist signs, to discredit the group. One only does that, when one knows that they cannot ever win on the issues.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:47 PM   #12
tysdad115

I'm confused. Is he going to loose? Or is he too loose? Or is it you think this is proof he is going to lose? If you think he is too loose that's something I'd rather not hear about.

Does your incessant whining make you feel better? How about you just shut the hell up and suck it up? It's a fishing forum , so please just stop.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:18 AM   #13
Raven

i think he wins either way

not so for america
Old 11-05-2016, 09:06 AM   #14
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysdad115 View Post
I'm confused. Is he going to loose? Or is he too loose? Or is it you think this is proof he is going to lose? If you think he is too loose that's something I'd rather not hear about.
He never wanted to win. All of this has been a huge publicity stunt. if you have been paying attention to the big picture, you would know that he is already creating his own television network. His plans are probably to sit behind the camera and criticize everything that Hillary does for the next four years, possibly eight.

Do I think he's going to lose? I don't know.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:30 AM   #15
tysdad115

Sarcasm from your typo Nebe!! I just want it to end.
Old 11-05-2016, 04:04 PM   #16
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tysdad115 View Post
Sarcasm from your typo Nebe!! I just want it to end.
Oh man. Me too. I am so f-Ing sick of this chit.
Old 12-21-2016, 05:17 PM   #17
scottw

Quote:
we shall see.
Nebstrodamus

http://wreg.com/2016/12/21/mississip...th-vote-trump/
Old 12-22-2016, 08:06 AM   #18
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

But...But.....But.....

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
Old 12-22-2016, 08:30 AM   #19
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

This is really sad and horrible.

We have all these stories of all the Hate Crimes being committed by Pro Trumpers, the media reminds us of this all the time, yet the most I can recall and the biggest ones are by the supposed to victims pulling a theatrical hoax.

Not saying there are no bad people doing bad things in the name of Trump but there sure seems to be a lot more people making it look like Trump.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 12-22-2016, 08:40 AM   #20
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
This is really sad and horrible.

We have all these stories of all the Hate Crimes being committed by Pro Trumpers, the media reminds us of this all the time, yet the most I can recall and the biggest ones are by the supposed to victims pulling a theatrical hoax.

Not saying there are no bad people doing bad things in the name of Trump but there sure seems to be a lot more people making it look like Trump.Do you have any links bc the media seems to have not shared those stories. I'd be interested in seeing them. We don't know who committed these hate crimes but from what I've seen there is a huge increase. Seems like a lot more confererate flags around.
• The home in Moonachie, N.J., of Nikita Whitlock, a fullback for the New York Giants, was vandalized last Tuesday night with swastikas, the phrase “KKK” and the word “Trump.” Police are investigating the vandalism as a hate crime.

• Brandon Marshall, a Denver Broncos linebacker who had knelt during the national anthem at games this season, received a threatening letter full of racial slurs last week. “We are ‘channeling’ a devastating hard hit for you,” the sender wrote. “Something to make you an invalid in a wheel chair.” The security staff of the Broncos is investigating the letter.

• Ilhan Omar, a newly elected Minnesota state representative and the country’s first Somali-American legislator, was harassed last Tuesday by a cab driver in Washington, D.C. He called her “ISIS” and threatened to remove her hijab. Ms. Omar was in Washington to attend a planning session for Democrats at the White House.

• Last Tuesday and Wednesday, the staff at Cambridge Rindge and Latin School, a public high school in Cambridge, Mass., found three swastikas drawn in boys’ bathrooms.

• A man was stabbed near a mosque in Simi Valley, Calif. on Saturday night. One man has been arrested on suspicion of a hate crime in the incident, and police are looking for another suspect. The victim was reportedly in stable condition on Monday.

• The actor T.J. Miller was arrested on Friday after allegedly hitting an Uber driver in an argument over Donald Trump. Mr. Miller has been critical of Mr. Trump in the past; during an October television appearance, he attempted to burn a Trump-brand tie.

• On Saturday morning, police were called to a Korean Presbyterian church in Buena Park, Calif., to investigate swastikas painted on a wall.

• Last Friday, a student at Nassau Community College on Long Island notified security of swastikas and the words “Germany” and “Heil Hitler” drawn in a men’s restroom. A security guard had found separate swastikas in a stairwell and on a wall last Wednesday, and three other incidents of anti-Semitic graffiti were reported in October.

• A resident of Greenwood, Ind., notified police on Tuesday that a racial slur had been spray-painted on the side of his house. He had also received a note stating that his family were not welcome and that this was “Trump country.” The incident has been reported to the FBI as a possible hate crime.

• A dead pig was dumped in the parking lot of a mosque in Lawton, Okla., last Tuesday night. Islam prohibits pork consumption, and the Oklahoma chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations is asking the F.B.I. to investigate the incident as a hate crime.

• On Saturday, a Muslim police officer and her teenage son were accosted in Brooklyn by a man who yelled “go back to your country”and shoved the boy. The officer had received a medal in 2014 for saving a baby from a fire. A man has been charged with a hate crime in the case.

• A mosque in Providence and one in Wayland, Mass. received letters saying Donald Trump is “going to do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews.” The same message was sent in November to several other mosques.

• A uniformed MTA worker wearing a hijab was called a “terrorist” by a man while riding the 7 train in Manhattan. The man followed her into Grand Central Terminal and pushed her to the ground; she was treated for leg injuries.

• A swastika and the word “Trump” were found on a blackboard in a middle school classroom at the William H. Lincoln School in Brookline, Mass. last Wednesday.

• On November 29, a visitor to Quince Orchard High School in Gaithersburg, Md., found a swastika drawn on a bathroom wall. Local police are still investigating a previous incident at the school, in which the football field was vandalized with a swastika.

• A faculty member at the University of Nebraska at Omaha found a swastika, an anti-Semitic slur and the words “make America great again” carved into a bathroom wall on campus last Thursday.

• In Burtonsville, Md., three cars in a driveway were vandalized with swastikas and the words “Trump” and “racist.” Police, who were called to investigate last Wednesday, said the vandalism was probably motivated by the homeowner’s political beliefs.

• Surveillance video captured in downtown Los Angeles last Tuesday shows a man spray-painting a swastika on a building. Residents of the area say they have found swastikas on multiple buildings nearby.

• When an interracial couple returned to their rental property in Cincinnati after Thanksgiving weekend, they found it badly damaged and defaced with swastikas, a racial slur and the words “white power.”

• In Pasco, Wa., last Wednesday, a man was stabbed in the throat after a conversation about Donald Trump turned violent. The victim had allegedly called the suspect a racial slur.

A man is accused of attacking a Muslim woman at a Manhattan Dunkin’ Donuts on Sunday, throwing coffee in her face and putting her in a headlock. According to police, he told the woman he “hated Muslims” and was going to kill her. He has been charged with assault as a hate crime.

• On Friday, a post on the anti-Semitic website the Daily Stormer called for a “troll storm” against Jewish people in Whitefish, Mont., where Sherry Spencer, the mother of the white nationalist leader Richard Spencer, owns a building. The post’s author, apparently reacting to calls for Ms. Spencer to sell the building, published pictures of Whitefish residents, including a child, with Star of David symbols and the German word for “Jew.” The post advised readers not to use violence or threats, but several people targeted have received death threats.

• Last Wednesday, a passerby noticed a swastika drawn on the side of a health clinic on the upper west side of Manhattan.

• A Temple University student discovered swastikas, a racial slur and the message “Trump 2016” written in snow on a car near the Philadelphia campus on Wednesday night.
Photo

• The sign outside a mosque in Redmond, Wash., was vandalized early Saturday morning. The mosque was also vandalized in November.

• Last Thursday, a man reported to Niagara Falls police that his car had been vandalized, with a racial slur and the phrase “go back to Buffalo” scratched into the paint. The tires had been slashed, the gas cap was missing and an unknown substance, possibly bleach, had been splashed inside the car.

• Police in Nassau County, N.Y., are investigating three recent incidents of anti-Semitic graffiti. On Friday, a professor noticed swastikas in a men’s bathroom at Nassau Community College. It was the latest in a string of vandalism incidents at the college. Also on Friday, a customer found anti-Semitic graffiti on the outside wall of a 7-Eleven. On Saturday, five swastikas were drawn in snow outside a home in Mineola, N.Y.

• Last Wednesday, a student at Western High School in Russiaville, Ind. posted a Snapchat photo of an Indianapolis Colts cheerleader with a racial slur after the cheerleaders visited the school to celebrate a blood donation program. The principal and the student have apologized, and the principal said the student faced “significant and severe” disciplinary action
Old 12-22-2016, 09:08 AM   #21
JohnR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post

Good stuff to follow up with (the follow up, not the actual events portrayed)

Out the 27 or so items you listed SEVEN had Trump listed in the blurb. So about 25%.

Several of the incidents indicate that the victim (odd word to use i this scenario) was probably the Pro-Trump person though likely culpability is not one sided.

A couple instances are really unclear.

Here are the general problems I have with your list:

• Many of these issues were happening by a$$holes with problems to begin with. Not excusing it at any level but it was already happening.
  • The link to Trump is just a small percentage
  • Some may have been instigated by the other side
  • Most of these I have not seen on the news. But nearly every day I hear how Hate Crimes are happening at alarming rates. These incidents while shameful and ridiculous are not happening at an alarming rate.

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 12-22-2016, 09:24 AM   #22
PaulS

I don't know the % and purposely did not count them bc I think people can now get a way w/this type of anger, etc. A hate crime against someone should bother us all - not just against someone you think has the same political views. Trump at his rallies promoted the idea of violence when protestors did something and he would say things to incite his supporters. I would think a tiny % is from people from "the other side" (and I hate using that word).

While not a hate crime there have been a lot more flying of the Confederate flag.

I would say all hate crimes are done by a$$holes.

Last edited by PaulS; 12-22-2016 at 09:29 AM..
Old 12-22-2016, 09:38 AM   #23
scottw

Quote:

While not a hate crime there have been a lot more flying of the Confederate flag.
what is with you and confederate flags?...what the hell are you talking about?????

I didn't see the confederate flag mentioned in your list of hate crimes...lots of swastikas...no flags...snow swastiksa?...is that when you dance like an Egyptian snow angel?
Old 12-22-2016, 09:47 AM   #24
JohnR

Quote:
I don't know the % and purposely did not count them bc I think people can now get a way w/this type of anger, etc. A hate crime against someone should bother us all - not just against someone you think has the same political views. Trump at his rallies promoted the idea of violence when protestors did something and he would say things to incite his supporters. I would think a tiny % is from people from "the other side" (and I hate using that word).

I would say all hate crimes are done by a$$holes.
I completely agree all hate crimes are done by a$$holes.

As for the rallys - plenty of Anti-Trump people incited and committed violence against pro Trump people - by our definition that makes them a$4holes too

The Confederate flag was washed away by the PC so yes I do expect it to come back as a sign of defiance.

I have been thinking about flying the Navy Jack to troll the unwitting and PCSJWs

Apocalypse is Coming:
Old 12-22-2016, 09:51 AM   #25
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Do you have any links bc the media seems to have not shared those stories. I'd be interested in seeing them. We don't know who committed these hate crimes but from what I've seen there is a huge increase. Seems like a lot more confererate flags around.
An Arab-American YouTuber is claiming he was removed from a Delta airline flight from London this morning after passengers said they felt “uncomfortable” with him speaking to his mother in Arabic on the phone.

However, some passengers on the plane have cast doubt into Saleh’s version of what happened before he was kicked off the flight, and Delta said in a statement that, after speaking to several passengers, Saleh and his friend appeared to have sparked the entire incident.

In a statement issued Wednesday afternoon, Delta Airlines said Saleh and the others removed from the flight appeared to have “sought to disrupt the cabin with provocative behavior,” suggesting the entire event may have been staged.

“While one (passenger), according to media reports, is a known prankster who was video recorded and encouraged by his traveling companion, what is paramount to Delta is the safety and comfort of our passengers and employees,” the airline said in a statement. “It is clear these individuals sought to violate that priority.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Muslim student who said she was harassed on the subway by drunken, hate-spewing white men shouting “Donald Trump!” lied to police because she broke her curfew, law enforcement sources said Wednesday.

Yasmin Seweid, 18, joined a growing list of local and national alleged hate-crime victims when she told cops she was taunted Dec. 1 on the No. 6 train by three men who called her a terrorist and tried to snatch her hijab off her head while straphangers did nothing.

But Seweid finally broke down Wednesday and was arrested after she admitted to detectives that it was all a big lie.

“Nothing happened, and there was no victim,” a police source said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Babson College students who celebrated Trump’s victory by driving through the Wellesley College campus with a Trump flag will not face disciplinary action.

Edward Tomasso and Parker Rand-Ricciardi were found not responsible for disorderly conduct and harassment by Babson’s Honor Board on Monday, according to The Boston Herald.

Posts on social media claimed that the duo spit on people and shouted racial and homophobic slurs as they drove through Wellesley’s campus in a Chevy Silverado pickup truck on November 9. The pair, however, denied those claims, stating that they had only waved a Trump flag and yelled “Trump 2016” and “Make America Great Again” in their excitement over the election results.

Babson police looked into the incident, banning Tomasso and Rand-Ricciardi from campus for one month while the investigation was completed, but were unable to find any witnesses corroborating the claims of slurs and spitting.

“The board made clear that the initial allegations involving claims of things that were supposedly said and done were not true,” said Brad Bailey, Tomasso’s attorney.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Plainview man was arrested Tuesday and charged with drawing hateful graffiti on the Nassau Community College campus in East Garden City on multiple different occasions, police say.

According to authorities, Jasskirat Saini,(Trump Supporter????) 20, of Central Park Road, was arrested at 12:38 p.m. for multiple bias incidents at Nassau Community College. Police say Saini drew two swastikas on the exterior wall of Building H and "KKK" on the floor of F Building Cluster 225 before his arrest on Tuesday.

Police had been responding to the campus for instances of swastikas drawn on buildings since October. Most of the swastikas were found drawn in men's bathrooms in the various buildings around campus.

It would appear that Saini is a disgruntled malcontent who has a special animosity toward Jews because, according to police, he did it "because he felt he was being harassed by the Jewish community in his hometown of Plainview." But it's hard to understand why a guy who looks like Jasskirat Saini would be writing "KKK" anywhere unless he was perpetrating a hate crime hoax.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Authorities have made an arrest after a Greenville church was set on fire in November.

According to Warren Strain, the Communication Director for the Mississippi Department of Public Safety, Andrew McClinton was arrested by Greenville Police. He is charged with one count of first-degree arson of a place of worship.

Strain said McClinton attended the church. He was taken into custody Wednesday.

Hopewell M.B. Church was burned November 1 and the words “Vote Trump” were painted on the building.

Authorities said he is being held in the Washington County Detention Center awaiting his initial appearance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ann Arbor police say a report of ethnic intimidation involving a woman wearing a hijab did not actually happen.

According to police, a University of Michigan student told police on she was approached by a man who threatened to set her hijab on fire if she didn't remove it. It happened on Nov. 11.

She then said the suspect pulled out a lighter, so she removed her hijab before he ran away on foot.

Police say detectives have been working with the U of M Police Department and the FBI. They have conducted multiple interviews and reviewed multiple surveillance videos.

"During the investigation, numerous inconsistencies in the statements provided by the alleged victim were identified," police said in a release.

Detectives then determined the incident did not happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It turns out that some anti-Latino graffiti at Elon University is all a big hoax, perpetrated by a student of the very ethnicity the message targeted.

“Bye Bye Latinos Hasta La Vista” the whiteboard message read, and as you’d expect it led to immediate fierce denunciations from staff and students alike upon its discovery on Thursday.

“The message was written by a Latino student who was upset about the results of the election and wrote the message as a satirical commentary,” said Smith Jackson, vice president for Student Life.

Multiple sources confirmed on Thursday afternoon and Friday morning the person who wrote the note was of Latino heritage and did so as a joke. ENN looked to confirm the information with a university official, but representatives either refused to provide the information or said they did not know the student’s identity.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

olice say a Volusia County man faked a hate crime, set his ex-girlfriend's car on fire and then staged his own abduction to throw off detectives.

Vincent Palmer, 27, told detectives he taped a note with racial slurs and the words "KKK" and "Trump" written on it to his ex-girlfriend's mailbox early Saturday before throwing a brick through her car window and dousing the back seat in gasoline because they were having problems over the custody of their children, according to an arrest report.

Ormond Beach police and firefighters responded to the woman's home on Biltmore Drive shortly after 5:30 a.m. Saturday after she found her car on fire in the driveway. She told police a neighbor woke her up to make sure everyone in the house, where her family has lived since the 1970s, was safe.

Officers noticed brick in the back seat and called the State Fire Marshal's Office to investigate the fire as suspicious, a report states.

The next morning, Daytona Beach police were called to a possible abduction after one of Palmer's relatives found a bloody note saying, "You will never see your grandson again alive" and "KKK," according to an arrest report. Palmer later told police that it was his blood.

Officers started searching for Palmer and found him at a Burger King in Ormond Beach, where he eventually confessed to the crimes, police said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I know....nothing to see here and you yourself said you didn't see any of this, don't you think that's a problem with the "Journalistic Integrity" in this country

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 12-22-2016 at 09:59 AM..

Old 12-22-2016, 09:57 AM   #26
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

I agree, A$$holes are the ones who commit hate crimes, and A$$holes are the ones who report fake hate crimes.

and Racists are a$$holes, just like people calling people who aren't racist, racist....are also a$$holes

Old 12-22-2016, 10:42 AM   #27
PaulS

Quote:
what is with you and confederate flags?...what the hell are you talking about?????

I didn't see the confederate flag mentioned in your list of hate crimes...lots of swastikas...no flags...snow swastiksa?...is that when you dance like an Egyptian snow angel?
You should look up a little history of the Confederate flag. It appears you don't much about it.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:53 AM   #28
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post

I know....nothing to see here and you yourself said you didn't see any of this, don't you think that's a problem with the "Journalistic Integrity" in this countrynot at all bc what I didn't see is the "more" or the "most". I do think people are blind to what they don't want to see.
So what is the point of posting 7 items? John said that "the most I can recall and the biggest ones are by the supposed to victims pulling a theatrical hoax" and "lot more people making it look like Trump". Not that there were "also" incidences of people making claims up.

So 7 isn't the most or the biggest or a lot more.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...owing-election

Last edited by PaulS; 12-22-2016 at 11:01 AM..
Old 12-22-2016, 11:49 AM   #29
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
So what is the point of posting 7 items? John said that "the most I can recall and the biggest ones are by the supposed to victims pulling a theatrical hoax" and "lot more people making it look like Trump". Not that there were "also" incidences of people making claims up.

So 7 isn't the most or the biggest or a lot more.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...owing-election
I wasn't responding to John, I was responding to you....

Quote:
Do you have any links bc the media seems to have not shared those stories. I'd be interested in seeing them. We don't know who committed these hate crimes but from what I've seen there is a huge increase. Seems like a lot more confererate flags around.
...and it isn't that there is a huge increase in Hate Crimes.....its that there is a huge increase in Reporting hate crimes in the news.

there have always been hate crimes....and sadly there always will be. But just because they are happening post election doesn't make them Trumps fault.

Old 12-22-2016, 12:10 PM   #30
JohnR

Quote:
I agree, A$$holes are the ones who commit hate crimes, and A$$holes are the ones who report fake hate crimes.

and Racists are a$$holes, just like people calling people who aren't racist, racist....are also a$$holes
Ding, Ding, Ding. Duck falls from the ceiling.

Quote:
You should look up a little history of the Confederate flag. It appears you don't much about it.
Hmm, do you mean the Battle Flag of the Army or NOVA? Or the CSA flag (or one of the multitude of CSA flags)?

Quote:
I wasn't responding to John, I was responding to you....

...and it isn't that there is a huge increase in Hate Crimes.....its that there is a huge increase in Reporting hate crimes in the news.

there have always been hate crimes....and sadly there always will be. But just because they are happening post election doesn't make them Trumps fault.

But! The Narrative!

Apocalypse is Coming: