Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 01-14-2019, 10:41 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
and you still have yet to address why in 2 years and control of both houses no wall but as soon as dems take the house There is suddenly a crisis ...

All your effort has been to Support Trump by any lie or excuse necessary ... just like the russian thing I remember the outrage over the Jeremiah Wright controversy

But Putin and russia is all fake news LOL
"and you still have yet to address why in 2 years and control of both houses no wall "

I have said multiple times, that Trump and the GOP ,deserve a LOT of criticism for not doing a damn thing for two years. I don't know what else to say. I would happily endorse replacing these Republicans with ones who would have gotten that done. Many, many right-leaning voters are furious that they did nothing for two years. What else do you want me to say? It's not enough to make me switch parties, but it's enough for me to say they blew it and deserve to be replaced. Because they waited, innocent federal workers are getting hurt, and that's disgusting to me. Is that fair enough?

I answered that. Now perhaps YOU can show me the same courtesy, and tell us why all the democratic leaders were all for expanded barriers in 2006 and 2013, but no wall of a sudden, walls are immoral and don't work?

I haven't seen a single issue expose just how ineffective and ugly our political process has become. This is what happens when you vote for people based on how pretty and popular they are.

"All your effort has been to Support Trump by any lie or excuse "

You have serious, serious issues either with memory or comprehension, if you believe that.

" remember the outrage over the Jeremiah Wright controversy"

I was outraged over Obama's relationship with the deranged Wright. I didn't say Obama deserved to be impeached for it.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:59 AM   #2
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

The Coast Guard is attempting to control the flow of boats, especially in areas in which illegal immigration is rampant, such as the waters next to San Diego and in parts of Florida. However, if one is truly concerned with security, especially with the inflow of terrorists, and you put such a high priority on a wall at our southern boarder and continued high security at legal ports of entry, think about how poorly our coasts are protected.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:08 PM   #3
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
The Coast Guard is attempting to control the flow of boats, especially in areas in which illegal immigration is rampant, such as the waters next to San Diego and in parts of Florida. However, if one is truly concerned with security, especially with the inflow of terrorists, and you put such a high priority on a wall at our southern boarder and continued high security at legal ports of entry, think about how poorly our coasts are protected.
If we can also do a better job of protecting the coasts, we should.
Old 01-14-2019, 11:19 AM   #4
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"and you still have yet to address why in 2 years and control of both houses no wall "

I answered that. Now perhaps YOU can show me the same courtesy, and tell us why all the democratic leaders were all for expanded barriers in 2006 and 2013, but no wall of a sudden, walls are immoral and don't work?

I
It’s very simple in 2016 and 2013 they were negotiations and agreements and in the end signed by the potus

this wall funding demanded from Trimp is solely based on losing the midterm ... and being scolded by Ann and rush And using the shut down as cover That is what separates them
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Old 01-14-2019, 11:29 AM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
It’s very simple in 2016 and 2013 they were negotiations and agreements and in the end signed by the potus

this wall funding demanded from Trimp is solely based on losing the midterm ... and being scolded by Ann and rush And using the shut down as cover That is what separates them
you dodged, and i mean comoletely. why are the same folks who said recently we need a wall to address the crisis, now saying we don’t? what changed? why were the dems in favor of the wall then, but not
now? Answer - Trump.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:28 PM   #6
wdmso

Quote:
you dodged, and i mean comoletely. why are the same folks who said recently we need a wall to address the crisis, now saying we don’t? what changed? why were the dems in favor of the wall then, but not
now? Answer - Trump.
You just keep looking for another angle to support Trump . So you think there was a national emergency in 2013 and 2016

Yet it went away in 2017 and 2018 no crisis but flared up again after the mid terms ... most here have been very consistent on why we are against the wall .. trump and company change daily
Old 01-14-2019, 02:36 PM   #7
Jim in CT

Quote:
You just keep looking for another angle to support Trump . So you think there was a national emergency in 2013 and 2016

Yet it went away in 2017 and 2018 no crisis but flared up again after the mid terms ... most here have been very consistent on why we are against the wall .. trump and company change daily
not sure how skilled
you are at reading...the problem/crisis whatever has been there a long time. the gop has two years to get it done and failed, and they all deserve heavy, heavy criticism.

i also think the dems who did a 180 on this issue on the day trump took the oath, also should get
pink slips.

i was honestly critical of
my side, because they deserve it. can you do the same?
Old 01-14-2019, 04:29 PM   #8
wdmso

Quote:
not sure how skilled
you are at reading...the problem/crisis whatever has been there a long time.

i also think the dems who did a 180 on this issue on the day trump took the oath, also should get
pink slips.

i was honestly critical of
my side, because they deserve it. can you do the same?

the gop has two years to get it done and failed, and they all deserve heavy, heavy criticism.

But but its the Dems fault ok
Old 01-14-2019, 04:51 PM   #9
Slipknot
Super Moderator

Quote:
the gop has two years to get it done and failed, and they all deserve heavy, heavy criticism.

But but its the Dems fault ok
I guess they were busy fixing 8 years of screwups

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.